Gf breakup antundi

abbajabbadebba

33 minutes ago, abbajabbadebba said:

I am in a live in relationship with my gf for 1.5yrs,we are happy couple looking forward to get married.Aligedi some times endukante nenu movies chudanu,shopping cheyanu.We both are working as full time employees in a company and I proposed her 2 years back.She doesn't have car.Car Konoddu ani nene apesa as I already have car.I don't feel like roaming,shopping and cinemas .i enjoy playing cricket ,workouts and very practical while spending money.Tanu shopping anedi and Naku money waste chestundi anpinchedi as she have lot of clothes accessories ,adagadam manesi online shopping cheskuntundi,kalsi gym and walk Ki potam Akda no complaints .ipdu trips antundi ,but Naku money waste anpistundi as I have to save money for my brother education and have to plan buying property ,she doesn't have any responsibilities so she have saved lot of money n bought house recently in India  .I feel proud of her as she earns more than me ,spends happily and invests money for future ,tanu konindi Inka nenem konaledane feeling undi naku.

summer anta waste ayndi ni valla ekdaki vellaledu ni lanti vadni love chesa time wasted happiness ledu antundi .Ila antundi ani 1 day trip plan chesa near by six flags .I donno what happened Niku Naku kudardu antundi ,vacate chesi velpota antundi .break up antundi 

Shopping trips kudardu ante break up avtara?

seems like you both are not correct match for each other. better let go now , if it becomes too late it will be more painful. so take it easy, breakup now is better than divorce later

6 minutes ago, nearachakam said:

konni examples ivvu based on the story gng on now in this thread....ee person em change chesukovalo koncham guidance ivvu..

I am not sure whats going on in his life but she might be a woman who wants quality of life, love from partner, Affection, time etc. She cares about what matters in life. She might even understand and be ok if he is spending quality time even without spending money. Shopping chirak ayina he can just take her right? She is anyways buying online. He doesnt have patience to take her because he dont like it. Pukad vi cheyachu ga even if he have responsibilities. One can be very creative and spend time with loved one even without spending a penny. Manasunte margam untundi. I can't judge TS or her but based on what he told i feel he has to make compromises and meet her expectations if he want her. He should be less selfish.

• Upvote 1

Just now, abbajabbadebba said:

After reading all comments ,I decided to take her  to vacation 

Thank you guys 

First take her to a restaurant, talk about things that are not related to work. Don't go to vacation, because people here said so or gave a push.

Always have your own style to anything in your personal life. So that, in your future something like this happens again you should be able to deal it alone. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

I am not sure whats going on in his life but she might be a woman who wants quality of life, love from partner, Affection, time etc. She cares about what matters in life. She might even understand and be ok if he is spending quality time even without spending money. Shopping chirak ayina he can just take her right? She is anyways buying online. He doesnt have patience to take her because he dont like it. Pukad vi cheyachu ga even if he have responsibilities. One can be very creative and spend time with loved one even without spending a penny. Manasunte margam untundi. I can't judge TS or her but based on what he told i feel he is wrong.

akkai ey uuru manadhi? 

36 minutes ago, abbajabbadebba said:

I am in a live in relationship with my gf for 1.5yrs,we are happy couple looking forward to get married.Aligedi some times endukante nenu movies chudanu,shopping cheyanu.We both are working as full time employees in a company and I proposed her 2 years back.She doesn't have car.Car Konoddu ani nene apesa as I already have car.I don't feel like roaming,shopping and cinemas .i enjoy playing cricket ,workouts and very practical while spending money.Tanu shopping anedi and Naku money waste chestundi anpinchedi as she have lot of clothes accessories ,adagadam manesi online shopping cheskuntundi,kalsi gym and walk Ki potam Akda no complaints .ipdu trips antundi ,but Naku money waste anpistundi as I have to save money for my brother education and have to plan buying property ,she doesn't have any responsibilities so she have saved lot of money n bought house recently in India  .I feel proud of her as she earns more than me ,spends happily and invests money for future ,tanu konindi Inka nenem konaledane feeling undi naku.

summer anta waste ayndi ni valla ekdaki vellaledu ni lanti vadni love chesa time wasted happiness ledu antundi .Ila antundi ani 1 day trip plan chesa near by six flags .I donno what happened Niku Naku kudardu antundi ,vacate chesi velpota antundi .break up antundi 

ayina trip ki neeeku intha kante better idea dorakaledha???   :buttkick:

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, sattipandu said:

sit down and talk, be open and conducive to shiyt thrown your way.

dont throw a hissy fit and be adamant that your way is the proper way

make her understand what she means to you, also let her know you have certain obligations to fulfill

i understand that she didnot come to this easily just because of 1 incident, things like this take time to boil over so it also takes time to settle down

talking communicating , connecting at a very deep level helps, dont make her think that  anything else comes in priority before her.

if you really dont like her spending frivolously make her realize that investing those expenses elsewhere can yield much better results (Go hippie or adopt hippie lifestyle for a while, abstain from excessive worldly pleasures for a short duration like 2 months and make her see the diff) 

travelling is an important part of life , all the things you buy perish over a time, but the memories you collect from your travels stick with you.

Travel ,make some good memories  

make some friction under the sheets that always helps in keeping close between you two ani @kiladi bullodu eppudu chebthuntaadu

Traveling is tough to me  and evenings are best  now she is avoiding me ,i am missing her .I love her so much that she is exactly same what I wanted and dreamt 

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

I am not sure whats going on in his life but she might be a woman who wants quality of life, love from partner, Affection, time etc. She cares about what matters in life. She might even understand and be ok if he is spending quality time even without spending money. Shopping chirak ayina he can just take her right? She is anyways buying online. He doesnt have patience to take her because he dont like it. Pukad vi cheyachu ga even if he have responsibilities. One can be very creative and spend time with loved one even without spending a penny. Manasunte margam untundi. I can't judge TS or her but based on what he told i feel he is wrong.

abbayiki anni kastalu unnapudu lite thisukodam best na suggestion to have a girl in his life as a extra baggage laga enduku...go with his life ambitions to complete for now..later point of time somebody will be joining his life

35 minutes ago, abbajabbadebba said:

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY

3 minutes ago, abbajabbadebba said:

Traveling is tough to me  and evenings are best  now she is avoiding me ,i am missing her .I love her so much that she is exactly same what I wanted and dreamt 

so same to same ammayi kuda nilage feel avvali kadha bro..na rajakumarudu veedey ani lekapothe panchayath itlane untadi........

2 minutes ago, nearachakam said:

abbayiki anni kastalu unnapudu lite thisukodam best na suggestion to have a girl in his life as a extra baggage laga enduku...go with his life ambitions to complete for now..later point of time somebody will be joining his life

Agreed. Kavalante compromise avvali leda let her go at least she might find her happiness somewhere else.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, abbajabbadebba said:

tough choice buddy

got to have something precious 

your have to work hard for it, professionally and personally too

cater to her needs, she  will eventually realize how much you mean to her.

Dont worry with sincere effort things will fall in place