what is it about what I write that triggers people here

uttermost

What is triggering?  

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, batman2 said:

let me know if u think Venezuela uber drivers come under ellite class???

also the mechanic outside autozone are ellite???

all of them  studied in school till 10th though. left indoctrination undaali kadha......surprising thing is even the indoctrination of the left failed on them 

They are still close to 100%literate. What's the score for India?

You claimed left doesn't have democracy, I showed Venezuela. Then moved goal post about fairness of elections. First make up your mind ra.

Even elections in India are not fair then. Given money is involved. 

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• uttermost

• batman2

• srdh21

• sattipandu

hugo chavez wonderful policy of making the fuel price negligible.

its surely idealist, coz its an oil rich country and its people deserve cheap oil.

but what did people do???  they smuggled the cheap oil to neighboring Columbia where oil prices were on par with international market

no wonder venezuela loves chavezCITI_c$y

Just now, batman2 said:

hugo chavez wonderful policy of making the fuel price negligible.

its surely idealist, coz its an oil rich country and its people deserve cheap oil.

but what did people do???  they smuggled the cheap oil to neighboring Columbia where oil prices were on par with international market

no wonder venezuela loves chavezCITI_c$y

Yeah so? Some of them undermined Chavez. So? 

Did they achieve high human indices or not? Whereas Indian kids are going to bed hungry.

Have some shame ra. How many times in a single thread will you be spanked.? Lol

3 minutes ago, uttermost said:

They are still close to 100%literate. What's the score for India?

You claimed left doesn't have democracy, I showed Venezuela. Then moved goal post about fairness of elections. First make up your mind ra.

Even elections in India are not fair then. Given money is involved. 

100% literate in left indoctrination schools. where the syllabus taught is.......never mind@3$%

Citizens from a failed state of India talking about Venezuela because some of them drive cabs when they work on their 'hitech' computer thing.lol

Indians have no shame aa.

1 minute ago, batman2 said:

100% literate in left indoctrination schools. where the syllabus taught is.......never mind@3$%

Lol. Keep laughing at the Indians who are yet to see school and those who go hungry every night.

What about patriotism ra? 

You forgot that aa? 

I have to set agenda here also aa. Insecure fcuk who can't make his own case and defend it. Anyway there is nothing to defend in Hindutva. It's indefensible.

I have work tomorrow, and have to sleep. Good night.

Remember India is a sh1t place compard to Venezuela.

1 minute ago, uttermost said:

You forgot that aa? 

I have to set agenda here also aa. Insecure fcuk who can't make his own case and defend it. Anyway there is nothing to defend in Hindutva. It's indefensible.

Remember India is a place compard to Venezuela.

sure goodnight. remember, constitution rights have been suspended in venezuela few yrs back. cant compare

5 minutes ago, uttermost said:

You forgot that aa? 

Remember India is a sh1t place compard to Venezuela.

btw i was just showing ui how indefensible ur left love is *&*

Just now, batman2 said:

sure goodnight. remember, constitution rights have been suspended in venezuela few yrs back. cant compare

No. It was a beautiful thing that happened in Venezuela. Stuff of legends.

They actually rewrote the constitution and every Venezuelan voted for it. The earlier constitution had a few problematic items and it was democratically changed.

Venezuela kind of revolution can happen only when everybody has a stake in the process. Something a right wing supporting, results based (GDP, blah blah, not human indices) nut like you wouldn't understand

Patriotism is for fools like you and maga morons.

No self respecting person will be a patriot. Give up his sovereignity to nameless faceless fcuks who'll use it to harass minorities and keep people they don't like, from entering