NFL Updates

Konebhar6

2 minutes ago, Spartan said:

cardinals munchettu unnaranna 

Manchidele .. DAL maree rechipotunnaru .. Class of NFL ani .. They need a reality check :D 

Satruvu ki satruvu Mitrudu .. ee rooju Arizona mana friend team :D

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Konebhar6 said:

Manchidele .. DAL maree rechipotunnaru .. Class of NFL ani .. They need a reality check :D 

Satruvu ki satruvu Mitrudu .. ee rooju Arizona mana friend team :D

maree cardinals chetilo ante 

49 minutes ago, Naaperushiva said:

@Konebhar6 baa GB vs Saints choosava shocked Packers comeback win..Ofcourse Carr going down helped Packers significantly but still Love lead them with 17 points deficit in the 4th qtr i think Packers really found a Franchise Qb

I saw the score was 17-0 with NO leading and Carr hurt. I am only scanning scores. Did not watch game. I watched Love in other games. He is decent.

16 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

I saw the score was 17-0 with NO leading and Carr hurt. I am only scanning scores. Did not watch game. I watched Love in other games. He is decent.

Yup i felt the same the last 2 weeks but this week with all the Pro bowlers missing on that team still went on to won it against a good Defensive unit...Ofcourse Saints chocked too(too many PI's and that missed FG) but still he made some plays in that 4th qtr 

• Upvote 1