what is it about what I write that triggers people here

uttermost

What is triggering?  

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

5 minutes ago, batman2 said:

no hindutva guy would do suicide bombing as its not inscribed in his religious text that urs is a superior religion and the non believers need to be beheaded or converted

Tell that to those morons in Kerala who died making bombs. Haha.. such stupid people

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• uttermost

• batman2

• srdh21

• sattipandu

2 minutes ago, uttermost said:

Lol. There is attraction to leftist ideology in the west precisely because the govts in the west are not left. Big discovery.lol

The western Hispanics who hate leftists in their country were the elite class who were exploiting their countries by being hand in glove with the US. 

Venezuela had a successful democratically elected leftist govt with a human index higher than any state in India. And they did this in just 20 yrs. What did right wing in India achieve, starting from Nehru.

ok i live in a Venezuela neighbourhood so keep ur fantasies to urself.....people who came to USA from venezulea arent elite class but actually belong to poor class 

what is happening in venezula now ???? its for the world to see......another failing country in the offie. its something new for a non islamic country. only leftist countries can give competition to islamic countries when it comes to failing@3$%

Just now, batman2 said:

ok i live in a Venezuela neighbourhood so keep ur fantasies to urself.....people who came to USA from venezulea arent elite class but actually belong to poor class 

what is happening in venezula now ???? its for the world to see......another failing country in the offie. its something new for a non islamic country. only leftist countries can give competition to islamic countries when it comes to failing@3$%

Lol. Poor people in Venezuela elected Hugo Chavez bujji. And they have an improved economy and human indices to show for it.

India is atleast a couple decades behind Venezuela. 

Even the current president maduro came to power with almost 80%votes. 

Your Modi will never get that kind of voting percentage. Lol

8 minutes ago, uttermost said:

Lol. There is attraction to leftist ideology in the west precisely because the govts in the west are not left. Big discovery.lol

The western Hispanics who hate leftists in their country were the elite class who were exploiting their countries by being hand in glove with the US. 

Venezuela had a successful democratically elected leftist govt with a human index higher than any state in India. And they did this in just 20 yrs. What did right wing in India achieve, starting from Nehru.

straight out of JNU library  @3$%.............man u r just playing out whatever i say........entertaining nevertheless

2 minutes ago, batman2 said:

What's happening now is elite class fighting back asking US to intervene in Venezuela. 

You know the right wing gay hating, minority hating fcuks. They are the ones fighting a popular elected govt because they smell weakness from the govt.

Venezuela is still better than India if you are in the bottom 80%. India we all know, no.lol

3 minutes ago, uttermost said:

Lol. Poor people in Venezuela elected Hugo Chavez bujji. And they have an improved economy and human indices to show for it.

Venezuela is a failing country on the brink.........

hugo chavez devastated the country economy (though i agree he did good on health sector)

pls man, lets not argue on the obvious

3 minutes ago, batman2 said:

straight out of JNU library  @3$%.............man u r just playing out whatever i say........entertaining nevertheless

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/venezuela-election-latest-results-maduro-vote-win-landslide-turnout-a8360791.html

See how many votes he won by. Lol. 

Overwhelming majority of Venezuela supports maduro, and supported Chavez. 

Leftism is awesome. Venezuela is better than India

7 minutes ago, uttermost said:

bujji i am talking abt free and fair elections @3$%

venezuela/bengal/china/soviet /any leftist country its the same story

1 minute ago, batman2 said:

Venezuela is a failing country on the brink.........

hugo chavez devastated the country economy (though i agree he did good on health sector)

pls man, lets not argue on the obvious

It's not obvious moron. Chavez tried to create an anarchist syndicalist sub structure, but didn't succeed, so he built a huge state to basically help his people.

And he succeeded. Did India succeeed in educating and keeping it's people healthy? No, no? Then you shut up about leftism

Just now, batman2 said:

bujji i am talking abt free and fair elections @3$%

venezuela/bengal/china/soviet /any leftist country its the same story

Haha.. Venezuela elections were fairer than US elections. Like I said the support for maduro is unbelievable.

Even though he is floundering on exonomy. Because the right wing alternative is unacceptable to them.

If Indians are educated too, they'll never vote for BJP.lol

you are playing into my arguments by raising the weakest points in leftist ideology like democracy/election/voting etc

there are some good things in left.....try raising them bujji

Venezuela is not a failing country. Some Venezuelans want it to fail so they can go back to being feudals that they were. 

Check racial makeup of Venezuela. White people are the ones who are causing trouble in Venezuela. They are the elite

1 minute ago, batman2 said:

you are playing into my arguments by raising the weakest points in leftist ideology like democracy/election/voting etc

You are so stupid it hurts. Leftist strongest point is direct democracy. Where else do you think this idea came about? 

Every decent idea in politics is almost leftist.

let me know if u think Venezuela uber drivers come under ellite class???

also the mechanic outside autozone are ellite???

all of them  studied in school till 10th though. left indoctrination undaali kadha......surprising thing is even the indoctrination of the left failed on them 

3 minutes ago, batman2 said:

Prove Venezuela elections were not fair. It's not possible. Lol.

Whereas US elected a clown fascist.

And several in the us are denied chance to vote. Not in Venezuela. That is the definition of fair elections.