Best goal of this WC scored by Croatia

tennisluvr

7 hours ago, TrumpCare said:

so called football's greatest analyst predicted Lukaku as a DONKEY 

@chittimallu2 @3$%

can you plz tell me who is the leading goal scorer of the world cup now???silent_I1silent_I1

Where did I "predict" lukaku as a donkey? 

I "called" him a donkey, I didnt predict. aa renditiki neeku difference theliyadu endhuku ra babu neeku naatho discussions.. 

Lukaku might score 8-10 goals in this tournament and become a golden boot winner, that doesnt change the fact he is a donkey... all it means is that he had a good world cup tournament but doesnt make him an elite striker, he would still be a donkey with the horrible touch ever and who lacks a footballing brain... 

Morons and idiotic fanboys over the internet will think a player like Gotze is world class as he scored in the WC final over someone like Icardi who was not even picked in the squad. 

@TrumpCareYou dont have anything to debate with me as all your replies are hollow and lack substance... you point out the "facts" by looking at the scoreboard which means nothing in football and im yet to see a reply from you which has some coherent analysis.  

Also like I said I can school you all day long but there is no point since you wont learn and will spout the same tosh over and over again. 

End of!!!

On 6/23/2018 at 4:14 PM, chittimallu2 said:

Lukaku might score 8-10 goals in this tournament and become a golden boot winner, that doesnt change the fact he is a donkey... all it means is that he had a good world cup tournament but doesnt make him an elite striker, he would still be a donkey with the horrible touch ever and who lacks a footballing brain... 

Morons and idiotic fanboys over the internet will think a player like Gotze is world class as he scored in the WC final over someone like Icardi who was not even picked in the squad. 

@TrumpCareYou dont have anything to debate with me as all your replies are hollow and lack substance... you point out the "facts" by looking at the scoreboard which means nothing in football and im yet to see a reply from you which has some coherent analysis.  

Also like I said I can school you all day long but there is no point since you wont learn and will spout the same tosh over and over again. 

End of!!!

put your biased shiiitt somewhere else ..

lack substance ??   why should put my feeling here and explain that to you ..nenu edho fun kosam vacha ekadiki ..nee laaga edavadaniki kadhu ..

substance unna ..negative and baby crying substance needhi 

4 hours ago, TrumpCare said:

put your biased shiiitt somewhere else ..

lack substance ??   why should put my feeling here and explain that to you ..nenu edho fun kosam vacha ekadiki ..nee laaga edavadaniki kadhu ..

substance unna ..negative and baby crying substance needhi 

andhuke ra nayana nannu quote chesi replies kottaku annadhi aa vere thread lo ... nuvve kelukkunnva ipudu dhaniki answers with proper analysis isthunte okka dhaniki kooda nee nundi zero coherent reply ... I know you cant comprehend simple footballing things... andhuke mundhe cheppina just stay the fcuk away from me and dont quote me ani... nuvve tag chesinav paina previous page lo so I had to respond... anyways im ignoring you further so just dont quote me, you dont have any idea about what football is... cheers 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/21/2018 at 4:32 PM, TrumpCare said:

hehhehehe..yes I'm cr7 pan..kadani nenu annanah??   why should I be supporting Belgium???  nak England win avvali ani undhi ..

@chittimallu2  arey gigantic chooth see this 

6 minutes ago, TrumpCare said:

@chittimallu2  arey gigantic chooth see this 

hehe dheeniki enduku esuthunnav ra chuthey ga...i asked if you said that somewhere before let me know... I didnt call that BS... anyways, wanting somw team to win is entirely different from predicting some team would win.... you didnt really predict england would win, you said you want them tk win.... two different stories...

to help you better understand, as an example I want India to win the 2022 world cup, thats not a prediction but my wish.... my prediction would be lets say spain will win it.... both are different..... get it?

