Spiritual path - no trollings and dobbudu please

kothavani

Asalu genuine and simple guruvulu unnara ipdu?  tried artofliving practices yoga were good but some how that group and process nachaledu ( me personally no offense) sadguru talks very good but he too seems hi fi for me went to his talks in Bay Area did not like three ranges of tickets etc ( me personally Emo ikada kuda e difference endi anipinchindi). Kodiga Ramana mahrshi teachings and followers simple ga anipistaru if you know any other Gurus teachings which genuinely touched your inner heart esukondi, asalu guruvu avsrama life lo if you are perfect , just to constantly remind you your path in life ?

1 minute ago, kothavani said:

Asalu genuine and simple guruvulu unnara ipdu?  tried artofliving practices yoga were good but some how that group and process nachaledu ( me personally no offense) sadguru talks very good but he too seems hi fi for me went to his talks in Bay Area did not like three ranges of tickets etc ( me personally Emo ikada kuda e difference endi anipinchindi). Kodiga Ramana mahrshi teachings and followers simple ga anipistaru if you know any other Gurus , asalu guruvu avsrama life lo if you are perfect , just to constantly remind you your path in life ?

+786 (om in arabik)

2 minutes ago, kothavani said:

Asalu genuine and simple guruvulu unnara ipdu?  tried artofliving practices yoga were good but some how that group and process nachaledu ( me personally no offense) sadguru talks very good but he too seems hi fi for me went to his talks in Bay Area did not like three ranges of tickets etc ( me personally Emo ikada kuda e difference endi anipinchindi). Kodiga Ramana mahrshi teachings and followers simple ga anipistaru if you know any other Gurus teachings which genuinely touched your inner heart esukondi, asalu guruvu avsrama life lo if you are perfect , just to constantly remind you your path in life ?

Spiritual path attain chesina moksham pondivadu dhandhalu pettadu anedi na pragada nammakam..Guruvu nike tarasapadutadu..nuv vethukakarledu..

try reading "autobiography of a yogi" ..after that ...you will tell your experience here..

Just now, r2d2 said:

I agree with you 100%.. AOL.. the breathing exercises are good up to some extent.. but they take it to the extremes.. the talking gurus are crap.. edutivaadiki cheppetanduke neethulu vuntaayi.. self help is best help.. I get stress relief by doing gardening.. playing Tennis.. reading a book etc..

Yaa breathing exercises varaki very good , next stage lo they push you to take different courses different fee structure ( ante money matter kaadu) , but you go for different experience ikada kuda e difference endi courses ki fixed fee, google ads , early bird discounts Koncham Edo nachadu, Yaa as you said immersing with nature, kids , exercise or pets is great thing anukunta 

4 minutes ago, shaw183 said:

Spiritual path attain chesina moksham pondivadu dhandhalu pettadu anedi na pragada nammakam..Guruvu nike tarasapadutadu..nuv vethukakarledu..

try reading "autobiography of a yogi" ..after that ...you will tell your experience here..

https://books.google.com/books/about/Autobiography_of_a_Yogi.html?id=Wymi_jlaFI4C&printsec=frontcover&source=kp_read_button ?? Will try thanks bro 🙏

27 minutes ago, kothavani said:

osho

25 minutes ago, kothavani said:

read bhagawad geeta.. this is the best medium of self learning on spirituality and action.every time you read it, it has something new for you to learn

and try to make some bullet points, you can do that even on kindle devices

you do not need to follow any guruji, following guruji will turn yourselves into moron (yes cult following is same as being a moron)

there are some teachers who made it easy to achieve the above with simple teachings, Ramaa Maharshi is one such  person

you can read his book "Who am I"

remember one things, dont turn yourselves into a moving monk, we need spirituality for enhancing our quality of living through lessening stress

if you are too much inclined towards absolute spirituality, go back to india, you will have lot more opportunities to pursue that

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, r2d2 said:

I agree with you 100%.. AOL.. the breathing exercises are good up to some extent.. but they take it to the extremes.. the talking gurus are crap.. edutivaadiki cheppetanduke neethulu vuntaayi.. self help is best help.. I get stress relief by doing gardening.. playing Tennis.. reading a book etc..

their breathing exercise is hyperventilation, people can die because of that, TripleSri adapted the breathing exercises from holotropic breathwork from Stanislov Grof.. his group should be called "Art of Unliving"

• Confused 1

33 minutes ago, kothavani said:

Anduke nenu osho ni encourage chestha@3$%

3 minutes ago, aakathaai143 said:

annaai osho aasramam lo battalippesi adhedho chestharanta entannaai adhi

aadu adigindi .. dhyana prarthi.. not nethra prarthi &^%

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, soodhilodaaram said:

their breathing exercise is hyperventilation, people can die because of that, TripleSri adapted the breathing exercises from holotropic breathwork from Stanislov Grof.. his group should be called "Art of Unliving"

yup.. that is the reason I said to some extent...

Just now, soodhilodaaram said:

aadu adigindi .. dhyana prarthi.. not nethra prarthi &^%

em prarthoo le vaidhika maargam adhvaitha siddhi gurinchi mana mahathmulu already cheppaaru avi follow aithe chaalu ee kottha batch di anthaa sodhi laa anipisthadi naaku