True face of the lady who tried to enter Sabarimala Temple

chittimallu2

1 minute ago, batman2 said:

adhi antha pseudo sickular congress.

modi already bought law banning  triple talak?  how abt that???

Modi couldn't get Sabarimala verdict. why's that?

chillar politics

Just now, uttermost said:

it looks like SC bases its judgements on whether a particular practice (excluding women) is central to the religion to decide whether it contravenes individual rights of a person to indulge in it. like exclusion of dalits is not central to hinduism is what is morally right position to hold perhaps.

that's why its important to read SC judgement on this. I'm just typing away based on my assumptions.

Why was the Sabarimala's case so weak? couldn't all the Hindus who are out in full force now, put their mind together to argue that disallowing women is central to the idea of this particular temple?

i smell something political here. simple.

What? That is exactly what is happening in Sabarimala right now... 

2 minutes ago, uttermost said:

No. women are now entering haji ali without any problem. like its nothing now

Good to see women being not discriminated anymore by a particular religion... hope that continues to all other locations

3 minutes ago, uttermost said:

it looks like SC bases its judgements on whether a particular practice (excluding women) is central to the religion to decide whether it contravenes individual rights of a person to indulge in it. like exclusion of dalits is not central to hinduism is what is morally right position to hold perhaps.

that's why its important to read SC judgement on this. I'm just typing away based on my assumptions.

Why was the Sabarimala's case so weak? couldn't all the Hindus who are out in full force now, put their mind together to argue that disallowing women is central to the idea of this particular temple?

i smell something political here. simple.

nah, your are actually typing outta your a$$. so obviously you smell something &^%

8 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

Also white supremacists. Imagine the British still in India, red indians kante ghoranga undedhi paristhithi. The only country in the world that is trying to fight two other religious hegemonies. 

bullshit. hindus are the ruling power in India. stop whining.

Just now, batman2 said:

nah, your are actually typing outta your a$$. so obviously you smell something &^%

yeah. I admit that I am just assuming. I don't care about this issue at all.

looks like you care about this so much, yet haven't read the judgement. lol.

Just now, uttermost said:

bullshit. hindus are the ruling power in India. stop whining.

Not when other people get to decide how Hinduism should work. Ayina bayatolla rules and logics theeskuvachchi manaku antagattam endhi ra naayana. 

central to the religion to decide whether it contravenes individual rights of a person to indulge in it

@3$% sHa_clap4

i am sure only muzlim women need to cover from head to toe is also --  central to the religion to decide whether it contravenes individual rights of a person to indulge in it &^%

no one knows why Sabarimala's case couldn't be convinced, whereas jallikattu was given a stay order. 

haha.. pure politics.

and we have a BJP toadie here, asking hindus to unite.

for what? for voting BJP to power aa? haha..

1 minute ago, Staysafebro said:

Not when other people get to decide how Hinduism should work. Ayina bayatolla rules and logics theeskuvachchi manaku antagattam endhi ra naayana. 

no one is deciding. hindus control everything in India. 

1 minute ago, batman2 said:

central to the religion to decide whether it contravenes individual rights of a person to indulge in it

@3$% sHa_clap4

i am sure only muzlim women need to cover from head to toe is also --  central to the religion to decide whether it contravenes individual rights of a person to indulge in it &^%

dude, you make no sense.

we are talking about public places. not fashion choices. 

1 hour ago, SonaParv_522 said:

Obviously, enter avvataniki try chesinollandaroo pow sandhya lantolle untaru. I doubt that there might be some political intentions behind these. BJP vaallu first Tirumala controversy try chesaru next idi ani naaku ekkado koduthondi, I might be wrong  

But alaa ani law ni thappu pattalemu kada which every individual comes under. Just saying anthe, nothing more to argue. 

motta gallaki mana temples meeda aeppudo kannu padindhi... mana temples lekapothe mana state incomes chala gandi padathayii

3 minutes ago, uttermost said:

dude, you make no sense.

we are talking about public places. not fashion choices. 

lol covering head to toe is fashion choice CITI_c$y

thats what i am telling.....this fashion choice exclusive to muzlim women must be "central to the religion to decide whether it contravenes individual rights of a person to indulge in it "  

Just now, batman2 said:

lol covering head to toe is fashion choice CITI_c$y

tahts what i am telling.....this fashion choice exclusive to muzlim women must be "central to the religion to decide whether it contravenes individual rights of a person to indulge in it "  

sFun_duh2