Best goal of this WC scored by Croatia

tennisluvr

1 minute ago, chittimallu2 said:

@TrumpCare just one question and I want to assess your football brain based on how you answer this Q. 

Tell me why did argentina do so bad today and overall in this tournament... lets see what you got 

1.Messi  2.Messi  3.Messi  4. I dnt give a fcuk about what you think of my soccer knowledge @3$%@3$%

Just now, TrumpCare said:

hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha..basketball is team game..look at Lebron and GSW 

hmm let me help you understand... nenu BB ni team game kadu analedu... I said this in english in the quotes "go watch basketball or cricket where a single player's performance matters a lot more than in football"

The meaning of that line in the quotes is.... in basketball (or cricket) one single player can make a lot more impact on that match than in football. Its harder for one footballer to make an impact when you compare it to a basketball player. 

basketball and cricket are stat sports, meaning one player can change the dynamics of the game a lot more than in football. 

5 minutes ago, gilly said:

Trumpcare uncle we know what Messi is

nu pedha musugu cr7 pan ani ardham iyindhi good luck with belgium team toooooooooooooooo

hehhehehe..yes I'm cr7 pan..kadani nenu annanah??   why should I be supporting Belgium???  nak England win avvali ani undhi ..

Just now, TrumpCare said:

1.Messi  2.Messi  3.Messi  4. I dnt give a fcuk about what you think of my soccer knowledge @3$%@3$%

Ok, just dont quote me again. You are free to think what you want about football, messi and any team. Just dont reply to me, I dont want to waste my time explaining you anything or debating with you. Like i said I take my football very seriously and I dont have time for online trolls. 

hmm let me help you understand... nenu BB ni team game kadu analedu... I said this in english in the quotes "go watch basketball or cricket where a single player's performance matters a lot more than in football"

The meaning of that line in the quotes is.... in basketball (or cricket) one single player can make a lot more impact on that match than in football. Its harder for one footballer to make an impact when you compare it to a basketball player. 

basketball and cricket are stat sports, meaning one player can change the dynamics of the game a lot more than in football. 

Lebron had bigger impact than all the players in finals ...did it make any impact for cleveland ??

scored 51 and still lost the game ...

soccer and BB are similar kind of sports 

Ok, just dont quote me again. You are free to think what you want about football, messi and any team. Just dont reply to me, I dont want to waste my time explaining you anything or debating with you. Like i said I take my football very seriously and I dont have time for online trolls. 

take it easy bro....I'm just commmenting on your predictions and statements ..whats wrong in that??  I'm not insulting you right??  your taking it tooo personally..so you have diff way thinking for soccer thats only the diff we have..plz dont gooooooooo..i love you ..plzz love you babes...muahhh ....(.L@(.L@

8 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

again one more moronic logic.. just because most of portugese players dont play for top clubs in the Prem, they are useless... what a stupid argument 

plz go watch the two matches portugal played ...passing was wayyyyy below par..chaala horrible passing portugal players dhi ...not international standards ..dhani base cheskuni cheppa...below avg team ani ... top clubs bokka ani nenu analedhu 

35 minutes ago, TrumpCare said:

whats wrong with you dude??   Messi have Di mario Auegro Dybala Hugein RoJo Mascherano Otamendi 

He got best world class defenders and attackers ..wtf are you pointing out here ...you just cant agree Messi is not good enough for tough situation.. G.O.A.T status taken Ronaldo

Ronaldo playing with very below par team  and scoring and winning matches 

Names don’t make teams bro. Same with current French squad , current man united and Real Madrid of early last decade . Portugal has a plan that every player sticks to . Argentina players don’t do . Messi single handedly dragged his country to finals last time. But he can’t this time . This is the shittiest Argentina team since maradona managed. I bleed man United like you but Messi is simply god to me. No human can even dare to dream doing what he can . Take nothing away from Ronaldo who works harder than Messi. He trains and eats like a machine with the singular goal of being the best. But he can’t be Messi. 

13 minutes ago, Optimus654 said:

Names don’t make teams bro. Same with current French squad , current man united and Real Madrid of early last decade . Portugal has a plan that every player sticks to . Argentina players don’t do . Messi single handedly dragged his country to finals last time. But he can’t this time . This is the shittiest Argentina team since maradona managed. I bleed man United like you but Messi is simply god to me. No human can even dare to dream doing what he can . Take nothing away from Ronaldo who works harder than Messi. He trains and eats like a machine with the singular goal of being the best. But he can’t be Messi. 

Messi can't be Ronaldo 

any sport I go with hardwork .. skills are bullshit ..people AWW them like you 

MJ and Lebron ..Lebron

ABD and Kohli  ..Kohli

Payton Manning and TBrady ..Brady

Names don’t make teams bro. Same with current French squad , current man united and Real Madrid of early last decade  === I never said names make team :  when you have names you should be able to make a good team 

Portugal has plan and Argentina do not have plan ?? 

Argentina players don’t do   ==  in that case why are they even in the team??  wtf coach is doing?? 

Portugal has a plan that every player sticks to   === becuase ronaldo is leader ..Messi is  not clearly ...simple ..Messi must be able to lead his team from front ..cryies like a baby while loosing ..look at ronaldo's emotion while his team goes down on goals

skills are not good for all situations ..hardwork will be good enogh for all situation in sports 

GGMU for life (.L@(.L@

2 hours ago, tennisluvr said:

Argentina almost certainly will be eliminated. Messi ka kamaal kahaan gaya @chittimallu2

They are not mathematically out yet but good chance they might be gone next week. 

