I hate good looking people , anyone has same experience at work ?

rapchik123

3 minutes ago, Prada_lover said:

Akada chance dorikithe akada flirt cheskovatam better asale eerojullo intelligent people takkuva unnaru! Chepa ga I’m attracted to saposexual ani 
also a way to increase my confidence 

Sapiosexual aahhhh ....😍😍me too me too... I like looking at Jaime Lannister, but I would kill to spend my life with Tyrion Lannister 

4 minutes ago, Prada_lover said:

Akada chance dorikithe akada flirt cheskovatam better asale eerojullo intelligent people takkuva unnaru! Chepa ga I’m attracted to saposexual ani 
also a way to increase my confidence 

giphy.gif.54958b73bb63740f27d69c169fb64a

5 minutes ago, rapchik123 said:

then why did u care to comment ? ... i guess u're an equally ugly fck as I am lol ...

I am king not a slave like you! I make people to work and I sit relax

10 minutes ago, Ellen said:

Sapiosexual aahhhh ....😍😍me too me too... I like looking at Jaime Lannister, but I would kill to spend my life with Tyrion Lannister 

I haven’t watched single episode of GOT ☺️ 
Do u also have a thing for accents ? I loooveee Australian 😍😍c7aef79936eef52abb195a711512d48e.jpg

In countries like India where employers post job ads openly seeking "young people with good looks", such a system cannot be reformed.

But in USA where shi+ty ugly kallus with fatty ass and piggy accent take up so many front-desk jobs and sales jobs as cheap labor for minimum wages, it is not fair for employers to be biased towards good looks  (when they are ok and fine working with kallus all day) - it is actually illegal for not being an Equal Opportunity Employer.

A work place is where people spend most of their wakeful state and sell their skills for a remuneration - nothing more - and so, it should be a performance-based culture than favoritism-based. It's not a place to make friends - no one is your friend at the end of the day. If employers punish people by not recognizing hardworking skilled people, those people will not do anything good for the company over time. I have seen some Indian team leads going bonkers over "cricket" driving for dozens of miles over the weekend just to play cricket (cricket in USA, really??) with their team members and no wonder they are biased towards those team members with whom they played cricket all day and all that offline bonding. Figure this - when the application gets deployed and users start using it, they don't see who developed it - they only see how good or ugly it is. If management wants their users to be happy and satisfied with kickass apps, they should offer performance-based culture and nothing less. Period.

These Agile videos at Spotify explain the issue of employers punishing people by not encouraging talent and its outcome -

https://labs.spotify.com/2014/03/27/spotify-engineering-culture-part-1/

https://labs.spotify.com/2014/09/20/spotify-engineering-culture-part-2/

Just now, AbhiiRama said:

You sound exactly what you say and what you do bro 

you should probably go back to school and learn how to form proper sentences bro because ur english exactly sounds like my driver's english in india 🤣

5 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

After Uni daanitho avasaram em untundhi cheppu. Entha smart ga kanipisthe antha dhooram vellipothunnaru poril these days

brahmi17.gif

words of wisdom bro , well appreciated