Ex-gf tho entha chance?

panipoori

1 minute ago, panipoori said:

Emundi video calls doing ante

Almost mancham aekke time lo... Ni mancham lagesukunaru and badha kopam is making you think like that... If she likes to be with you and your feelings.. I feel you can proceed... But don't make any cheap acts like taking videos, saving the past data shared with you... If you have those, you may tend to blackmail her for another bhumchick...

This kind of mind like yours... Will always be like that... F&F anedhi kastam Niku

1 minute ago, kittaya said:

Almost mancham aekke time lo... Ni mancham lagesukunaru and badha kopam is making you think like that... If she likes to be with you and your feelings.. I feel you can proceed... But don't make any cheap acts like taking videos, saving the past data shared with you... If you have those, you may tend to blackmail her for another bhumchick...

This kind of mind like yours... Will always be like that... F&F anedhi kastam Niku

I'm not that cheap mann!!! I just want to have my ego fulfilled!! The relationship was both emotional and chexal

Just now, panipoori said:

I'm not that cheap mann!!! I just want to have my ego fulfilled!! The relationship was both emotional and chexal

plzzzz....vuuuuuu..........

totally , ne  kamavancha and Aham kanipisthunnai.............

marchi po , lekuntey chala problems face cheyalsi vasthadhi...

2 minutes ago, Biskot said:

totally , ne  kamavancha and Aham kanipisthunnai.............

marchi po , lekuntey chala problems face cheyalsi vasthadhi...

Like what?? 

2 minutes ago, panipoori said:

Like what?? 

ne ee thought undhi chudu........ it may lead to do anything.............  news channels vasthau pakka. 

until unless aa fafa ke ok aythey no problem but lekuntey marchi po ASAP

Just now, Biskot said:

ne ee thought undhi chudu........ it may lead to do anything.............  news channels vasthau pakka. 

Obviosly bro !! papa ki okay kakapote nenu em cheyanu !!! I just want to know the chances and is it worth the time investing to meet her

4 minutes ago, Biskot said:

AA panipoori story... Ee tombhayya ae ... Night dream chesi ... Ippudu rasi nattu unnadu...

Ilanti lafoot ideas tomb ki masthu vasthayi...

15 minutes ago, kittaya said:

AA panipoori story... Ee tombhayya ae ... Night dream chesi ... Ippudu rasi nattu unnadu...

Real story man

17 minutes ago, kittaya said:

@3$%

26 minutes ago, panipoori said:

Real story man

yes memu kuda real dream of tomb antunam...

na decision cheppesa if this is real... with all the all the logics... ippudu ee ego factor next deniki daritisthundho kuda cheppesa

10 minutes ago, kittaya said:

yes memu kuda real dream of tomb antunam...

na decision cheppesa if this is real... with all the all the logics... ippudu ee ego factor next deniki daritisthundho kuda cheppesa

okay