Jai Shree Ram

prasadr

7 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

I havent seen any abuse of North Indians here. I don’t abuse them as well.

There's plenty of abuse of north Indans in this db. and from people who are extremely pro Hindutva.

people are complex, and can hold in their brain a bunch of thoughts which appear to be at odds with one another, but perfectly normal for them.

18 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

what sattipandu doing is good enough. Basically he won’t defend India if the option is south India or separate Telugu country . He may not fight for such country but won’t mind at all if it comes. That’s good enough.

any sane and educated south indian + bengali + marathi can easily put 2 and 2 together and realise that India is somewhat of a sh1t deal for them.

they still back India when it comes to pakistan purely out of programmed instinct even when they are clearly not party to the conflict in anyway other than a loose association with the Indian federation.(sh1t taught at school and by adults),

they also need India for access to its captive market. so at the moment, all these regions will show nationalism off and on, depending on which side of the bed the individual wakes up on. and how much economical and cultural mileage they get by associating with India. Its a purely calculative move.

but when things go sideways, economically, and delhi starts usurping more power with no tangible benefit to them (personally), they will start attacking India. 

1 hour ago, crashnburn said:

south indians will never be delhi slaves. and delhi has no idea how to run a federation.

Its only a matter of time

Human rights violation chese nee companies gurinchi cheppu . Indian govt bhiksha vesthe gaani nadavadhu antaav nee companies . Ok

2 hours ago, crashnburn said:

lets see, this @sattipandu is a good sample of what both andhra/tg posters feel here(for the most part).

this guy will abuse northies if the topic is right, claim that south should be left alone (he still swings between tamils/northies as acceptable partners in the union), but deep down in his heart he's a nationalist.

he loves India, but is not loud about his love. he's open to a separate south India, but only if the conditions are right or something like that, and that he pesonally will never move a muscle for its cause.

I use sattipandu, but this applies to andhra posters too. I don't wish to tag them, because I don't want to irritate them, because they dont irritate me. this guy, I'm happy to irritate.

2 hours ago, Marsmangalodu said:

Double action bagundayya nuvve post esi nuvve reply ichhesko

2 hours ago, lovemystate said:

I havent seen any abuse of North Indians here. I don’t abuse them as well.

what sattipandu doing is good enough. Basically he won’t defend India if the option is south India or separate Telugu country . He may not fight for such country but won’t mind at all if it comes. That’s good enough.

yeah. sattipandu is TG boi. most of them too dont have a problem with more autonomy or a separate federation as long as the terms are right.

halwa may make some bullshit noise, but that just comes out of his irrational hatred of andhra. he should never be taken seriously. he himself doesn't believe the sh1t he says.

so you are left with absolute assholes like prasadr, soodhilodharam etc who have an unhealthy, cringe worthy attachment to India. I think one of them is an andhra guy. or both of them are.

There's plenty of abuse of north Indans in this db. and from people who are extremely pro Hindutva.

people are complex, and can hold in their brain a bunch of thoughts which appear to be at odds with one another, but perfectly normal for them.

any sane and educated south indian + bengali + marathi can easily put 2 and 2 together and realise that India is somewhat of a sh1t deal for them.

they still back India when it comes to pakistan purely out of programmed instinct even when they are clearly not party to the conflict in anyway other than a loose association with the Indian federation.(sh1t taught at school and by adults),

they also need India for access to its captive market. so at the moment, all these regions will show nationalism off and on, depending on which side of the bed the individual wakes up on. and how much economical and cultural mileage they get by associating with India. Its a purely calculative move.

but when things go sideways, economically, and delhi starts usurping more power with no tangible benefit to them (personally), they will start attacking India. 

I seriously questin the mental state of a south Indian who professes undying loyalty to India. he/she must get themselves checked into a mental institution.

south indians will never be delhi slaves. and delhi has no idea how to run a federation.

Its only a matter of time

cry@fl

I like this back and forth from different browsers

Meet Parasaran, one of the greatest legal luminaries of India,

the undoubted Hanuman in the courts representing Lord Ram.

kesavan-parasaran-ayodhya-lawyer.jpg

The Ayodhya verdict comes to a historic end. The long pending Ram Janmabhoomi-Babri Masjid case came to a close with the Hindus getting the entire disputed 2.77 acre land and Muslims getting 5 acres of alternate land.

The brainchild behind the Hindus’ victory was a stalwart of the Indian bar, Parasaran K who represented Ram Lalla Virajman, or the infant deity, in the title suit.

Who is Senior Advocate Kesavan Parasaran?

