Gf breakup antundi

abbajabbadebba

Just now, abbajabbadebba said:

Chala easyga anesaru,I don't want to lose her,she is best in many ways and can't imagine my life without her ,she does whatever I need,she cooks ,she take care of me ,thinks positively about my family .except taking her out to movies ,places,shopping ,she doesn't ask daily ,weekly once adgutadi but still kudaraka no cheptunna friction vastundi ,tanu matladakunda silentga roomlo yedustadi

HAha mari antha ardam cheskune vaaru , thana ishtalu gurunchi enduku ardam cheskotledu ?

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, abbajabbadebba said:

I am in a live in relationship with my gf for 1.5yrs,we are happy couple looking forward to get married.Aligedi some times endukante nenu movies chudanu,shopping cheyanu.We both are working as full time employees in a company and I proposed her 2 years back.She doesn't have car.Car Konoddu ani nene apesa as I already have car.I don't feel like roaming,shopping and cinemas .i enjoy playing cricket ,workouts and very practical while spending money.Tanu shopping anedi and Naku money waste chestundi anpinchedi as she have lot of clothes accessories ,adagadam manesi online shopping cheskuntundi,kalsi gym and walk Ki potam Akda no complaints .ipdu trips antundi ,but Naku money waste anpistundi as I have to save money for my brother education and have to plan buying property ,she doesn't have any responsibilities so she have saved lot of money n bought house recently in India  .I feel proud of her as she earns more than me ,spends happily and invests money for future ,tanu konindi Inka nenem konaledane feeling undi naku.

summer anta waste ayndi ni valla ekdaki vellaledu ni lanti vadni love chesa time wasted happiness ledu antundi .Ila antundi ani 1 day trip plan chesa near by six flags .I donno what happened Niku Naku kudardu antundi ,vacate chesi velpota antundi .break up antundi 

Shopping trips kudardu ante break up avtara?

ikada iche suggestions serious ga theeskoku. neku telusu kada mee compatibilty ela untundho. You guys have crossed some stage in a relationship. Ilanti situation pelli ayyaka kuda ravochu.

Both of you find some middle ground. thanu break up ani adamant ga fix ayyi unte matram let her go.

But hurt ayyi ala matladuthunte you got to try.

You know better more than anyone.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, abbajabbadebba said:

Chala easyga anesaru,I don't want to lose her,she is best in many ways and can't imagine my life without her ,she does whatever I need,she cooks ,she take care of me ,thinks positively about my family .except taking her out to movies ,places,shopping ,she doesn't ask daily ,weekly once adgutadi but still kudaraka no cheptunna friction vastundi ,tanu matladakunda silentga roomlo yedustadi

nikosam antha chesthundi ani nuvve chepthunnav mari nuvvem chesthav adi cheppu asalki a pilla kosam em cheyalanukuntunnav...

• Upvote 2

Just now, manadonga said:

I feel same andaru ammayilu alane vuntaru most of them nothing wrong in that nuvvu vadileste vere vadini chusukuntundi 

Tappenti everyone born to live their own life not somebody's dragging life.that too commit avvakmunde bayata padte better

9 minutes ago, MagaMaharaju said:

mee iddariki age difference entha untundhi? you guys are not even married. may be you are two different people. indulo evvarini thappu pattadaniki ledhu.

you sound like a responsible guy and she seems like a happy go lucky girl. you are two different people.

We are of same age ,she is 4 months younger to me

4 minutes ago, Amy99 said:

Lyt theskovadam Better  , responsibilities ardam cheskoleni person tho life ni share cheskoni happy ga undaleru meeru .

money and enjoyment isn’t everything :) 

kalisi unte chalu anukovadame love ante :) 

Don't jump into conclusions so quickly. Nuvvu ammayive kada, do you think job chesi independent ga untu, eeyantho 1.5 years nundi unna ammayi sudden ga eeyanaki shopping istam ledu ani vellipoyindi antava. It is about communication, expressing love or showing love. Giving importance to your partner.

Aa ammayi kalisi undam anukoledu ani manaku telidu, atleast from his explanation.

