NFL Updates

Konebhar6

2 minutes ago, shaktimaan said:

yes

They have a good chance against LAC. But somehow I dont like the HC Sean Payton. Very arrogant and over rated I think. A lot of success he got is because of Drew Brees. Lets see how he does with new QB and a changed team. But Denver ownership is loaded with money. 

Just now, Konebhar6 said:

They have a good chance against LAC. But somehow I dont like the HC Sean Payton. Very arrogant and over rated I think. A lot of success he got is because of Drew Brees. Lets see how he does with new QB and a changed team. But Denver ownership is loaded with money. 

I think he’s throwing Russ under the bus to save his ass even though Russ is not a good fit 

2 minutes ago, shaktimaan said:

I think he’s throwing Russ under the bus to save his ass even though Russ is not a good fit 

Absolutely agree. Russ is not the same player. But still not that bad. May be Russ to jets. Rodgers is done, he should retire. Russ to Pittsburgh not a bad choice, Russ to NE.

24 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

Absolutely agree. Russ is not the same player. But still not that bad. May be Russ to jets. Rodgers is done, he should retire. Russ to Pittsburgh not a bad choice, Russ to NE.

I think he’ll end up at PIT

1 hour ago, shaktimaan said:

my prediction is Ravens 

umm ... SF it is ... NFL plays a big part in these decisions. They try to determine the outcome of the games. When KC won thier first SB referees played a big part siding with KC. They did want to give Andy reid his first SB.\

I somehow think if SF makes super bowl, there will be some advantage. Also they need to give Kyle his first SB win. 

Lastly kyle prepares well in playoffs. He was missing a good/decent QB to get the SB win. So I think it will be SF this time.

WEEK 17 konebhar6 shaktimaan CricPocChic simha2727 *Prince
Charming
former NaaperuShiva SaradaChinnodu Spartan Rich_fellow123 manchodu thata Moonstar Ashuu
NYJ at CLE CLE NYJ CLE - - CLE CLE CLE CLE CLE cle