I hate good looking people , anyone has same experience at work ?

rapchik123

8 hours ago, quirky said:

I'm sure somebody must have told you you're awesome today,but on the frankly unfeasible off-chance that this hasn't happened yet, allow me to perform that particular  honour: you are AWESOMEH&*()

Awwweeeee you r so sweeeeeeeet quirky, u always make my day ~`~

• Like 1

15 hours ago, rapchik123 said:

I'm in a lot of frustration , I think at any work place people give a lot of prominence to good looks over the actual work that a person puts in

naak telsi good looks have a lot of importance in anyones career growth , i think i have to constantly keep proving myself at work where as people who are good looking can simply talk nicely and get away with any issue ,

I think it makes life so easy for them , I was reading the following article and it made me so enraged and i'm trying to rant about it here , mana desi gaallu kuda chudataaniki baagunte I've noticed that they get the same kind of treatment as mentioned in the below article , I have a couple of desi colleagues  at my workplace that look really good and they are usually given priority over others , I think good looking people are usually very confident and that makes it easy for them to generally talk their way out of any issue....

https://hbr.org/2019/10/attractive-people-get-unfair-advantages-at-work-ai-can-help

I'm in a lot of frustration and just wanted to rant , let me know if any of u guys ever faced similar situation at work

It doesn't make any sense

Talent wins