what is it about what I write that triggers people here

uttermost

What is triggering?  

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i don't have any problem with you. infact i see your thought process is different similar to rebellion sort of. 

i also don't have any problem with you bashing upper castes. in fact they deserve it. bash them however whichever creative way you want.

i also don't have any problem you bash hindus.  They deserve it since they always find excuse to vote right politicians. always caste or greed. they are ruining future generations.

But i ask you to respect hindu gods.  Please don't bring their scripts or names into any discos. They never told to disrespect or humiliate anyone on earth.baby_dc1

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• uttermost

• batman2

• srdh21

• sattipandu

32 minutes ago, turtle said:

i don't have any problem with you. infact i see your thought process is different similar to rebellion sort of. 

i also don't have any problem with you bashing upper castes. in fact they deserve it. bash them however whichever creative way you want.

i also don't have any problem you bash hindus.  They deserve it since they always find excuse to vote right politicians. always caste or greed. they are ruining future generations.

But i ask you to respect hindu gods.  Please don't bring their scripts or names into any discos. They never told to disrespect or humiliate anyone on earth.baby_dc1

My problem is only political, not religious. 

12 minutes ago, uttermost said:

My problem is only political, not religious. 

nah ur problem is psychological.............u need a psychiatrist i told u several times

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, uttermost said:

Lol. Neeku nachani vishayam chebithey alaagey untadhi ley ra.

Nchani vishayam aina naku teliakapothe telusukunta... 

kani adigina daniki kakunda JNTU question paper ki answer laga sambandam lekunda matladtgav antunna...

like : thinnava ante monna snanam chesa antav

ninnu vimarshinchadam ledu possitive ga tiskuko kaka

Just now, Desi_guy said:

Achani vishayam aithe naku teliakapothe telusukunta... 

kani adigina daniki kalunda JNTU question paper ki answer laga sambandam lekunda matladtgav antunna...

That's not a literal example. S0rry. 

I speak in 2nd degree meta. May be you are not able to keep up. Unna options lo edho okati untey cheppu.

Lekuntey lite. I speak in way I enjoy. If you don't understand you can ask at that time. Not now

13 minutes ago, batman2 said:

nah ur problem is psychological.............u need a psychiatrist i told u several times

So boring!! Is this what passes for counter in Shaka circles. This and making references to family. Lol

5 minutes ago, Desi_guy said:

Nchani vishayam aina naku teliakapothe telusukunta... 

kani adigina daniki kakunda JNTU question paper ki answer laga sambandam lekunda matladtgav antunna...

ninnu vimarshinchadam ledu possitive ga tiskuko kaka

JNTU varaku vachavu.......u r quite close @3$%

1 minute ago, uttermost said:

That's not a literal example. S0rry. 

I speak in 2nd degree meta. May be you are not able to keep up. Unna options lo edho okati untey cheppu.

Lekuntey lite. I speak in way I enjoy. If you don't understand you can ask at that time. Not now

Ok ra ne ishtam....post vesav kabatti chepthunna.

3 minutes ago, uttermost said:

So boring!! Is this what passes for counter in Shaka circles. This and making references to family. Lol

i never attended a shaka so i dont know. just as you have freedom to ur speech i have mine too. if you cant take it then *7*^

Just now, Desi_guy said:

Ok ra ne ishtam....post vesav kabatti chepthunna.

It's the way I speak. Anthey. It's not the topic. Nor should it trigger anyone. If it does, it's quite silly

1 minute ago, batman2 said:

i never attended a shaka so i dont know. just as you have freedom to ur speech i have mine too. if you cant take it then *7*^

Why do you keep saying I can't take it, when you never have anything to say,apart from some sh1t you conjure up about me personally.

Make your case, and defend it. Or attack my case. You will fail at either as you have everytime. 

2 minutes ago, uttermost said:

Why do you keep saying I can't take it, when you never have anything to say,apart from some sh1t you conjure up about me personally.

Make your case, and defend it. Or attack my case. You will fail at either as you have everytime. 

lets keep judging ourselves aside.......its for every1 to see what you write/blabber and what kindof points/cases u make here out of ur arse 

4 minutes ago, uttermost said:

so stop crying abt decency and personal attacks here when no point u makeup is decent enough for a decent rebuttal