I feel like hurting my parents feelings

jajjanaka_jandri

Just now, Ashtavakra said:

you are constantly scaling back on what you defend, and you'll eventually end up in a small circle that says 'my opinion, my wish'.

but the crux is, i'm not saying what you think i'm saying. you are preaching to the wrong person.

I'm saying that the system encourages losers. and you seem to think that its fine because it allows hard working people to succeed. but no, it doesn't. 

It allows people who embrace its idea of success (that too, only a fraction of them) to succeed. Any other who challenges the status quo is destroyed. so the system should be destroyed too, because it'd do the same to us.

Yes, we keep going back to the ideas of liberal vs conservative. The Crux of my point is, if you think the system is not fair, do something about it. Quit complaining. I don't believe in success, I believe in the journey towards success. I don't know if the system is fair or not, but I know that nothing is impossible if you put in the effort. I was taught that as a kid, and I refuse to not believe in it. 

2 minutes ago, DrBeta said:

Yes, we keep going back to the ideas of liberal vs conservative. The Crux of my point is, if you think the system is not fair, do something about it. Quit complaining. I don't believe in success, I believe in the journey towards success. I don't know if the system is fair or not, but I know that nothing is impossible if you put in the effort. I was taught that as a kid, and I refuse to not believe in it. 

the system is reasonably fair for a lot of people. It lifted people out of poverty, gave them gadgets, information on fingertips. but I don't want to be in the system. and the system will destroy me if I forge my own path (create my own currency, form mutuals etc).. so I have no other way than to destroy the system.

I don't want to change people. I want people to leave me alone. but they won't. So its me vs them.

5 minutes ago, DrBeta said:

the system is boring. it encourages human's worst tendencies - groupism, violence, misogyny, racism, greed, etc.

so a lot of people feel comfortable in the system. they can act like nice people, while also wanting to kill refugees (like drowning boats from syria in europe), demand ethnonationalist societies because 'we built the society, and wont allow outsiders to exploit it' kind of bullshit.

they can be cruel at one time, while being a family man at the other. the system is perfect for psychos. I'm not a psycho.

3 minutes ago, Ashtavakra said:

the system is reasonably fair for a lot of people. It lifted people out of poverty, gave them gadgets, information on fingertips. but I don't want to be in the system. and the system will destroy me if I forge my own path (create my own currency, form mutuals etc).. so I have no other way than to destroy the system.

I don't want to change people. I want people to leave me alone. but they won't. So its me vs them.

Whatever. 

Just now, Ashtavakra said:

the system is boring. it encourages human's worst tendencies - groupism, violence, misogyny, racism, greed, etc.

so a lot of people feel comfortable in the system. they can act like nice people, while also wanting to kill refugees (like drowning boats from syria in europe), demand ethnonationalist societies because 'we built the society, and wont allow outsiders to exploit it' kind of bullshit.

they can be cruel at one time, while being a family man at the other. the system is perfect for psychos. I'm not a psycho.

I don't think I am psycho and I am perfectly fine with it.

10 minutes ago, DrBeta said:

my point is, there's no need for any 'system'. People are not gorreys. If its impractical and inefficient to go systemless immediately, the idea must be constantly explored and experimented in micro level, and attempted to be scaled.

instead what we have is an industry machine that is well oiled to teach kids to behave with discipline, to teach employees to shut up and work, etc.

now you are talking about some 'success'. each person's definition of success is different, and i'm not talking about it. atleast not within the framework of the society we live in.

4 minutes ago, DrBeta said:

I don't think I am psycho and I am perfectly fine with it.

you are perfectly fine with what? with upstanding 'decent' citizens in India and europe talk bullshit about refugees from other countries?

how does that not make you atleast a sociopath?

6 minutes ago, DrBeta said:

Whatever. 

you are carrying water for a proto fascist regime, and rolling your eyes at what i say.

but i'm not surprised, most Ayn Rand fans do end up either fascists, or just brush away inconvenient truths that are a direct consequence of their beliefs.

