Best goal of this WC scored by Croatia

tennisluvr

2 hours ago, Optimus654 said:

Diego costa ‘s first goal against Portugal . Power technique and placement . Top class display of Centre forward play. I am not a big fan of long range belters. Those are touch and go.

yeah true.. but costa goal tho I have a problem that he fouled the opponent in that process other than that it was spectacular and a pure number 9 goal.

I dont go bonkers for long range screamers either.... andhuke most of the coutinho's outside the box shots dont make me thrilled. However Nacho's goal is out of the world, not because its from a longer range but because its a volley and the technique to keep it low is not a joke by any means.... and speaking of that it reminds me of the below goal... has to be one of my top 5 goals...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRHeXQyCPiI 

2 hours ago, chelsea said:

Agreed Costa bullied the defenders top class strike miss him in Chelsea Team

Sarri deal done anta kada.... thats a great news for you lot... my wish is your reality 

14 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

Sarri deal done anta kada.... thats a great news for you lot... my wish is your reality 

@chittimallu2 

Argentina almost out bro, with Nigeria's 2-0 win today. Papam inka Messi ki next game last appearance in Argentina team colors anukunta. 

5 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

@chittimallu2 

Argentina almost out bro, with Nigeria's 2-0 win today. Papam inka Messi ki next game last appearance in Argentina team colors anukunta. 

next match gelisthe they will go through.. provided iceland dont win their next.. both are possible but lets see

argentina next round ki advance aina there will be no use, they will be out by QF for sure... worst argie team in my life time idhe...  atleast last time they had lavezzi, a prime mascherano, zabaletta and palacio... That was their best chance to win something, not anymore and I think it will take a generation again to completely rebuild. If Sampaoli cant get it right then God knows what will happen next.

32 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

yeah true.. but costa goal tho I have a problem that he fouled the opponent in that process other than that it was spectacular and a pure number 9 goal.

I dont go bonkers for long range screamers either.... andhuke most of the coutinho's outside the box shots dont make me thrilled. However Nacho's goal is out of the world, not because its from a longer range but because its a volley and the technique to keep it low is not a joke by any means.... and speaking of that it reminds me of the below goal... has to be one of my top 5 goals...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRHeXQyCPiI 

VAR said no foul. Also, you can shoot Pepe and it will still not be a foul 😂 . He is just a vile creature on the field.

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

@chittimallu2 

Argentina will go still..

Messi plays for the same club that Ronaldo (not the current asshole), but the stylish brazilian (not the fat guy) football genius played, right?

how can anyone hate messi sCo_^Y

2 minutes ago, uttermost said:

Messi plays for the same club that Ronaldo (not the current asshole), but the stylish brazilian (not the fat guy) football genius played, right?

how can anyone hate messi sCo_^Y

For choking anta. tenor.gif?itemid=5436796

see guys.. I didn't know world cup was on.

Now that I know, just mark Argentina for the victory.

last time, it was already a month past the final when I knew about the world cup. So Argentina lost it seems. I cried watching the final retelecast (actually 1 min highlights)

Not this time. certainly not. bl@st