NFL Updates

Konebhar6

8 hours ago, Spartan said:

@Konebhar6

49ers fire defensive coordinator Steve Wilks after Super Bowl loss

I knew it during our playoffs itself. He may be good but not the best fit for our defense.

4 hours ago, Konebhar6 said:

What’s the story there? Who fired shots?

A mass shooting occurred at Wednesday’s Super Bowl victory parade for the Kansas City Chiefs football team, with gunshots erupting and multiple people struck.
Authorities have confirmed at least one person was killed and at least 21 were injured by gunfire. At least eight children were among those shot and eight people had immediately life-threatening injuries.
The shooting occurred at the end of the parade, which was expected to be attended by more than a million people, and sent terrified fans fleeing as police raced to find the perpetrators.
Police have detained three people in connection with the shooting, and recovered firearms from the scene.
Authorities said there is not yet a clear motive and said that much remains unknown. They have asked anyone with information or video of what occurred to contact police.
The Kansas City Star identified a victim who died. Lisa Lopez-Galvan, a local DJ and mother of two, died in surgery after being shot, friends told the newspaper

• Thanks 1

Who will be the new D Coordinator for 49ers? Crazy that I have seen a few articles about Bill Belichick being the DC. Why would he even do that. Stupid article.

Brandon staley? Vrabel? Ron Rivera? or someone new with in the org. 

6 minutes ago, Spartan said:

April ending lo after drafts they will announce anukunta

Anni roojulu wait chestarantava? I am thinking in next 1-2 weeks max...def before draft. 

3 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

Anni roojulu wait chestarantava? I am thinking in next 1-2 weeks max...def before draft. 

i wish they could get back Demarco Ryanes..

kaani vadiki adi downgrade

3 minutes ago, Spartan said:

i wish they could get back Demarco Ryanes..

kaani vadiki adi downgrade

No way. He is a HC on the rise. Did excellent in 1st season. Got a young good QB. Set for a few seasons.

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

I think steelers will be different next year with Russell Wilson as QB. He still has some left in the tank and with their Defense, should do well.