Gf breakup antundi

abbajabbadebba

Kondariki silly anipinchochu. US lo loneliness ekkuv untadhi. India lo la chuttu janam undaru. Ekkuv social ga undevallaku chala kashtam. Anduke they prefer shopping, restaurants Atleast we get see people. Lekapothe depression loki vellipotham

2 minutes ago, MagaMaharaju said:

Kondariki silly anipinchochu. US lo loneliness ekkuv untadhi. India lo la chuttu janam undaru. Ekkuv social ga undevallaku chala kashtam. Anduke they prefer shopping, restaurants Atleast we get see people. Lekapothe depression loki vellipotham

damn thats why my shopping bill increased after coming to NW , this cloudy weather got my partner depressed...

2 minutes ago, MagaMaharaju said:

tenor.gif?itemid=7253947 r  U ok

2 minutes ago, nearachakam said:

abbayiki anni kastalu unnapudu lite thisukodam best na suggestion to have a girl in his life as a extra baggage laga enduku...go with his life ambitions to complete for now..later point of time somebody will be joining his life

Gf maintaining kastam ante Emo ankunna but practically seen it first day when I have seen her in office ,it was love at first sight .first date felt she is too posh and incompatible because of her dressing but manchidi ani deeply felt .time gadichekoddi love and affection perigay.Now its tough to imagine life without her

3 minutes ago, sattipandu said:

damn thats why my shopping bill increased after coming to NW , this cloudy weather got my partner depressed...

She buys with her money and max she doesn't make me spend except when she left her cards 

Just now, abbajabbadebba said:

Gf maintaining kastam ante Emo ankunna but practically seen it first day when I have seen her in office ,it was love at first sight .first date felt she is too posh and incompatible because of her dressing but manchidi ani deeply felt .time gadichekoddi love and affection perigay.Now its tough to imagine life without her

inta low in confidence unnav ante kastame.. poyi kalla meeda padu neeku nachinatte cheddam ani cheppu..nuvvu tappa naku dikku ledu ani bratimiladuko.. may be jali padi neetho untadi..ATB

1 minute ago, abbajabbadebba said:

what about your ambitions so far you posted here regarding brother education buying properties money saving etc etc...so ne mind lo ammayikantey ivi important kaadha ayithe ipudu...

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, nearachakam said:

what about your ambitions so far you posted here regarding brother education buying properties money saving etc etc...so ne mind lo ammayikantey ivi important kaadha ayithe ipudu...

If I have to marry someone from India it will be extra baggage ,this girl doesn't expect to spend money for her 

2 minutes ago, abbajabbadebba said:

If I have to marry someone from India it will be extra baggage ,this girl doesn't expect to spend money for her 

anduke you can't imagine life without her aa

• Haha 1