Spiritual path - no trollings and dobbudu please

kothavani

9 minutes ago, ravana said:

osho

Ok bhaiyya chadavaledu but a Netflix show chusaka kodiga bayam ayindi, as you said heard his teachings have lot more depth

What your expectations?

denikaina time ravali till then keep searching 

time vaste guruvu lekunda selfga telsukuntav just like buddhudiki mind change aynattu

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, kothavani said:

Ok bhaiyya chadavaledu but a Netflix show chusaka kodiga bayam ayindi, as you said heard his teachings have lot more depth

Positive negative anni chotla untay 

but the way u see matters

osho vi konni antisocial ga untay as we r living in society have to maintain certain rules ,osho ni wrong ga project chesaru ,ayna evarochepte chupiste judgemental avdam kanna niku em anpinchindo follow avdam correct 

osho books r good ,YouTube videos untay avi chudandi

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, kothavani said:

Asalu genuine and simple guruvulu unnara ipdu?  tried artofliving practices yoga were good but some how that group and process nachaledu ( me personally no offense) sadguru talks very good but he too seems hi fi for me went to his talks in Bay Area did not like three ranges of tickets etc ( me personally Emo ikada kuda e difference endi anipinchindi). Kodiga Ramana mahrshi teachings and followers simple ga anipistaru if you know any other Gurus teachings which genuinely touched your inner heart esukondi, asalu guruvu avsrama life lo if you are perfect , just to constantly remind you your path in life ?

single or family ?

daily life lo intha time undha ivvi follow avadaniki...good for you...hope you find something genuine which suits ..

17 minutes ago, AleAle said:

Positive negative anni chotla untay 

but the way u see matters

osho vi konni antisocial ga untay as we r living in society have to maintain certain rules ,osho ni wrong ga project chesaru ,ayna evarochepte chupiste judgemental avdam kanna niku em anpinchindo follow avdam correct 

osho books r good ,YouTube videos untay avi chudandi

ee soulabhyam kooda undana maata musalode kaani mahaanubhavudu200.gif

1 hour ago, user789 said:

single or family ?

daily life lo intha time undha ivvi follow avadaniki...good for you...hope you find something genuine which suits ..

Family with kid , all normal but sometimes carried away with insecurity, anxiety, comparing at least weekly 3 hours something for volunteering and spirituality ( not religious) ki spend Cheddam ani alochana, it’s only for my satisfaction Edo uddaridam ani kaadu 🤣

2 hours ago, kothavani said:

Asalu genuine and simple guruvulu unnara ipdu?  tried artofliving practices yoga were good but some how that group and process nachaledu ( me personally no offense) sadguru talks very good but he too seems hi fi for me went to his talks in Bay Area did not like three ranges of tickets etc ( me personally Emo ikada kuda e difference endi anipinchindi). Kodiga Ramana mahrshi teachings and followers simple ga anipistaru if you know any other Gurus teachings which genuinely touched your inner heart esukondi, asalu guruvu avsrama life lo if you are perfect , just to constantly remind you your path in life ?

Pretty simple, just think for yourself: ask questions, see whether the answers are not ad hoc; whether it is bullsh1t; whether the questions are well-formed; etc. This strategy applies to Gita/upanishads too: just see what is in the text, what these 'gurus' tell you. Many people in India did not know Sanskrit, did not read Gita/Upanishads in order to achieve 'gyaanodaya'. So, keep that in mind as well. 

You don't need a guru, if you can think for yourself, and if you know what your questions are. As you think more, these questions become yours, and these cease being the questions we hear "what is the meaning/purpose of my life", "why he made 10M, even though we both came from the same college, pursued same careers."

• Thanks 2

51 minutes ago, kothavani said:

Family with kid , all normal but sometimes carried away with insecurity, anxiety, comparing at least weekly 3 hours something for volunteering and spirituality ( not religious) ki spend Cheddam ani alochana, it’s only for my satisfaction Edo uddaridam ani kaadu 🤣

Try vipassana

www.dhamma.org

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, kothavani said:

SadGuruvu def ga avasaram but good guruvulu unnara ante chala chala chala chala kashtam to find. Sadguru cheppedi bane untundi but i really doubt if he is genuine. Asalu why ashramas, lands and all that? Nijamga brahma gyanam kavali anukunevadu manushulaki e wordly things ki chala dooram untaru. Meanwhile read spiritual books in your religion. Bhagavadgita is the best book to get started. Sadguruvu (right guru) dorakadame halfway into spirituality which is rare to find. In present times books chadivi satsang to touch lo untu try cheyali .  Manaku karma time vachinappudu sadguru dorukutaru and will help us putting the theory to practice. Aham brahmamsi tatva masi ante saripodu adi manaku sahaja sthithi kavali nirvi kalpa samadhi samadhi sthiti stage ki ravali daniki guruvu will def help. 

Miku interest unte vidya prakashananda giri swamy books chadavandi.  All his books which are in simple language and easy to understand. Manasa bodha itself is an awesome one. Motham saramsam easy ga cheppesaru.  Vani jayaram garu padaru edi (after his intro). Link below.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Amrita said:

SadGuruvu def ga avasaram but good guruvulu unnara ante chala chala chala chala kashtam to find. Sadguru cheppedi bane untundi but i really doubt if he is genuine. Asalu why ashramas, lands and all that? Nijamga brahma gyanam kavali anukunevadu manushulaki e wordly things ki chala dooram untaru. Meanwhile read spiritual books in your religion. Bhagavadgita is the best book to get started. Sadguruvu (right guru) dorakadame halfway into spirituality which is rare to find. In present times books chadivi satsang to touch lo untu try cheyali .  Manaku karma time vachinappudu sadguru dorukutaru and will help us putting the theory to practice. Aham brahmamsi tatva masi ante saripodu adi manaku sahaja sthithi kavali nirvi kalpa samadhi samadhi sthiti stage ki ravali daniki guruvu will def help. 

Miku interest unte vidya prakashananda giri swamy books chadavandi.  All his books which are in simple language and easy to understand. Manasa bodha itself is an awesome one. Motham saramsam easy ga cheppesaru.  Vani jayaram garu padaru edi (after his intro). Link below.

guruvu as generally chaala avasaram, but initial states lo its easy to get carried away by so called gurujis whose teaching are towards building a cult for themselves

but hinduism as it stands today got embedded by vested interests of those who protected the knowledge in the past, plus add the centuries of disinformation embedded by mughals, british and some of the noble souls (to control their power souls)

guru is more a career profession now than a noble soul who can show the path to others

instead of turning oneselves into a cult follower (like in case of Triple Sri, no pun towards followers), i would rather understand the teachings of bhagavad geeta first before delving deeper into spirituality and look for a right guru, this is going to be the foundation that no one can disturb as you evolve with more knowledge in the future

advantage of this approach is the chance of me turning into cult follower does not exists and my quest for deeper spiritualism enhances even further, my questions will be mature and help me drive forward further