8 minutes ago, abbajabbadebba said:

I am in a live in relationship with my gf for 1.5yrs,we are happy couple looking forward to get married.Aligedi some times endukante nenu movies chudanu,shopping cheyanu.We both are working as full time employees in a company and I proposed her 2 years back.She doesn't have car.Car Konoddu ani nene apesa as I already have car.I don't feel like roaming,shopping and cinemas .i enjoy playing cricket ,workouts and very practical while spending money.Tanu shopping anedi and Naku money waste chestundi anpinchedi as she have lot of clothes accessories ,adagadam manesi online shopping cheskuntundi,kalsi gym and walk Ki potam Akda no complaints .ipdu trips antundi ,but Naku money waste anpistundi as I have to save money for my brother education and have to plan buying property ,she doesn't have any responsibilities so she have saved lot of money n bought house recently in India  .I feel proud of her as she earns more than me ,spends happily and invests money for future ,tanu konindi Inka nenem konaledane feeling undi naku.

summer anta waste ayndi ni valla ekdaki vellaledu ni lanti vadni love chesa time wasted happiness ledu antundi .Ila antundi ani 1 day trip plan chesa near by six flags .I donno what happened Niku Naku kudardu antundi ,vacate chesi velpota antundi .break up antundi 

Shopping trips kudardu ante break up avtara?

No - Over a period of time nee meeda dislikes peruguthu vachhi final ga ee decision teesukoni untadi. 

I don't know, how much of my words will you listen. Ee kopalu anevi eppdudu vasthay, nuvvu future lo vere ammayina chesukunna vasthay. Nee brother education ekkadiki podu, nee goals ekkadiki povu. Kani okati gurthu pettuko, ee ammayi lekapothe nuvvu undalevu nee life lo edaina lose ayithav anipisthe I mean if you really love her. Don't let her go. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, abbajabbadebba said:

Prema ante adjusting for each other and making other person priority being less selfish.  When she does everything for u and she is expecting from you ..you should also try from your side to reach her expectations. Try to compromise more if you want her. It doesn't do magics instantly but with time she will realize you are making her priority and that might help to make things fall in place.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, MagaMaharaju said:

ikada iche suggestions serious ga theeskoku. neku telusu kada mee compatibilty ela untundho. You guys have crossed some stage in a relationship. Ilanti situation pelli ayyaka kuda ravochu.

Both of you find some middle ground. thanu break up ani adamant ga fix ayyi unte matram let her go.

But hurt ayyi ala matladuthunte you got to try.

You know better more than anyone.

True ! Kani break up ani ah ammayi fix aythe matram , this guy cant stop her ! Oksari ah ammayi nenu ithanitho  happy ga undalenu ani anukunte she will not stay with him . Ah thought vachndi antene chala dooram vellandi situation ani ardam .

• Upvote 1

Most of the girls are like this, they live the life.... they happy with buying whatever they want and go out to movies dinners etc..... neeku repu vere ammayu tho pelli ayuna kooda same situation face ayye chances are very high i mean 95% chances vunnayu... try to balance the things... 

Nee side nundi big problem enti ante not going out with her.. Yes its a problem, not everything costs money man... gym cheyyadam walk ki velladam are the last two options for typical desi girls... 

If you really love her take a second chance and try to work it out... explain your situation and responsibilities..

I think she needs your time not money, think about it.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, abbajabbadebba said:

Chala easyga anesaru,I don't want to lose her,she is best in many ways and can't imagine my life without her ,she does whatever I need,she cooks ,she take care of me ,thinks positively about my family .except taking her out to movies ,places,shopping ,she doesn't ask daily ,weekly once adgutadi but still kudaraka no cheptunna friction vastundi ,tanu matladakunda silentga roomlo yedchedi,emadya matalu tagginchesindi

adjust. koncham ne farmaish koncham thana  farmaish.

3 minutes ago, Amy99 said:

True ! Kani break up ani ah ammayi fix aythe matram , this guy cant stop her ! Oksari ah ammayi nenu ithanitho  happy ga undalenu ani anukunte she will not stay with him . Ah thought vachndi antene chala dooram vellandi situation ani ardam .

kopam lo chala antaru. anni literally theeskodaniki ledhu.

3 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Prema ante adjusting for each other and making other person priority being less selfish.  When she does everything for u and she is expecting from you ..you should also try from your side to reach her expectations. Try to compromise more if you want her. 

akkada bayya mottham pawan kalyan laga intlone unadu antah bookulu chaduvukuntu gymlu chesukuntu....mari renu desai ki enni days intlo undalani picchi levada..sFun_duh2

1 minute ago, nearachakam said:

nikosam antha chesthundi ani nuvve chepthunnav mari nuvvem chesthav adi cheppu asalki a pilla kosam em cheyalanukuntunnav...

naku cheyalane undi but money tight 

tanu spend chesta antadi,money gurinchi think cheyaddu antadi but Naku tanato money karchupettinchadam istam ledu

she says life is short ,this is the time to see places ,fun antadi