NFL Updates

Konebhar6

Atlanta looks different too with Kirk Cousins. I think they will be a playoff team. But mostly one and done. 

Packers swapped Aaron jones with Raiders RB. Did not understand the move. Why not pay Aaron jones?

15 hours ago, Konebhar6 said:

@Naaperushiva @Spartan what do you guys think of 49ers free agency moves so far? 

Which team do you think made most good changes?

Not sure baa..I feel 49ers core strength became stronger anukuntunna front 7 on defense..

They got ilb campbell from packers. Only problem i see is the secondary.. 

14 hours ago, Konebhar6 said:

Packers swapped Aaron jones with Raiders RB. Did not understand the move. Why not pay Aaron jones?

truw asalu shocker idhi...Last yr Jones made it clear that want to end his career in GB and took a pay cut  and played damn good.

Shocker that they have asked him to take more pay cut..

15 hours ago, Konebhar6 said:

Atlanta looks different too with Kirk Cousins. I think they will be a playoff team. But mostly one and done. 

Jets looking good after signings on Offensive side of the ball..esply the oline and Wr mike williams.

The main issue i see with that team is their OC Nate hackket and Rodgers not worried about his play but worried about his off field antics that can side track the team a bit.

9 minutes ago, Naaperushiva said:

Jets looking good after signings on Offensive side of the ball..esply the oline and Wr mike williams.

The main issue i see with that team is their OC Nate hackket and Rodgers not worried about his play but worried about his off field antics that can side track the team a bit.

Its rodgers health they should be worried about. I am not sure he can stay healthy whole season. And his motivation to play. He looks disinterested. If he plays full season, they should be good. At least get to playoffs. They have to resolve their Backup QB situation.

13 minutes ago, Naaperushiva said:

truw asalu shocker idhi...Last yr Jones made it clear that want to end his career in GB and took a pay cut  and played damn good.

Shocker that they have asked him to take more pay cut..

And also I felt he is very underrated. He is so good esp with their offence. In fact I would say they have not utilized him to his full potential. And the value they are getting with his salary is amazing. Now they are paying a lot more to Raiders RB who is also good.

16 minutes ago, Naaperushiva said:

Not sure baa..I feel 49ers core strength became stronger anukuntunna front 7 on defense..

They got ilb campbell from packers. Only problem i see is the secondary.. 

Agree. Secondary has been a weakness for 49ers since a long time. Ward is decent but need another good CB. They might draft someone. Lets see. They need OL and DL as well in the draft. But I think OL is their highest priority

• 4 weeks later...

How do you see your teams moves in Free Agency? What do you think should be your team's priority during the Draft? 

@Naaperushiva What do you think of the new QBs in the draft? Did not see them in action in college much last season. Lots of buzz around USC QB, but I am hearing more about him being a bust, attitude problem, etc. 

Your views? 

I think 49ers will draft OL, CB, WR, Safety, ILB, TE in the draft with focus on IOL and CB.

6 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

How do you see your teams moves in Free Agency? What do you think should be your team's priority during the Draft? 

inko QB and pass rusher, and right Tackle for 49ers

1 minute ago, Spartan said:

inko QB and pass rusher, and right Tackle for 49ers

Yeh forgot Pass Rusher. Probably IDL. 

QB - They signed Joshua Dobbs and they have Allen as QB3 kada. It may be possible they may draft someone in late rounds to develop.

Just now, Konebhar6 said:

Yeh forgot Pass Rusher. Probably IDL. 

QB - They signed Joshua Dobbs and they have Allen as QB3 kada. It may be possible they may draft someone in late rounds to develop.

yes