Either way I didnt call yours' as BS... just wanted to know where you really "predicted" English win

7 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

hehe dheeniki enduku esuthunnav ra chuthey ga...i asked if you said that somewhere before let me know... I didnt call that BS... anyways, wanting somw team to win is entirely different from predicting some team would win.... you didnt really predict england would win, you said you want them tk win.... two different stories...

to help you better understand, as an example I want India to win the 2022 world cup, thats not a prediction but my wish.... my prediction would be lets say spain will win it.... both are different..... get it?

Either way I didnt call yours' as BS... just wanted to know where you really "predicted" English win

arey howle pichaa neeku ..pyschoo gadilaa tayaru ayyav slow ga ..you got some serious mental issues 

nenu nelaaga pilla puk predictions chesa ani chepanah??

my team is still alive babji ..Englishman are bringing it home this time S@nC#aZiS@nC#aZi

ee complete sentence loo prediction anee word undha??  senseless idiot   (my team ana anthe )

I commented on your Baised pullshiiitt predictions which are always wrong @3$%@3$%

nvu pichi pulka gadilaa naapredictions adigav..nenu asalu em predictions chaiyaledhu neelaaaga..I'm a supporter of england and I want them to win this ..I was just supporting them..nek adhi kuda ardham kakapothe G muskuni jump into my chooottthhh 

10 minutes ago, TrumpCare said:

arey howle pichaa neeku ..pyschoo gadilaa tayaru ayyav slow ga ..you got some serious mental issues 

nenu nelaaga pilla puk predictions chesa ani chepanah??

my team is still alive babji ..Englishman are bringing it home this time S@nC#aZiS@nC#aZi

ee complete sentence loo prediction anee word undha??  senseless idiot   (my team ana anthe )

I commented on your Baised pullshiiitt predictions which are always wrong @3$%@3$%

nvu pichi pulka gadilaa naapredictions adigav..nenu asalu em predictions chaiyaledhu neelaaaga..I'm a supporter of england and I want them to win this ..I was just supporting them..nek adhi kuda ardham kakapothe G muskuni jump into my chooottthhh 

hehe nenu annadhi kooda adhe ra... you didnt predict anything ani... nenu cheppindhe edusukunta nannu thittukunta malla naaku cheppinav... emanali ra ninnu maha chooth ga 

3 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

hehe nenu annadhi kooda adhe ra... you didnt predict anything ani... nenu cheppindhe edusukunta nannu thittukunta malla naaku cheppinav... emanali ra ninnu maha chooth ga 

again come swim in my choootttth

Germany ni  ela predict chesavoo kastha chepu football pundit ???  since you showoff a lot that you know everything about foootball??

2 minutes ago, TrumpCare said:

again come swim in my choootttth

Germany ni  ela predict chesavoo kastha chepu football pundit ???  since you showoff a lot that you know everything about foootball??

Because they have a great team and they won the confed cup few months with their second string players. They have a manager thats been serving them for about 8 yrs which is a tenure long enough to get a grip on the whole squad and boardroom upstairs... They were doing very well during the qualification period and also any friendlies... everything I noticed about them in the last few months in the way for the preparation of this world cup made me think they would be the best team.

But their problem was not having a good striker after Klose retired and I thought Timo would step up but the size of the world cup proved to be way too much for that youngster.

Yep, I know my football and definitely a ton lot more than what you might evee understand about this sport who just blabbers about few big names like just another internet troll and a knowledge less armchair fan.

2 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

Because they have a great team and they won the confed cup few months with their second string players. They have a manager thats been serving them for about 8 yrs which is a tenure long enough to get a grip on the whole squad and boardroom upstairs... They were doing very well during the qualification period and also any friendlies... everything I noticed about them in the last few months in the way for the preparation of this world cup made me think they would be the best team.

But their problem was not having a good striker after Klose retired and I thought Timo would step up but the size of the world cup proved to be way too much for that youngster.

