NFL Updates

Konebhar6

40 minutes ago, former said:

Some of the QBs (very few) drafted much great success by the second year and got big contracts. Love needs to prove a lot and the Packers can't offer Big a contract in the next year.

I am guessing he is not the right QB for the Packers. Time will tell you.

Yaa true but unfortunately the core packers fans thinks otherwise instead of comparing to his contemporaries from his draft they started comparing the numbers with Rodgers first yr.

They are failing to realize that college football and NFL changed alot from that time.

But purely looking at the numbers their record and numbers some what looking pretty similar through their first 4 games. 

JL's numbers Total: 74-of-132 passing (56.1 percent), 901 yards, eight touchdowns vs. three interceptions, 88.0 rating.

Rodgers Number:-Total: 78-of-126 passing (64.6 percent), 961 yards, six touchdowns vs. three interceptions, 91.4 rating.

45 minutes ago, former said:

The first half was one way and suddenly Packers played really well 3rd Q with some help from Refs.

The Lions are looking much better, especially their Defense. This Year NFC conference might be competitive. 

They are a changed team. First game against KC proved. Those are the kind of games they would lose easily. I will root for them this yr except when playing 49ers.

8 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

Rodgers sat for same 3 yrs right. But he was accurate and had a strong arm. 
I thought u became Love fan after 2 games. What changed now? 😂

Lol I am not his fan baa...Just he looked very poised and calm that is what i felt good in his game.

Just following Packers game out of interest since that is the team i have been rooting for these last 12 yrs.

1 minute ago, Naaperushiva said:

Lol I am not his fan baa...Just he looked very poised and calm that is what i felt good in his game.

Just following Packers game out of interest since that is the team i have been rooting for these last 12 yrs.

Haha kidding. I followed them too . It was nice to see 49ers beat AR and packers 4 times in playoffs.

4 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

Haha kidding. I followed them too . It was nice to see 49ers beat AR and packers 4 times in playoffs.

Yup packers in general has this issue with physical team they dont have that Grit like the tough teams...

Coming to 49ers they were always better than packers baring that 2021 season which packers should've won if not for that St's debacle ofcourse Rodgers could've done better but if a team gives up 10+ points with critical ST mishaps should not have any place in playoffs

20 minutes ago, Naaperushiva said:

Yup packers in general has this issue with physical team they dont have that Grit like the tough teams...

Coming to 49ers they were always better than packers baring that 2021 season which packers should've won if not for that St's debacle ofcourse Rodgers could've done better but if a team gives up 10+ points with critical ST mishaps should not have any place in playoffs

Packers Mgt never gave enough support to AR on defensive side. They relied too much on AR. He made a lot of receivers. They went with Dom Capers as DC for too long and in general Suck*d on that side. They should have won atleast 2-3 superbowls more. 

25 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

Packers Mgt never gave enough support to AR on defensive side. They relied too much on AR. He made a lot of receivers. They went with Dom Capers as DC for too long and in general Suck*d on that side. They should have won atleast 2-3 superbowls more. 

They are a very cheap organization baa..they care only about being relevant that's all  and dont spend much in terms of coach hires and go very cheap there...Under Ted they rarely signed any Free Agents and let players walk. To make the matters worse in the end of Ted's tenure they drafted damn pure. It all boiled up to this point andhuke it looked really ugly at the end with Rodgers and the FO. They knew they needed weapons other than Adams for them to be better and also ST's has been a mess for years but did nothing which came to bite them in 2021.

30's back to back Hof Qb's pettukoni they won only 2 SB's ..that itself is enough to proof how poorly their organization was

19 minutes ago, Naaperushiva said:

They are a very cheap organization baa..they care only about being relevant that's all  and dont spend much in terms of coach hires and go very cheap there...Under Ted they rarely signed any Free Agents and let players walk. To make the matters worse in the end of Ted's tenure they drafted damn pure. It all boiled up to this point andhuke it looked really ugly at the end with Rodgers and the FO. They knew they needed weapons other than Adams for them to be better and also ST's has been a mess for years but did nothing which came to bite them in 2021.

30's back to back Hof Qb's pettukoni they won only 2 SB's ..that itself is enough to proof how poorly their organization was

Absolutely agree with your take on the packers organization. People in Wisconsin have a craze for GB Packers shares. There is no monetary value but ppl lineup/queue up whenever they offer new shares. They feel like they are a part of ownership. Never understood why people would buy those but Love is blind I guess even when it comes to sports. 

What do you think of the 49ers game with Arizona. Actually arizona is playing better than expected. I do not expect this to be a blowout for 49ers.

18 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

Absolutely agree with your take on the packers organization. People in Wisconsin have a craze for GB Packers shares. There is no monetary value but ppl lineup/queue up whenever they offer new shares. They feel like they are a part of ownership. Never understood why people would buy those but Love is blind I guess even when it comes to sports. 

What do you think of the 49ers game with Arizona. Actually arizona is playing better than expected. I do not expect this to be a blowout for 49ers.

I feel the same baa..but again they have to be careful as Dobbs is a mobile qb they need to contain him in the pocket

1 hour ago, Naaperushiva said:

I feel the same baa..but again they have to be careful as Dobbs is a mobile qb they need to contain him in the pocket

Our defense  had problems with mobile QBs before.

On 9/29/2023 at 4:55 PM, Naaperushiva said:

Packers Organisation is owned by fans and non-profit Organization. So they have a lot of fans across the board. 

AR carried a legacy and unfortunately, he didn't WON another Super Bowl with the Packers. Some of the palyoff they lost becasue of bad Refs call.

I wish AR retired as Packer, but that didn't happen.

On 9/29/2023 at 5:31 PM, Naaperushiva said:

On 9/29/2023 at 5:17 PM, Konebhar6 said:

The Niners will WIN baa. I am guessing they didn't have enough luck or timing in the playoffs.

అన్నీ వున్న అల్లుడు నోట్లో శని అన్నట్టు.....

I hope they will go to SB this year.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, former said:

Packers Organisation is owned by fans and non-profit Organization. So they have a lot of fans across the board. 

AR carried a legacy and unfortunately, he didn't WON another Super Bowl with the Packers. Some of the palyoff they lost becasue of bad Refs call.

That itself is a boon and bane baa...The fans are too loyal and they usually dont like the mindset of their organization being question. 

1 hour ago, former said:

I dont know about the  bad ref calls but the organization has alot to with it during Ted Thompson's later yrs they sucked really poor in terms of drafting talent when their main moto is to draft and develop they had to succeed but nope and always went with cheap coaching staff than some big names ...It's all because it is an organization which doesn't have an owner usually in such places there wont be accountability... Didn't do much in terms defense so it's their offense that has to always get them out of harms way which got him into few habits like not throwing into tight windows and also playing hero ball etc etc thinking he is savior

Some bad luck like loosing crucial pieces in terms of olinemen and wr's exactly around playoffs...

1 hour ago, former said:

vaadiki aa FO tho complaints anni  cryptic way lo msgs icchevaadu appude some fans understood that their divorce might turn ugly ani...Esply Gutey last yrs lo Ted Thomson ki Scout team main Gutey ey chesevaadu aa drafts busts annitlo veedi hastham main...When he became their GM that's when it started rubbing him off in a wrong way and that 2020 draft seems to be the ending point where they ignored the Wr's and took Love followed by Dillon and then a TE which were not necessary at that point.

em cheyyalem at the end of the day great talent wasted.

• Upvote 1