NFL Updates

Konebhar6

28 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

49ers now have the no.1 seed locked up in NFC. I thought strongly that ARI will win over Philly but did not pick. 
Happy day today.

looks like philly is going to be one and done anukuntunna playoffs lo..ledha divisional round pakka pothadhi

Just now, Naaperushiva said:

looks like philly is going to be one and done anukuntunna playoffs lo..ledha divisional round pakka pothadhi

There is a lot of internal conflict. Too many egos. They kept aside their DC Sean Desai and got Matt Patricia. Look at the way they discredited their DC last year after SB where they lost, even though he had such a good year.

Players are not happy as well it seems. I also think KC and Philly might be one and done.

17 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

There is a lot of internal conflict. Too many egos. They kept aside their DC Sean Desai and got Matt Patricia. Look at the way they discredited their DC last year after SB where they lost, even though he had such a good year.

Players are not happy as well it seems. I also think KC and Philly might be one and done.

Mostly AFC Ravens dhi or else Browns(only slightly) anukuntunna...Inka NFC you know evaro

19 minutes ago, Naaperushiva said:

Mostly AFC Ravens dhi or else Browns(only slightly) anukuntunna...Inka NFC you know evaro

Yeah B/w those two teams… NFC lo I’m thinking it’s going to be 49ers