NFL Updates

Konebhar6

5 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

Yeh sure we can def talk. Its a continuous disco. 

What's your team's off season priority? 

SF - Need our run defense to step up. The new DC scheme we get a lot of turnovers but run D has been bad esp late in the season. Brock seem to throw Interceptions in chunks. Need to avoid that. Hope he will come back with an even strong arm next season. 

We need another good GC. Need Greenlaw to be healthy. We will probably lose J Jennings. Not sure what they would do with Aiyuk. Mostly sign. Deebo is good but injured most of the time. May be they will trade? Cant pay everyone. Or may be they would make another push next yr. They have to pay Brock a year after that.

KC run it 3rd time

1 minute ago, alpachinao said:

KC run it 3rd time

They could ... If they win SB with this depleted unit, I cant imagine them with some good WRs drafted or traded ... 

• nanibabu unpinned this topic
1 hour ago, Sucker said:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C3O6bBcgYsD/?igsh=MXVxNnBqb204c3Y3aw==

Veedevadu mana Diwakarams kana yekkuva chesthnnadu and back la aa cringe laughing from some vaunty..asal meeku rules thelsa leka watching NFL ani pose 10nging na ani aduguthunna naa baamardhi @james

Enduku anna..Fav team geliste antha kanna crazy em untadi..I had similar feeling back in 2016 when LeBron/Cavs won against Curry/Warriors.. of course ee social media rachha manaki set kaadu le😆😆

18 minutes ago, islander said:

Enduku anna..Fav team geliste antha kanna crazy em untadi..I had similar feeling back in 2016 when LeBron/Cavs won against Curry/Warriors.. of course ee social media rachha manaki set kaadu le😆😆

Follow ayhe vallu okay anna..seen many nibbas thelikunna show mingatam.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, islander said:

Being a fan of 49ers, I hated Seahawks so much during the harbaugh years. I celebrated like crazy when Tom brady won against Seahawks with russell wilson throwing the interception. Unfortunately excess celebration resulted in an ankle twist.

16 hours ago, Konebhar6 said:

Big thanks to you, you need a lot of time, passion and effort to conduct this and you did an incredible job!!!

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, halwafan said:

anna, asal idi genuine game ena? match chusinanthasepu pakka bettings kosam fixing chese game laga anpinchindi.

Genuine game ee. Sometimes referees tho game swing cheyataniki try chestaru, but players play passionately. They make so much money that they don’t care about betting and they all want SB rings

18 hours ago, Konebhar6 said:

Yeh sure we can def talk. Its a continuous disco. 

What's your team's off season priority? 

SF - Need our run defense to step up. The new DC scheme we get a lot of turnovers but run D has been bad esp late in the season. Brock seem to throw Interceptions in chunks. Need to avoid that. Hope he will come back with an even strong arm next season. 

We need another good GC. Need Greenlaw to be healthy. We will probably lose J Jennings. Not sure what they would do with Aiyuk. Mostly sign. Deebo is good but injured most of the time. May be they will trade? Cant pay everyone. Or may be they would make another push next yr. They have to pay Brock a year after that.

@Spartan @Naaperushiva @Konebhar6

In my opinion, the 9ers Defense played very well when compared to last 2 games in the Playoffs.

The Special team mistakes caused momentum change and Defense was tired.

The biggest mistake, The CM didn't got enough touches in the second half. After the Mahomes INT, they should run the ball  instead Purdy throwing the ball.

CM ran a few more extra yards in the hole whenever he got a chance.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, former said:

@Spartan @Naaperushiva @Konebhar6

In my opinion, the 9ers Defense played very well when compared to last 2 games in the Playoffs.

The Special team mistakes caused momentum change and Defense was tired.

The biggest mistake, The CM didn't got enough touches in the second half. After the Mahomes INT, they should run the ball  instead Purdy throwing the ball.

CM ran a few more extra yards in the hole whenever he got a chance.

Exactly baa..Defense played very well compared to their previous 2 outings in the playoffs.

CMC ni 3rd qtr lo chaala thakkuva touches iccharu.... and penalties hurt them in some crucial drives..

ex like that one in the OT almost at the KC 10 yd line holding has what costed them in that drive( Kittle injured previous play and was out in the sidelines the new TE held anukunta)

2 hours ago, Naaperushiva said:

Exactly baa..Defense played very well compared to their previous 2 outings in the playoffs.

CMC ni 3rd qtr lo chaala thakkuva touches iccharu.... and penalties hurt them in some crucial drives..

ex like that one in the OT almost at the KC 10 yd line holding has what costed them in that drive( Kittle injured previous play and was out in the sidelines the new TE held anukunta)

It should have been a very easy victory for 49ers and that too by a big margin. Wasted opportunity. I think its Kyle getting blues in SB. May be he should let someone else call plays in SB. But his ego wont let him do that. His father also started the same way .. Lost SB's even with Elway as QB. He won only after RB Terrell davis came into team and ride him in playoffs.