Milk for coffee tea

Point

2 minutes ago, Point said:

What milk do you use for everyday coffee tea? I prefer whole milk organic

which one is good to use for adults?

I stopped coffee a while back. No big reasons. Acidity. I dont crave it, but I have it once in a while now. Usually Black Coffee. 

Sometimes I like Bru Instant Coffee with 2% milk (no water). Tastes like heaven. Tastes same/better with whole milk. Tastes better with brown sugar.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Konebhar6 said:

I stopped coffee a while back. No big reasons. Acidity. I dont crave it, but I have it once in a while now. Usually Black Coffee. 

Sometimes I like Bru Instant Coffee with 2% milk (no water). Tastes like heaven. Tastes same/better with whole milk. Tastes better with brown sugar.

Ok but my question is on the type of milk to use bhaya

9 hours ago, Konebhar6 said:

dont use bru... chicory mix untadhi.. full of carbs..... go with nescafe ..100% pure instant coffee..no calories

16 minutes ago, Point said:

Ok but my question is on the type of milk to use bhaya

Tastes best with whole milk. Organic or normal felt same to me.  2% is not bad.

15 minutes ago, Aquaman said:

dont use bru... chicory mix untadhi.. full of carbs..... go with nescafe ..100% pure instant coffee..no calories

I drink bru like 3/4 times a year. Like the taste. Next time will get Nescafé instant 

On 11/8/2023 at 12:58 AM, Konebhar6 said:

Yes coffee is acidic learnt hard way...apesa

On 11/8/2023 at 12:22 PM, Point said:

What milk do you use for everyday coffee tea? I prefer whole milk organic

which one is good to use for adults?

Whole organic is good and is a wholesome food, unless you are lactose intolerant. The US milk fat % is way lower in the whole milk even when compared to the pure buffalo milk from Andhra (reference to East, West, Krishna  which has plenty of green pastures). That's where the taste difference comes drom. Prefer milk that's sourced from pasture raised cows rather GMO corn fed milk which is cheaper in price.  If you have an option try procuring from Amish dairies. People also talk of milk fat % and how it contributes to blood cholesterol etc. That's simply not true.

12 hours ago, Shameless said:

I don't take tea or coffee baa...i prepare tea only when I feel like dipping cookies in chai and eating...the actual taste of Tea is long gone...would love to have only when in India bro

Mee Latina community lo tea ️ drinking  norm kada bro ? Antha 🍺 batch aye na ?