Chrysler Pacifica owners

Dhed

How is the vehicle , I am looking at Hybrid pinnacle model , tired of waiting for Toyota Sienna and their nonsense. 

want to buy this nice deals with lot of offer , we are thinking we could save on gas with just the discounts they are giving close 6 k 

please suggest if we should consider this or still look for Toyota Sienna 

1 hour ago, Dhed said:

How is the vehicle , I am looking at Hybrid pinnacle model , tired of waiting for Toyota Sienna and their nonsense. 

want to buy this nice deals with lot of offer , we are thinking we could save on gas with just the discounts they are giving close 6 k 

Check in California dealers , they are flgicing heavy discounts before tax somewhere 36k

3 hours ago, Dhed said:

Wait till year end.

3 hours ago, Dhed said:

2023 models ki discounts undachu 

3 hours ago, Dhed said:

It's a good vehicle , just make sure you don't overpay for it. 

Pretty reliable drivetrain if you service regularly 

We booked for hybrid last winter canada manufacturing nundi vache fleet antha stuck aindi delay aithadi anadu for plugin hybrid and vachaka they had some security call backs on plugin hybrids, so we went with fully loaded limited version.. Family with 2 kids very spacious and working out well so far for us..It is expensive on the pocket for gas but all mini vans are like that..

4 hours ago, KondapalliRaj said:

Check in California dealers , they are flgicing heavy discounts before tax somewhere 36k

I think gas models emo? 

Hybrid starts at 52K and goes all the way till 62K

5 hours ago, Dhed said:

Which state and city bhayya? 6K discount on Pinnacle Hybrid and good deal + you may qualify another $7500 from fed