I hate good looking people , anyone has same experience at work ?

rapchik123

5 minutes ago, sboyr2r said:

atleast PM pls thankyou  dating scene lo maaku help avtadi ani @Scada and @DummyVariable antunde 

Baa I think I am getting manly hot these days. Getting a lot of requests from girls who exclusively put “must be handsome/good looking” in their profiles. 

1 minute ago, DummyVariable said:

Baa I think I am getting manly hot these days. Getting a lot of requests from girls who exclusively put “must be handsome/good looking” in their profiles. 

are u uthuthi roshan outside ?

10 minutes ago, Ellen said:

Attractive people should work equally or more, as expectations will be higher.
Confidence anedi building easy , all we need to do is respect oneself. Appreciate oneself. Pakkanodi validation Kosam wait cheyadam kanna self ga rendu certificate lu Eskoni , oka confident smile eskoni matladte ....a lot of people hearts will skip a beat. 

antha ledu le ... attractive people will usually get an easy pass when the same kind of work is assigned to different people, about your other suggestion , like i said earlier its easier said than done

8 minutes ago, rapchik123 said:

enti bhaiyya deenni flirting thread chesav .... looks like you've got ur priorities right lol

Akada chance dorikithe akada flirt cheskovatam better asale eerojullo intelligent people takkuva unnaru! Chepa ga I’m attracted to saposexual ani 
also a way to increase my confidence 

50 minutes ago, rapchik123 said:

I'm in a lot of frustration , I think at any work place people give a lot of prominence to good looks over the actual work that a person puts in

naak telsi good looks have a lot of importance in anyones career growth , i think i have to constantly keep proving myself at work where as people who are good looking can simply talk nicely and get away with any issue ,

I think it makes life so easy for them , I was reading the following article and it made me so enraged and i'm trying to rant about it here , mana desi gaallu kuda chudataaniki baagunte I've noticed that they get the same kind of treatment as mentioned in the below article , I have a couple of desi colleagues  at my workplace that look really good and they are usually given priority over others , I think good looking people are usually very confident and that makes it easy for them to generally talk their way out of any issue....

https://hbr.org/2019/10/attractive-people-get-unfair-advantages-at-work-ai-can-help

I'm in a lot of frustration and just wanted to rant , let me know if any of u guys ever faced similar situation at work

That’s not my problem but anyways I am very busy these days 

1 minute ago, AbhiiRama said:

That’s not my problem but anyways I am very busy these days 

then why did u care to comment ? ... i guess u're an equally ugly fck as I am lol ...

3 minutes ago, Prada_lover said:

Akada chance dorikithe akada flirt cheskovatam better asale eerojullo intelligent people takkuva unnaru! Chepa ga I’m attracted to saposexual ani 
also a way to increase my confidence 

good luck bro :D