Jai Shree Ram

prasadr

3 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

what you read is not important..how you evolve in current situation is more important

NCERT texts are the worst in terms of teaching real facts to children, we have been taught more about our invaders than the our greatest kings.. why do you think so, who enabled this to happen

Raja Raja Chola.. india's greatest king, i challenge you that you won't even find a paragraph on him in indian school text. whereas there's a chapter for every mughal king..ideally we should read about out strengths not about Mofos

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rajaraja_I

Arey I was in SSC. We had Cholas and Pandavas and the rulers in 6th class history I think. Ofcourse we had Muslim rulers in 7th but never did I hear about any resentment from any of my teachers about their religion of their history. 

9 minutes ago, Pillipilla said:

What are your experiences? I learned about India's secularism in social in high school. Are you saying that India is not secular?

secular word has been added by indira gandhi during emergency

india's constitution picture is this

main-qimg-b2b640665f74af672e8a0efd6c3c0f

did you ever see this pic in school text or anywhere.. you wont see it.. coz you are not suppose to see it

1 minute ago, Pillipilla said:

Arey I was in SSC. We had Cholas and Pandavas and the rulers in 6th class history I think. Ofcourse we had Muslim rulers in 7th but never did I hear about any resentment from any of my teachers about their religion of their history. 

i cannot change your belief system, you can live in your dreamland

Just now, soodhilodaaram said:

We need to accept history as it happened. Are we basically opposing all English people because they ruled our country? No, we are seeking for a citizenship and sell the independence that we got from them. Then why do we resent Muslim rulers?

1 minute ago, Pillipilla said:

We need to accept history as it happened. Are we basically opposing all English people because they ruled our country? No, we are seeking for a citizenship and sell the independence that we got from them. Then why do we resent Muslim rulers?

who is selling independence, coming to west doesnt mean selling yourselves dude

3 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

who is selling independence, coming to west doesnt mean selling yourselves dude

We used to be under British rule, we fought to have Indian citizenship. Now, we are renouncing  Indian citizenship to get their citizenship. Clearly we are not resenting the British rule. Then why do we resent Muslim rulers?

2 minutes ago, Pillipilla said:

We used to be under British rule, we fought to have Indian citizenship. Now, we are renouncing  Indian citizenship to get their citizenship. Clearly we are not resenting the British rule. Then why do we resent Muslim rulers?

baaga cheppav .. we badulu i  pettuko

11 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

how do you have so much confidence despite knowing that you are a dumbfcuk, man?

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

what you read is not important..how you evolve in current situation is more important

NCERT texts are the worst in terms of teaching real facts to children, we have been taught more about our invaders than the our greatest kings.. why do you think so, who enabled this to happen

Raja Raja Chola.. india's greatest king, i challenge you that you won't even find a paragraph on him in indian school text. whereas there's a chapter for every mughal king..ideally we should read about out strengths not about Mofos

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rajaraja_I

Tipu Sultan is the worst Mofo, it has been whitewashed using a TV serial to portray him as freedom fighter, what he has done to hindus is not shown anywhere

do you have any brain space left after gorging on Hindutva sh1t? because nothig you post makes any sense

first you challenge that one can't find a paragraph on Raja Raja Chola in textbooks, and then shift the goalpost. have some shame, or think before you post idiot.

what the fcuk does 'greatest king' mean? Raja Raja Chola was a casteist piece of sh1t, and so were all kings including the muslim kings.

rewrite history as account of normal people living in different eras, caught between one ruler and another

not as some superhero story where the king saves everyone. what kind of a slave should you be to consider someone the greatest king?

If empire's expanse is the criteria for greatness, then lets read about Ghengis Khan, and Hulagu Khan, and worship their phallus. lol.

Just now, crashnburn said:

rewrite history as account of normal people living in different eras, caught between one ruler and another

not as some superhero story where the king saves everyone. what kind of a slave should you be to consider someone the greatest king?

If empire's expanse is the criteria for greatness, then lets read about Ghengis Khan, and Hulagu Khan, and worship their phallus. lol.

i talked about Raja Raja Chola and not about Mohammed the mofo.. nuvvenduku vechesavu ra defend cheyadaniki

5 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

i talked about Raja Raja Chola and not about Mohammed the mofo.. nuvvenduku vechesavu ra defend cheyadaniki

yawn. nuvvu asalu post cheyyatam aapu. prathi saari goal post ni shift cheyyatam, malli edho ghanakaryam chesinodi laaga argument ni continue cheyyatam.

delete yourself :)

12 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

yawn. nuvvu asalu post cheyyatam aapu. prathi saari goal post ni shift cheyyatam, malli edho ghanakaryam chesinodi laaga argument ni continue cheyyatam.

delete yourself :)

go and fcuk youselves @3$%

1 hour ago, soodhilodaaram said:

Modi has not done anything in this according to me , it was subramanian swamy all the way, finally supported by K Parasaran

infact BJP rode on Subramanian Swamy's many cases to ride on anti congres wave created by SS swamy without every giving credit to him, shame on Modi on this front

BJP has no locus standi on this case at all, Sushma Swaraj confirmed this in 1998 saying "we cannot cash the same check twice".. this is coming from a bhat

Facts are sometimes strange,

did you know Swamy at one point wanted babri masjid build back?

Swamy is his own man, good or bad. Does not fit into the things that need strategy.

It was not Swamy who is the cause for day to day hearing. In fact his suit in SC on prayer being Fundamental right got dismissed.

It was not Swamy who saved Gagoi and ensured what ever needs to happen would happen.

If any of us thinks Swamy has that kind of power, we should review it. 

Swamy good or bad has a very checkered past and history.