True face of the lady who tried to enter Sabarimala Temple

chittimallu2

Just now, chittimallu2 said:

I did admit that, and also said not many are supportive of that.

I dont respect SC for this judgement. There is nothing to do with equality here. Equality only needs to be considered if someone's life or lifestyle is being affected or if they are disrespected or if they are treated as second class citizens... none of them are the cases here...  Women are allowed before and after a certain age, so simple

ayyo.. govt services can be availed by everyone. simple. how hard is this?

ayyappa temple is a govt property now. and govt can't restrict.

if it goes to private Hindu boards, then SC can't do anything.

what should Hindus do to take back control of the temples? simple question, but very hard to answer. a constitutional amendment is needed.

2 minutes ago, uttermost said:

but BJP is the only one that is creating a near riot like situation in kerala.

tamils didn't beat others. They didn't even harass PETA members who were the main litigants in that case. They just mocked Modi and made it a fun picnic.

siddaramaiah, I don't give a fcuk. tamils didn't beat others. 

i know your capability to understand things is negligible but do you know the difference between both incidents? in sabarimala prob arose when women tried getting in they need to stop them. In jallikattu prob will arise when  peta members stop the jallikattu

did any peta member barge into jallikattu and tried to stop???  if they do then what would happen??? so STFU moron 

Just now, uttermost said:

ayyo.. govt services can be availed by everyone. simple. how hard is this?

ayyappa temple is a govt property now. and govt can't restrict.

if it goes to private Hindu boards, then SC can't do anything.

what should Hindus do to take back control of the temples? simple question, but very hard to answer. a constitutional amendment is needed.

I dont know about the temple being govt property man... that itself is wrong, why does the govt need to get involved in it...

The temple belongs to the deity inside it, and the rules of that deity needs to be followed annadhi naa argument. The rule is Swamy Ayyappa in his celibate form doesnt want women around him so be it.

If anyone thinks that is discrimination or suppressing of women then they need their head checked. 

Just now, chittimallu2 said:

I dont know about the temple being govt property man... that itself is wrong, why does the govt need to get involved in it...

The temple belongs to the deity inside it, and the rules of that deity needs to be followed annadhi naa argument. The rule is Swamy Ayyappa in his celibate form doesnt want women around him so be it.

If anyone thinks that is discrimination or suppressing of women then they need their head checked. 

what do you thnk I was telling all this while? you thought I said govt should take over all the temples?

I said it in another thread for a totally different reason.

the temple belongs to the diety is just something people believe, but legally it must belong to some organization. that's how law works no?

8 minutes ago, uttermost said:

but BJP is the only one that is creating a near riot like situation in kerala.

tamils didn't beat others. They didn't even harass PETA members who were the main litigants in that case. They just mocked Modi and made it a fun picnic.

siddaramaiah, I don't give a fcuk. tamils didn't beat others. 

also, personally Jallikattu was a sh1t reason to protest. But I just enjoyed how BJP was not allowed to hijack it, and it ended up with people mocking Modi everywhere.

lol no peta member tried to stop jallikattu and state govt did it try to stop???

there was practically no opposition to this practice there and those tamil eunuchs had a rally @3$%  just chest thumping for no reason. lol such insecurity they needed it to boost themselves lol

1 minute ago, chittimallu2 said:

I think India lo most of the temples are under Government. @Paidithalli can give more insights 

the temple belongs to the diety is just something people believe, but legally it must belong to some organization. that's how law works no?

lol temples, mosqques and churches are all built on something that people believe on.. these beliefs and deities existed way before this so called democracy, laws and govts even were created... 

If you are talking about law, then yes the law of the deity should be practiced in its premises as long as it doesnt treat anyone wrongly or as second class citizens...

2 minutes ago, batman2 said:

i know your capability to understand things is negligible but do you know the difference between both incidents? in sabarimala prob arose when women tried getting in they need to stop them. In jallikattu prob will arise when  peta members stop the jallikattu

did any peta member barge into jallikattu and tried to stop???  if they do then what would happen??? so STFU moron 

lol. BJP is creating a riot like situation in Kerala, and this guy is arguing semantics.

all they had to do was approach the court, and get a stay order. Instead the stay order was refused.

If tamils were able to pressurize SC to give them interim relief on Jallikattu, why can't BJP pressurize SC to do the same for Sabarimala?

but BJP wants conflict. don't say SC is independent. lol.

you guys want blood on your hands. sick people.

4 minutes ago, batman2 said:

lol no peta member tried to stop jallikattu and state govt did it try to stop???

there was practically no opposition to this practice there and those tamil eunuchs had a rally @3$%  just chest thumping for no reason. lol such insecurity they needed it to boost themselves lol

haha.. says a lot about your hatred for an ethnic group in a country that you want to claim as yours. 

atleast BJP's mask about loving all Hindus is off now. good.

3 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

lol temples, mosqques and churches are all built on something that people believe on.. these beliefs and deities existed way before this so called democracy, laws and govts even were created... 

If you are talking about law, then yes the law of the deity should be practiced in its premises as long as it doesnt treat anyone wrongly or as second class citizens...

but as per current law, temples are under govt control while mosques and churches are not.

why ante? because its hindus who have to be secular while non hindus need not be, onous of secularism is on hindus. majority of hindus are ignorant fools who dont take much pride in their religion and cultural heritage though some of it is slowly changing and there is soem awakening in ppl due to the efforts of rss/bjp. however there is a propoganda to malign bjp/rss and the hindus are such ignorant fools taht they fall for such propoganda

7 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

SC cannot give a judgement on matters of belief. It has to follow the constitution and its bylaws.

5 minutes ago, uttermost said:

haha.. says a lot about your hatred for an ethnic group in a country that you want to claim as yours. 

atleast BJP's mask about loving all Hindus is off now. good.

i never said all tamils as eunuchs, but those protesters definitely are.

i asked you did any peta member stop jallikattu?? you have no answer to it and then sideline the whole thing to bjp hindus. lol moron. 

SC cannot give a judgement on matters of belief. It has to follow the constitution and its bylaws.

But it is a place of faith and belief... its not a museum or govt school building...