I feel like hurting my parents feelings

jajjanaka_jandri

5 hours ago, jajjanaka_jandri said:

My crush got married and I was devastated. Same week job kooda poyindi. Intlo pelli ani  dobbuthunnaru. I some how feel that it's thier fault for not giving a better life(education, money and looks) to me and I feel like hurting their feelings by disowning them. Stopped contacting them. I am a bad person?

gunta gurinchi ekkuva aalochinchaku vayya.. love is a selfish need.. lite teesko..

but why u hating parents ee koncham clarity ivava plz

7 hours ago, Ashtavakra said:

lol. its true. inspite of your sarcasm. the more you earn, the more disconnected you become and the more dumber you get about regular things.

ee maata chala mandiki ardham avvadhu because there are very handful of people who actually experienced the issue

@reality_check @Peddayana @Ashtavakra @JollyBoy @user789 @CheGuevara @Staysafebro @Anushri @Android_Halwa @Run @DrBeta @mtkr @reddyeee @Ram32

Guys, I know its immoral and stupid to blame my parents, but I dont know what am doing. Vallani hurt chesi, vaallani hurt chesinanduku malli baadha padthunna, I dont know what am doing. I googled a lot about this "Why hurt people hurt others". I dont feel like talking or meeting anyone. I think its just the phase. 

It is a phase. Disown as much as you want but let it be temporary. Do not say bad things to your parents since it might really hurt them. Just remain silent and let your anger pass. Then after you see that it is a phase resume talking with parents. It is all part of grieving for what you lost.

9 hours ago, jajjanaka_jandri said:

My crush got married and I was devastated. Same week job kooda poyindi. Intlo pelli ani  dobbuthunnaru. I some how feel that it's thier fault for not giving a better life(education, money and looks) to me and I feel like hurting their feelings by disowning them. Stopped contacting them. I am a bad person?

not bad but worst person...

they shd have used something at that time 

11 minutes ago, jajjanaka_jandri said:

@reality_check @Peddayana @Ashtavakra @JollyBoy @user789 @CheGuevara @Staysafebro @Anushri @Android_Halwa @Run @DrBeta @mtkr @reddyeee @Ram32

Guys, I know its immoral and stupid to blame my parents, but I dont know what am doing. Vallani hurt chesi, vaallani hurt chesinanduku malli baadha padthunna, I dont know what am doing. I googled a lot about this "Why hurt people hurt others". I dont feel like talking or meeting anyone. I think its just the phase. 

Good decision.

dont come to this DB unless you apologize to your parents 

To the point of giving bad looks what can they do? They are not Gods nor do they have access to alter their genes right? Also right education part, they probably are not as exposed to world as we are and they did what they have to do to educate their child within their means. We have to be happy with what we have. Even with all this gyaan you may still be repulsed by your parents. Just go out and do what you usually like. Meetup with some friends. Take some time. You will heal. Then talk to your parents and everything will be normal.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, jajjanaka_jandri said:

Thats good thinking .. you achieve more heights after this. Even Rajnikanth born black bec of his parents other wise he would have beaten sharukh so dont worry its kind of common

16 minutes ago, whatsapp said:

Thats good thinking .. you achieve more heights after this. Even Rajnikanth born black bec of his parents other wise he would have beaten sharukh so dont worry its kind of common

dont come to conclusion so quick..he may look like babu mohan..who knows..

10 hours ago, jajjanaka_jandri said:

Do ur self a favor dont have any kids.. they will have same feelings like you.. and avoid your parents and vanish into forest and find inner peace

1 hour ago, jajjanaka_jandri said:

dude db lo comments lite thesko....db ppl ey oka sheet valu edo peekinattu life lo 

nu mundhu focus on being better person