Yep, I know my football and definitely a ton lot more than what you might evee understand about this sport who just blabbers about few big names like just another internet troll and a knowledge less armchair fan.

@3$%@3$%  edhi matram baaga vachu 

but can't predict 

poo pakaki poyyi cry ..you cry like a baby  when your wrong 

but their problem ane word use chesesav cover drive vesav.....you should not predict Germany when you intend to use but their problem

secondly second string players win avthe ..how did you predict they can win with first string players??   young players are always fast and quick to react anee common logic miss ayyav ante nvu nijangaa  nvu football pundit vee nah?? leka buildup 10guthunnava??

8 yrs coaching sFun_duh2  (football tactics/game plans change every year ) old coaches are always predictable (as Germany was easily predicted through out the tournament)  teams preferring new and fresh coaches 

arey pakkkaki poo first nvu ..pedha soccer pundit laa buildup esthav pilla puk analysis tho 

nvu chepey prathi sentence make me laugh for some reason..you just write some bullshhiitt which doesn't make any sense to me ..

I can give reason for all analsys any day any time ..kani nee laaaga show off 10gadam enduku ani drop-ing off..and your too biased to except the truth ..

8 minutes ago, TrumpCare said:

@3$%@3$%  edhi matram baaga vachu 

but can't predict 

poo pakaki poyyi cry ..you cry like a baby  when your wrong 

but their problem ane word use chesesav cover drive vesav.....you should not predict Germany when you intend to use but their problem

secondly second string players win avthe ..how did you predict they can win with first string players??   young players are always fast and quick to react anee common logic miss ayyav ante nvu nijangaa  nvu football pundit vee nah?? leka buildup 10guthunnava??

8 yrs coaching sFun_duh2  (football tactics/game plans change every year ) old coaches are always predictable (as Germany was easily predicted through out the tournament)  teams preferring new and fresh coaches 

arey pakkkaki poo first nvu ..pedha soccer pundit laa buildup esthav pilla puk analysis tho 

nvu chepey prathi sentence make me laugh for some reason..you just write some bullshhiitt which doesn't make any sense to me ..

I can give reason for all analsys any day any time ..kani nee laaaga show off 10gadam enduku ani drop-ing off..and your too biased to except the truth ..

1) but they have a problem with strikers annadhi not a cover drive, its a fact

2) Second string players winning something tells us they have a great bench and they can step up if needed. Just because young players are fast doesnt mean anything, this is not a sprint race

3) Being with the association for 8 yrs means he knows ths inside outs of their project, something I dont expect you to understand. Tactics change and managers do that with time but my point here wasnt about tactics, its about management, pretty sure you dont what the difference is again.

Lol neeku analysis chese scene ledu, nannu thidthunnav thappa ippati dhaka zero coherenxe from you. Ninnu return lo boothul dengadam pedha pani kadu naku but im having fun toying with a window licker like you

15 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

1) but they have a problem with strikers annadhi not a cover drive, its a fact

2) Second string players winning something tells us they have a great bench and they can step up if needed. Just because young players are fast doesnt mean anything, this is not a sprint race

3) Being with the association for 8 yrs means he knows ths inside outs of their project, something I dont expect you to understand. Tactics change and managers do that with time but my point here wasnt about tactics, its about management, pretty sure you dont what the difference is again.

Lol neeku analysis chese scene ledu, nannu thidthunnav thappa ippati dhaka zero coherenxe from you. Ninnu return lo boothul dengadam pedha pani kadu naku but im having fun toying with a window licker like you

1) than don't predict germany idiot 

2)  well , it just told us it's bullshiit theory ani ..@3$%@3$%  learn from it kiddoo

3)  again..inside outs  did not do any favor for them in this worldcup @3$%@3$%  predict better next time 

lol neeku useless analysis evvdam vachu ..daniki nenu coherence ga enduku reply evvali?? I will only give coherence reply if your analysis are  fact's or making any  sense