One player cant do much bhayya, even though I agree he was subpar for his standards this tournament and also him missing the penalty is proving to be costly for them. The majority of the blame goes to Sampaoli, Argie manager. He left out Icardi, one of the best strikers this season and a much better dynamic player than the clowns they have on the pitch today. That’s one thing he got it partially wrong before the start of the tournament. He could have gotten some goals but that’s not the major issue overall.

Argentina’s problems lie in midfield and further back. Today he (Sampaoli) tried to overload the midfield because Croatia has a great midfield and this by putting extra numbers in the middle of the park he tried to win the battle. Again, that’s a good tactic but he didn’t put the right men there as he left out Ever Banega who is one of the better midfielders.. What did this do? This made Messi drop back into the midfield and win the ball by himself and the Croatians were very happy as the world’s best player is away from the goal. They were okay with this happening all day long. There was no bite in the Argies attack until Dybala was running down the flanks. Argentina didn’t have width, their wingers were so bad who cant put in a decent cross either.

IMO Sampaoli should take the majority of the blame and to me its absolutely shocking how he bottled this as Im a fan of him and was having much better expectations. I don’t think it just was meant to be for Argentina.

On the other hand, massive credits to Croatia as they played to their strengths and nullified every single threat. Vrsaljko was massive and so were Lovren and Vida at the back. Modric and Rakitic owned that midfield despite being outnumbered in most cases.

If someone is putting the blame on Messi for this debacle they need to get their head checked or need to question their footballing knowledge. The only blame I put on him is for missing that penalty against Iceland.

1 hour ago, TrumpCare said:

take it easy bro....I'm just commmenting on your predictions and statements ..whats wrong in that??  I'm not insulting you right??  your taking it tooo personally..so you have diff way thinking for soccer thats only the diff we have..plz dont gooooooooo..i love you ..plzz love you babes...muahhh ....(.L@(.L@

I predicted nothing here... even if a prediction goes wrong that means nothing. Correct predictions dont make anyone better, its only how you analyse and talk makes you a better fan.

Im not taking it personally, Im fine with disagreements but I dont like the fact you appear to be talking without enough knowledge outside whatever PL games you follow. Thats okay, its not a big deal as all I said was just dont quote me. If you want to quote me, talk with proper sense about football else dont expect a reply from me

2 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

They are not mathematically out yet but good chance they might be gone next week. 

One player cant do much bhayya, even though I agree he was subpar for his standards this tournament and also him missing the penalty is proving to be costly for them. The majority of the blame goes to Sampaoli, Argie manager. He left out Icardi, one of the best strikers this season and a much better dynamic player than the clowns they have on the pitch today. That’s one thing he got it partially wrong before the start of the tournament. He could have gotten some goals but that’s not the major issue overall.

Argentina’s problems lie in midfield and further back. Today he (Sampaoli) tried to overload the midfield because Croatia has a great midfield and this by putting extra numbers in the middle of the park he tried to win the battle. Again, that’s a good tactic but he didn’t put the right men there as he left out Ever Banega who is one of the better midfielders.. What did this do? This made Messi drop back into the midfield and win the ball by himself and the Croatians were very happy as the world’s best player is away from the goal. They were okay with this happening all day long. There was no bite in the Argies attack until Dybala was running down the flanks. Argentina didn’t have width, their wingers were so bad who cant put in a decent cross either.

IMO Sampaoli should take the majority of the blame and to me its absolutely shocking how he bottled this as Im a fan of him and was having much better expectations. I don’t think it just was meant to be for Argentina.

On the other hand, massive credits to Croatia as they played to their strengths and nullified every single threat. Vrsaljko was massive and so were Lovren and Vida at the back. Modric and Rakitic owned that midfield despite being outnumbered in most cases.

If someone is putting the blame on Messi for this debacle they need to get their head checked or need to question their footballing knowledge. The only blame I put on him is for missing that penalty against Iceland.

first lets talk about the penalty miss by Messi which costed Argentina their worldcup

Penalty convert chesi unte whole story would be different ..you won't accept that ..gud luck with your pussy excuses and soft ass messi logics 

all the above is cover up story narated by Messi pans

4 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

I predicted nothing here... even if a prediction goes wrong that means nothing. Correct predictions dont make anyone better, its only how you analyse and talk makes you a better fan.

Im not taking it personally, Im fine with disagreements but I dont like the fact you appear to be talking without enough knowledge outside whatever PL games you follow. Thats okay, its not a big deal as all I said was just dont quote me. If you want to quote me, talk with proper sense about football else dont expect a reply from me

for me you appear  to be talking without enough outside whatever Messi games(la liga soft ass league with mindless managers and soft ass diffenders league ) you follow

6 minutes ago, TrumpCare said:

first lets talk about the penalty miss by Messi which costed Argentina their worldcup

Penalty convert chesi unte whole story would be different ..you won't accept that ..gud luck with your pussy excuses and soft ass messi logics 

all the above is cover up story narated by Messi pans

11 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

read again you moron... indhuke annadhi theliyakunda dont quote me ani.. I already addressed his penalty miss issue.