Parasaran is considered as the ‘Pitamah’ of the Indian bar. Parasaran was born on the 9th of October 1927. He is also a former Rajya Sabha member and served as the Attorney General of India between 1983 and 1989.

Kesavan Parasaran’s Family

Parasaran’s father was a lawyer named Kesava Iyengar. Parasaran has two sons, Mohan and Satish.

Kesavan Parasaran’s Education

Parasaran was a celebrated student. He was awarded Shri Justice C.V. Kumaraswami Sastri Sanskrit Medal during his graduation. He was also awarded the Justice Shri V. Bhashyam Iyengar Gold Medal in Hindu Law. Kesavan completed his Bachelor of Arts and pursued Bachelor of Law. (BA , LLB)

Kesavan Parasaran’s Career

Kesavan Parasaran enrolled in the Bar Council in early 1950s.

Kesavan Parasaran served as the solicitor general of Tamil Nadu between 1976-77. He served during Indira Gandhi and Rajiv Gandhi’s regimes as well.

Kesavan had a long standing association with Congress governments. However, he also worked on the drafting and editorial committee to review the working of the Constitution under Atal Bihari Vajpayee.

Kesavan Parasaran’s Achievements 

Kesavan Parasaran was awarded the prestigious Padma Bhushan as well as the Padma Vibhushan.He also received the Justice Shri K.S. Krishnaswamy Iyengar Medal in his Bar Council examination.

Kesavan Parasaran’s Connect With Ayodhya Dispute

Kesavan possessed an amazing knowledge of Hinduism. Parasaran described the significance of Lord Ram’s birthplace as  “Janani Janma-bhoomi-scha swargadapi gariyasi (mother and motherland are greater than the heavens above).”

Kesavan’s High Profile Cases in the Past

Parasaran represented Lord Ayyappa in the Sabarimala case on whether women in the mensturation age can enter the temple.

Kesavan’s Bigamy Quote

“I admitted in an open meeting that I have committed the offence of bigamy. In 1949, having married my first wife Saroja, when I enrolled myself as a lawyer, a year later, I married my second wife by name ‘law’,” Parasaran was quoted as saying in an interview. “Law is always a jealous mistress. One has more affection towards the second wife. So, I spent more time with law than my own first wife.”

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Sachin200 said:

Google chesava reason for ravana ?? 

Ravanudiki saapam undani telusule, that's not the point. Ammayi consent lekunda cheyyi veyyakapoyina Ravanudu chachaadu, rape chese magavallu Inka free ga tirugutunnaru...

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Pillipilla said:

Ravanudiki saapam undani telusule, that's not the point. Ammayi consent lekunda cheyyi veyyakapoyina Ravanudu chachaadu, rape chese magavallu Inka free ga tirugutunnaru...

Nee bondha logic nuvvu , aadu bayam tho veyale and previous ga Chala mandhi ni Rafe chesadu

3 minutes ago, Sachin200 said:

Nee bondha logic nuvvu , aadu bayam tho veyale and previous ga Chala mandhi ni Rafe chesadu

That only I am telling, e lokam lo rapist nakodukulu bhadrachalam oo ayodhya oo velli ramudiki dannam pettukuni kalyanam cheypiste em ostundi? What message does that give about Hinduism? That as long as you take part in idol worship, it's alright if you're an a$shole ani....that's why I am saying Ramayana is about imbibing Rama's values in yourself. Not getting toys and having them get married. 

2 hours ago, Pillipilla said:

That only I am telling, e lokam lo rapist nakodukulu bhadrachalam oo ayodhya oo velli ramudiki dannam pettukuni kalyanam cheypiste em ostundi? What message does that give about Hinduism? That as long as you take part in idol worship, it's alright if you're an a$shole ani....that's why I am saying Ramayana is about imbibing Rama's values in yourself. Not getting toys and having them get married. 

Nee bondha , prayer is the way to reach God. In particular the namaskar we offer to God is expressing our love or respect or gratitude to God and also seeking forgiveness . 

2 hours ago, Sachin200 said:

Nee bondha , prayer is the way to reach God. In particular the namaskar we offer to God is expressing our love or respect or gratitude to God and also seeking forgiveness . 

God is not in a stone. God is in you and me. If I am depressed I seek help from the God in me, if I am helpless, the God in me helps me and if I fail, the God in me motivates me. All of these mean that, someone outside is not helping you, you're helping yourself. You don't express your love and respect to a stone, you love and respect yourself and fellow living creatures. You're thankful to yourself and the people around you, but not inanimate objects in your surrounding. An idol is for people that cannot identify the God in ourself and others. This is the true meaning of spirituality in Hinduism. We need to get rid of idol worship.