NFL Updates

Konebhar6

13 hours ago, Konebhar6 said:

@former I agree with @Naaperushiva point of view. NFC lo Dallas is good. But they have not played 49ers well in recent years. Same with Rams. Yesterday should have been an easy victory for 49ers even with both teams playing with backups. Eagles are doomed. Packers still not there. 

Mostly 49ers vs Dallas NFC championship game. 

AFC worries me a lot if Ravens or CLE comes to SB. Flacco gaadu already maa SB okati Den**saadu :D

I agree. But the 49ers team needs to be healthy through the playoffs especially CM.

The Stafford and Nacua combo is damn good in this season.

We need to root for GB in the 1st round so it will be easy for 49ers.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, former said:

The Rams WON against the 49ers in the Playoffs two years ago.

When comes to Playoffs, a couple of good plays will change the game's momentum.

I know baa and i was cheering for them back then...49ers aa yr strong team kaadhu Packers chocked in the playoffs against them in the dvisional rd ledantey mundhe vellipoyevallu aa yr but this La team is nowhere as strong as that yr and it's reverse in 49ers case.

4 minutes ago, Naaperushiva said:

I know baa and i was cheering for them back then...49ers aa yr strong team kaadhu Packers chocked in the playoffs against them in the dvisional rd ledantey mundhe vellipoyevallu aa yr but this La team is nowhere as strong as that yr and it's reverse in 49ers case.

Ivanni waste muchatlu kaka. Aus team ni chusam ga alane yevadu hold nerves vunte vaade winner playoff and SB. 

1 hour ago, former said:

GB is very young team and they make silly mistakes or take away the game.

The regular season shows Run the damnball to beat Cowboys. GB run game is very good and at the same time rush defense is very bad.

I am not saying GB will win, but this might be biggest upset in this year playoffs. 

At the end, a couple of key plays by Defense by GB will put them front.

I do agree that running the ball against cowboys is the best way and also Jones generally plays good against Cowboys...But the main problem is can Love and young wr's step up when the runs were blocked and left with some 3rd and longs. The only top defense 10 the packers faced this yr was that Chiefs(in that game they missed some secondary and middle line backers which helped the packers alot with their motions) match and now against the Cowboys....

3 minutes ago, Sucker said:

Ivanni waste muchatlu kaka. Aus team ni chusam ga alane yevadu hold nerves vunte vaade winner playoff and SB. 

edho oka saaku tho Aus ni madhyalo dhoorusthaave....U Aussie fan president.

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Naaperushiva said:

edho oka saaku tho Aus ni madhyalo dhoorusthaave....U Aussie fan president.

Baby goat ni gelipistha chudu dhaggarundi. Ee weekend nundi naa hungama start avudhi ikkada @3$%

So who’s looking strong this season? What are your predictions?

ee season new born vala didn’t watch nfl. Only scores chusa. Who is playing well? 

play offs chudali for some entertainment. So pls update me 

18 minutes ago, Sucker said:

Baby goat ni gelipistha chudu dhaggarundi. Ee weekend nundi naa hungama start avudhi ikkada @3$%

ee yr Baby goat ni haleem chese padadobbelaaga vunnaru baa kastame...next yr they need to focus on upgrading their WR group

6 minutes ago, Naaperushiva said:

ee yr Baby goat ni haleem chese padadobbelaaga vunnaru baa kastame...next yr they need to focus on upgrading their WR group

Every year alane antaru baa end of the day playoffs and SB pedha Goat or chinna goat pattakapoyaru majority recent ga. Anyway ee year pedha ga follow avvaledhu baa aa lathkor Swifties lolli so annoying. Will watch playoffs 👌 

54 minutes ago, Sucker said:

Every year alane antaru baa end of the day playoffs and SB pedha Goat or chinna goat pattakapoyaru majority recent ga. Anyway ee year pedha ga follow avvaledhu baa aa lathkor Swifties lolli so annoying. Will watch playoffs 👌 

Previous yr's different baa ....mid yr slump vunna final few games they always used to close out well to gain that momentum and used to carry it forward into Playoffs ee yr ala ledhu ..But again their D is damn good if at all something clicks with their offense this week then they might go deep

5 minutes ago, Naaperushiva said:

Previous yr's different baa ....mid yr slump vunna final few games they always used to close out well to gain that momentum and used to carry it forward into Playoffs ee yr ala ledhu ..But again their D is damn good if at all something clicks with their offense this week then they might go deep

Satday neetho 1h@

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, DJBravo said:

So who’s looking strong this season? What are your predictions?

ee season new born vala didn’t watch nfl. Only scores chusa. Who is playing well? 

play offs chudali for some entertainment. So pls update me 

SF Playing well along with BAL. They are the top Tier. Both got a BYEE week.

Detroit, Dallas, Miami, Cleveland - Played well and have good records. Lets see how they do in playoffs. Cleveland is riding its Defense and a rejuvenated Joe Flacco in playoffs. 

BUF and LA Rams started slow but are red hot into playoffs. 

Houston (rookie QB), Steelers, Packers and TampaBay somehow sneaked in playoffs. Mostly 1 and done. 

Eagles started 10-1 and ended 1-5. Players, coaches and fans. Everyone is frustrated. I think they will be 1 and done. 

Kansas City has not been good. They may no go far in playoffs. But its Mahomes and Andy Ried. Cannot write them off.