Ex-gf tho entha chance?

panipoori

1 hour ago, panipoori said:

Met a gal in matrimony site 3 months back. She's in India. We were almost in a relationship for last two months(through phone). Now her marriage is almost fixed with another guy due to astrology and financial matters by her parents and so we broke up

What is the chance of doing bumchick with her when I go to India before she gets married?

I don't mind doing bumchick  even after she gets married! Any similar experiences and asalu chance vnda leda

matri site lo 3 months back parichayam aina gunta ex gf aipotunda %$#$

Endi vayya nee moral policing uhhh!! nenu chesedi right o wrong judgement kaadu naku kavalsindi!! 

Ikkada uncles ekkuvunaru le. Patha kalam movies content esthunaru GSB3.gif?1370457845

Nenu edo rape chesinattu why those dialouges man !! pilla ki istam vntene doing lekapote L8 teeskunta !! But I want to know the chances

And before she gets married and I do bumchick there's nothing on her end and my end also

Easy ga chance untadi nu proceed kaka. GSB3.gif?1370457845

3 minutes ago, Ram2 said:

matri site lo 3 months back parichayam aina gunta ex gf aipotunda %$#$

I'm not sure with the naming convention!! neku ela kavali ante ala teesko

Met a gal in matrimony site 3 months back. She's in India. We were almost in a relationship for last two months(through phone). Now her marriage is almost fixed with another guy due to astrology and financial matters by her parents and so we broke up

What is the chance of doing bumchick with her when I go to India before she gets married?

I don't mind doing bumchick  even after she gets married! Any similar experiences and asalu chance vnda leda

karma ante telusu kada...nuvvu vere pori ni eyyale anukunte rep nee future wife kooda adey korukunte? ade cheste? you never know what you gonna get

1 hour ago, kittaya said:

Almost mancham aekke time lo... Ni mancham lagesukunaru and badha kopam is making you think like that... If she likes to be with you and your feelings.. I feel you can proceed... But don't make any cheap acts like taking videos, saving the past data shared with you... If you have those, you may tend to blackmail her for another bhumchick...

This kind of mind like yours... Will always be like that... F&F anedhi kastam Niku

Kitti uncle nuvvu vaddu ani chepthunava leka video teeyi ani hint isthunava. GSB3.gif?1370457845

Just now, Pumpuhaar said:

karma ante telusu kada...nuvvu vere pori ni eyyale anukunte rep nee future wife kooda adey korukunte? ade cheste? you never know what you gonna get

already same pumpuhar ae... already ammai lu mostly alagae unnaru picha lytt roll rida

Obviosly bro !! papa ki okay kakapote nenu em cheyanu !!! I just want to know the chances and is it worth the time investing to meet her

Yes she'll be ok nu ekkuva alochinchaku padkobettachu GSB3.gif?1370457845

current trends ni batti chooste.. marriage is for her parents.. bumchik may be in store for you. give a try

ethics..morals antaava. dont care. do they matter anymore

Just now, Pumpuhaar said:

karma ledu tokka ledu!!! that's all bull !! So nee drusthi lo manchi panulu chese andariki manche jarugutondaa!! I see no logic!!

Okasari dunnesthe I'll have no regrets for liftetime anedi naa feeling

2 minutes ago, srdh21 said:

current trends ni batti chooste.. marriage is for her parents.. bumchik may be in store for you. give a try

ethics..morals antaava. dont care. do they matter anymore

This is what she said to me excat words

5 minutes ago, Pumpuhaar said:

Ante ippudu cheskune vaadu vere daniki esthunadanta aadi karma bad kabatti @panipoori ee pillani eyali ankovachu ga. Logics vaddu bhayya GSB3.gif?1370457845

3 minutes ago, panipoori said:

karma ledu tokka ledu!!! that's all bull !! So nee drusthi lo manchi panulu chese andariki manche jarugutondaa!! I see no logic!!

Okasari dunnesthe I'll have no regrets for liftetime anedi naa feeling

Agree GSB3.gif?1370457845