True face of the lady who tried to enter Sabarimala Temple

chittimallu2

Just now, SonaParv_522 said:

Oh, I didn’t know that she tried to enter into the temple 2days before and post chesina article lo kuda ledu. If she did so, Adi thappu  

but, thanu inthaku mundu temple ki vellinda leda anedi doesn’t matter kada. Moreover egoist laki pravesam ledu ani SC orders lo ledu kada. 

legally wrong kadu.. but isnt this just to instigate people and later foul cry on how they attacked her... like I previously said in a different thread, a real devotee will not enter the temple just because few judges thought so.. they will obey the law of the temple and follow that... nijam ga Ayyappa Swamy dharsanam ee kavalante there are 100s of other temples where they can go... or wait until they turn 50+ years... 

ippati dhaka attempt chesina vallalo evaru genuine bhakthulu leru... all of them were pseudo liberals and fake feminist morons trying to prove a point rather than devotion 

• Upvote 1

Just now, chittimallu2 said:

legally wrong kadu.. but isnt this just to instigate people and later foul cry on how they attacked her... like I previously said in a different thread, a real devotee will not enter the temple just because few judges thought so.. they will obey the law of the temple and follow that... nijam ga Ayyappa Swamy dharsanam ee kavalante there are 100s of other temples where they can go... or wait until they turn 50+ years... 

ippati dhaka attempt chesina vallalo evaru genuine bhakthulu leru... all of them were pseudo liberals and fake feminist morons trying to prove a point rather than devotion 

Obviously, enter avvataniki try chesinollandaroo pow sandhya lantolle untaru. I doubt that there might be some political intentions behind these. BJP vaallu first Tirumala controversy try chesaru next idi ani naaku ekkado koduthondi, I might be wrong  

But alaa ani law ni thappu pattalemu kada which every individual comes under. Just saying anthe, nothing more to argue. 

1 minute ago, chittimallu2 said:

They also want to mock you for believing in something. It is an attempt to slowly question your beliefs and customs so that in the long run it becomes common for people to make fun of them. As time passes by, people will disown it as they don’t want to be looked down because of their customs. Then comes the brain washing championing their own set of stupid beliefs. Happens with other religions too.  

Case in point:

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, SonaParv_522 said:

Obviously, enter avvataniki try chesinollandaroo pow sandhya lantolle untaru. I doubt that there might be some political intentions behind these. BJP vaallu first Tirumala controversy try chesaru next idi ani naaku ekkado koduthondi, I might be wrong  

But alaa ani law ni thappu pattalemu kada which every individual comes under. Just saying anthe, nothing more to argue. 

i dont care about political parties mama... if BJP is behind this then I wish they lose very badly... and vice versa... 

Im strictly talking about this temple and its age old traditions thats under threat now... 

Actually ee case lo they should let the temple heads take the decisions unless they are troubling someone's lifestyle... let all Guru Swamies who did this pilgrimage for 18+ years and 40 days each time take the decision amongst themselves... If that decision is hurting someone's life or someone is being suppressed then let the court enter then.

what are these women losing by not entering the temple at a certain age? Its not like they will be second class citizens if they dont carry an ID card with a stamp that says "I visited Sabarimala temple"

34 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

Ante ippudu @uttermost gaadu kooda ilane anatara?

stupid fcukface. why did you mention me?

piece of garbage. show me one instance where I mocked Hindu gods or the religion. I mock people like you. worthless pieces of garbage, spouting bullshit that you can't back up.

I'm not a militant atheist. In fact I hate most atheists, even when I'm atheist myself for the utter contempt they show towards religious people.

tag atheists in this db, who have been strangely silent on this issue. tag that idiot luciferstar or some sh1t. don't tag me like a moron. 

9 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

They also want to mock you for believing in something. It is an attempt to slowly question your beliefs and customs so that in the long run it becomes common for people to make fun of them. As time passes by, people will disown it as they don’t want to be looked down because of their customs. Then comes the brain washing championing their own set of stupid beliefs. Happens with other religions too.  

Case in point:

I know... the mockery is beyond belief... youtube lo I saw many videos where a guy goes into villages and talks to poor people asking them to convert to christianity and projects the Hindu Gods as satans and devils... Im all up for secularism and respecting other religions but whats happening in the root level is beyond belief

11 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

Case in point:

you have  a point? beyond pushing regressive sh1t as normal? I doubt it.

Just now, uttermost said:

piece of garbage. show me one instance where I mocked Hindu gods or the religion. I mock people like you.

I agree with you here... you never mocked any traditions or beliefs, atleast i havent seen any

Nenu general ga peddha ga pattinchukonu but this incident is in my head all the time... maa babai oka guru swamy, he goes to sabarimala every year but he stopped doing that now due to age and health... I have so many memories of the pooja, bhajanalu, etc the day before he leaves to sabarimala... I know and I have seen many Ayyappa Swamies who do the penance with utmost discipline and devotion... I even respect the fact that in mecca there are two separate roads and only one of them leads to their holy place and only muslims are allowed to take that one.. its not discrimination to me and I wil happily respect their religion and their tradition.... Its totally bizarre and unfortunate that in the name of secularism and stupid feminism people are trying to do nasty stuff like this and instigate hindus and eventually cry foul on them when they retaliate and declare India as intolerant.

7 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

I know... the mockery is beyond belief... youtube lo I saw many videos where a guy goes into villages and talks to poor people asking them to convert to christianity and projects the Hindu Gods as satans and devils... Im all up for secularism and respecting other religions but whats happening in the root level is beyond belief

whats already happened at root level is way beyond belief bro..a few months ago I went to Muvva venuGopala swamy temple (krishnudu temple), which is an old temple. It has the history of kshetrayya (a telugu poet devoted to lord krishna/venugopala swamy) and many others associated with it..I was extremely surprised to see a small church (within a building) playing yesu songs at 2pm and this is just opposite the temple..inthakanna daridram emuntadi..am not against Xtians to have churches, but why so proximate to a famous temple which has a history ani...kalikaalam ani oorike analedu

Just now, boeing747 said:

whats already happened at root level is way beyond belief bro..i went to Muvva venuGopala swamy temple (krishnudu temple), which is an old temple. It has the history of kshetrayya (a telugu poet devoted to lord krishna/venugopala swamy) and many others associated with it..I was extremely surprised to see a small church (within a building) playing yesu songs at 2pm and this is just opposite the temple..inthakanna daridram emuntadi..am not against Xtians to have churchers, but why so proximate to a famous temple which has a history...kalikaalam ani oorike analedu

oorlallo ghoram ga undi le.. maa ammamma valla oorlo every street has 2 churches and im not even exaggerating... friday vasthe speakers petti gatti gatti ga gundelu baadhukunta edustharu... they wont even reduce the volume... edo oka pandaga ki pedthe ok but this happens every single week... avi kakunda like you mentioned, songs everyday motham colony ki vinapade laaga.. I know some temples also does this song playing but they should ban all speakers in all religious places...