I feel like hurting my parents feelings

jajjanaka_jandri

1 minute ago, Ashtavakra said:

no feeling bhyya. life is harsh. paapam vadiley.

naaku kooda same ilaney kopam osthadi evaranna capitalism ni pogidithey. :( 

anduke db undi man.. ikada mana frustration antha easy ga teerchukochu 

Just now, Peddayana said:

sare uttermost

lol. its true. inspite of your sarcasm. the more you earn, the more disconnected you become and the more dumber you get about regular things.

Just now, JollyBoy said:

anduke db undi man.. ikada mana frustration antha easy ga teerchukochu 

ninnu teerchukonisthunnar ra bhai.

naa meedha eguruthunnaru :(

edho oka roju db ni thagala bettestha itla aithey.. yedhava ficha kuntla gaaallu. lol.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, jajjanaka_jandri said:

My crush got married and I was devastated. Same week job kooda poyindi. Intlo pelli ani  dobbuthunnaru. I some how feel that it's thier fault for not giving a better life(education, money and looks) to me and I feel like hurting their feelings by disowning them. Stopped contacting them. I am a bad person?

She was your crush, not your gf or lover, so she was never yours.. 

stop blaming anyone..they give your birth & bought you into this world as human being so act like one..

• Upvote 1

lol. its true. inspite of your sarcasm. the more you earn, the more disconnected you become and the more dumber you get about regular things.

:(

ninnu teerchukonisthunnar ra bhai.

naa meedha eguruthunnaru :(

edho oka roju db ni thagala bettestha itla aithey.. yedhava ficha kuntla gaaallu. lol.

tagalettey man.. edava addiction aipoi .. time antha ikade dobbestundi 

10 hours ago, jajjanaka_jandri said:

My crush got married and I was devastated. Same week job kooda poyindi. Intlo pelli ani  dobbuthunnaru. I some how feel that it's thier fault for not giving a better life(education, money and looks) to me and I feel like hurting their feelings by disowning them. Stopped contacting them. I am a bad person?

Get some phenyl and drink with chicken 65 all problems will be solved 

andariki vadu parents ni annadu ani kopam undhi..

but naaku maatram, vaadu oka set pattern ki life ni ankitham chesadu ani badha esthondi :( 

life is beautiful ra arey. even moments that give you hard kicks in the back are beautiful. even the loss of loved ones are beautiful.

enjoy life ra, in its full glory.

don't try to aim for 5 vacations per year, weekend netflix marathons, monthly desi parties, and live an utterly pointless life.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, jajjanaka_jandri said:

nuvvu puttaka...cha intha kastamina puriti noppulu padite ela not good looking son puttadu ani appudu vallu feel ayyi unte ippudu nuvve e post veyyadaniki undevadiva...ekkado chetta kuppalo chapter close ayyedi kada.....kani vallu ala disown cheyyakunda kastapadi ninnu inthavadini chesaru......daniki nuvvu nee failures ki vallani blame chestunnav......

i dont know what all have you gone through and ended up in this situation and i cant comment on that....but for sure parents ni blame cheyyadam anedi unnadi chudu that is your biggest failure in life than anything else.......

3 minutes ago, user789 said:

She was your crush, not your gf or lover, so she was never yours.. 

stop blaming anyone..they give your birth & bought you into this world as human being so act like one..

a person can never be YOURS.

blaming parents is good and healthy, btw. They are 99% responsible for the misery in your life, simply by birthing you.

if you hadnt been born, you won't have to experience pain kadha.

I actually did blame my mom once in a heated argument, and she was shocked. hehe.. and that's why I never had kids (biological), and will never bring a new life into being.

3 minutes ago, CheGuevara said:

nuvvu puttaka...cha intha kastamina puriti noppulu padite ela not good looking son puttadu ani appudu vallu feel ayyi unte ippudu nuvve e post veyyadaniki undevadiva...ekkado chetta kuppalo chapter close ayyedi kada.....kani vallu ala disown cheyyakunda kastapadi ninnu inthavadini chesaru......daniki nuvvu nee failures ki vallani blame chestunnav......

i dont know what all have you gone through and ended up in this situation and i cant comment on that....but for sure parents ni blame cheyyadam anedi unnadi chudu that is your biggest failure in life than anything else.......

baaa. why is blaming parents wrong?

i think its the most logical thing a kid can do.

they brought 'life' into the world.. that added to the diversity of the world (I doubt because of same caste marriages, but still we'll consider diversity of thought as one diversity), but they consigned the said kid to a life full of misery, and eventually the pain of old age, and dying.

yes, parents should be blamed first and foremost.

Not for ugly looks, but for birthing a kid.

1 minute ago, Staysafebro said:

Maybe you should lower your expectations and marry someone who likes you rather than having a crush on someone who will never like you?

is that what society teaches kids these days? be happy with what you have? hehe..