Jai Shree Ram

prasadr

@prasadr how do you deal with people who are not hindus at your workplace ? Do you treat them as normally and speak properly? If you do, i so deplore your double standards. You behave one way for making a living and behave another way for your so called ideals. you are just spreading hatred as the other group. It doesn't make you any different from them.

based on your rants, anyone other than a hindu is scum and not worthy of being a human.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, dewarist said:

@prasadr how do you deal with people who are not hindus at your workplace ? Do you treat them as normally and speak properly? If you do, i so deplore your double standards. You behave one way for making a living and behave another way for your so called ideals. you are just spreading hatred as the other group. It doesn't make you any different from them.

based on your rants, anyone other than a hindu is scum and not worthy of being a human.

If that's what you infer, good for you.

I don't remember debating you, so, if you want my opinion on issues ask for it, we can start a debate.

Then we can proceed to make judgements on each other.

Coming to your point, instead of generalizing, can you actually post which part of my comments you find objectionable and that would a great place to start.

5 hours ago, Pillipilla said:

That's a pretty bold statement coming from a bigoted person. 

Vaishnav Jan To, Tene Kahiye Je Peed Paraaye Jaane Re
Par Dukkhe Upkaar Kare Toye
Man Abhiman Na Anne Re

It means that a true vaishnava feels the pain of others, helps those who are in misery, but never lets self-conceit enter their mind.

Religion and caste is not something we should be proud of, it's what we grow up with, just like billions of other people who grew up different traditions, doesn't make them any less of humans. 

Yeah, we also have "sarve jana sukhino bhavanthu"

Which basically means...well..

And you are proving my point.

Can you post something similar in Bible or Quran?

As per Bible and Quran, Gandhi is in hell. Buddha is in hell. Mahavir is in Hell. Bose is in Hell.

well, let me which religion is bigoted and who amongst the two of us is convoluted.

3 minutes ago, prasadr said:

If that's what you infer, good for you.

I don't remember debating you, so, if you want my opinion on issues ask for it, we can start a debate.

Then we can proceed to make judgements on each other.

Coming to your point, instead of generalizing, can you actually post which part of my comments you find objectionable and that would a great place to start.

I find you very bigoted against Muslims. I have asked you multiple times if you have any Muslims friends personally, but you never answered my question. 

5 hours ago, dewarist said:

Please add Land of Milk & Honey. Land of dharma lo mottam dharmame nadustundi mari

poyi inka nee inkoka id tho raa ..maradalu

LOl

And you were actually crying on me as to how I treat others.

People like you who get triggered when we Hindus assert ourselves do not get my respect, either online or in real life.

3 minutes ago, prasadr said:

Yeah, we also have "sarve jana sukhino bhavanthu"

Which basically means...well..

And you are proving my point.

Can you post something similar in Bible or Quran?

As per Bible and Quran, Gandhi is in hell. Buddha is in hell. Mahavir is in Hell. Bose is in Hell.

well, let me which religion is bigoted and who amongst the two of us is convoluted.

You're basically saying you like one epic and not the other epic. But what you're doing is hating all people who like the other epic, just because they do. 

4 minutes ago, Pillipilla said:

I find you very bigoted against Muslims. I have asked you multiple times if you have any Muslims friends personally, but you never answered my question

Answer this. 

27 minutes ago, Pillipilla said:

You're basically saying you like one epic and not the other epic. But what you're doing is hating all people who like the other epic, just because they do. 

First show me in Bible and Quran which respects everyone, like Hindu textures do & as you yourself quoted.

Stop squirming and for once in your life debate straight up.

28 minutes ago, Pillipilla said:

Answer this. 

I hate Islam.

Let me know as a Hindu WHY I should NOT hate Islam.

As a Sikh let a Sikh know why they should NOT hate islam.

As a Buddhist, let them know why they should NOT hate Islam.

It's like jews being asked why they hate Hitler.

Answer is obvious but if people like you pretend it's not, I can quote texts and deeds in history.

Just now, prasadr said:

First show me in Bible and Quran which respects everyone, like Hindu textures do & as you yourself quoted.

Stop squirming and for once in your life debate straight up.

Why does it matter what Bible and Quoran teach? I never read either of them, and I don't want to. But, you yourself are not a true Hindu because you don't respect other religions despite it being specifically present in Geetha. Despite whatever religion/caste other humans are following, you don't belittle someone for it. 

Just now, Pillipilla said:

Why does it matter what Bible and Quoran teach? I never read either of them, and I don't want to. But, you yourself are not a true Hindu because you don't respect other religions despite it being specifically present in Geetha. Despite whatever religion/caste other humans are following, you don't belittle someone for it. 

Inka avale nee complaining : hinduism practice of worship 

1 minute ago, prasadr said:

I hate Islam.

Let me know as a Hindu WHY I should NOT hate Islam.

In Geetha it states that there are only 4 types of religions : Karma [path of work], Jnana [path of knowledge], Dhyana [path of meditation] and Bhakti [path of devotion]. Christianity, Islam and Bhuddism fall into the religion of Bhakti. And Geetha says that you don't have people for who they are. 

35 minutes ago, prasadr said:

LOl

And you were actually crying on me as to how I treat others.

People like you who get triggered when we Hindus assert ourselves do not get my respect, either online or in real life.

You call that crying..wow. since when asking a logical question has become this? 

I dont need respect from a person like u. 

On 11/10/2019 at 2:21 AM, Pillipilla said:

God is not in a stone. God is in you and me. If I am depressed I seek help from the God in me, if I am helpless, the God in me helps me and if I fail, the God in me motivates me. All of these mean that, someone outside is not helping you, you're helping yourself. You don't express your love and respect to a stone, you love and respect yourself and fellow living creatures. You're thankful to yourself and the people around you, but not inanimate objects in your surrounding. An idol is for people that cannot identify the God in ourself and others. This is the true meaning of spirituality in Hinduism. We need to get rid of idol worship. 

No one can identify God at once. Even Ramana maharshi took years to realize God (inner self). The place where he did meditation is a simple mango orchard. Temples are a means to meditation and prayer for normal people. 

• Upvote 1