9 minutes ago, DrBeta said:

Whatever. 

Simple question. What would happen if you issued your own currency. tell, pls?

don't say 'why would I do that?'.. A lot of people want to do it, because they can't access the currency that the govt backs, and have plenty interesting ideas to make their lives and their families lives better (again not related to selling these things).

what would your govt do, tell?

may be you don't know. you'll be labeled terrorist, and given a life sentence, or if the judge is in a bad mood, perhaps even death in a country like US that likes to hang people for sport.

3 hours ago, JollyBoy said:

adi vadilesi pothe.. ne parents looks ivvaledu ani feel aitunava.. 

tanaki  looks antha imp ainapudu.. enduku chose chesukunav tanani .. pappu lo leg vesindi nuv

job pothe cheyalekapoindi nuv.. ivanni me parents ki link etta pedatav

ilage link pettukuni ediste future lo peli kuda kadu. apu du ne pelli avvakapodaniki kuda ne parenst cheyaledu ani edche la unnav

sHa_clap4 raajuvayya maharaaju vayya ..

3 hours ago, Ashtavakra said:

andariki vadu parents ni annadu ani kopam undhi..

but naaku maatram, vaadu oka set pattern ki life ni ankitham chesadu ani badha esthondi :( 

life is beautiful ra arey. even moments that give you hard kicks in the back are beautiful. even the loss of loved ones are beautiful.

enjoy life ra, in its full glory.

don't try to aim for 5 vacations per year, weekend netflix marathons, monthly desi parties, and live an utterly pointless life.

endhi...life is beautiful ahh_*hiDe

How delicate is this system, that only works when every person in it is forced to toe the line? every person's 'dreams' are signed off by the system?

don't say one can achieve whatever one wants in this system. its not possible. 

for eg. a business. every business is inherently mediocre (including google), because the entire aim of a business is to create a structure that spits out its product at the lowest unit cost. that's all that a business does. the smartest worker in a company is just another trained robot, working towards this singular aim.

innovation happens only on the peripheries, with people who have things happen in their lives, and don't spend all their lives working for a corporate. and then their innovation is bought by the corporate.

so now the innovator who made money off his innovation - what should he do with the money? what are his options?

go on a holiday? spend it on fcuking a different woman everyday? buy stuff and homes he won't use? I mean, what is this economy? The innovator is limited by the options he is given. It is catered to the psycho rich, and not to the innovator who, lets pretend, wants to go to Mars.

but can he? haha.. he absolutely can't. he has to sell his soul like elon musk has, and spout all sorts of bullshit on social media for investors to be interested in his 'dream', and even then no one will fund the basic research for that sort of stuff.

so there's the example.. if you want to go to mars, its impossible. the 'dreams' that this system can make a reality are rather childish ones. not things of substance.

its better to leave this system.

the alternate is simple.

and is technically feasible too - almost.

to allow the greatest freedoms, including of the choice of where to live, and what to do, while basic necessities are all free for consumption to every single person.

it allows humans to concentrate on exploring new frontiers, than create fcuking billionaires out of bullshit video chat apps, real estate, and agricultural products.

it makes labour for exploring new frontiers cheap, and will further accelerate tech progress. the same way progress was enhanced once the idea of public spending became popular.

now lets just get rid of the state, while finding ways to keep the public programs without any single entity controlling them.

3 hours ago, jajjanaka_jandri said:

My crush got married and I was devastated. Same week job kooda poyindi. Intlo pelli ani  dobbuthunnaru. I some how feel that it's thier fault for not giving a better life(education, money and looks) to me and I feel like hurting their feelings by disowning them. Stopped contacting them. I am a bad person?

Shopping mall ani oka Tamil movie vundhi adhi choodu. Atleast mana parents manaki ichinadaaniki manam entha lucky oo telustundhi bro. That’s all I can say