I hate good looking people , anyone has same experience at work ?

rapchik123

1 minute ago, rapchik123 said:

you should probably go back to school and learn how to form proper sentences bro because ur english exactly sounds like my driver's english in india 🤣

Sure bro, I am busy in Jupiter 

8 minutes ago, Prada_lover said:

I haven’t watched single episode of GOT ☺️ 
Do u also have a thing for accents ? I loooveee Australian 😍😍c7aef79936eef52abb195a711512d48e.jpg

Picha light , starting 4 seasons bagunde, taRvata fan fiction laga tayaraindi GoT.

accents aaah yesss Irish and British (don’t hate me for British) ...😛. Also I’m all aboooot canadaaaaa

oil beef hooked lol that’s a good one 

4 minutes ago, Bhumchik said:

In countries like India where employers post job ads openly asking for "young people with good looks", it cannot be reformed.

But in USA where ugly kallus with fatty ass and shi+ty accent take up so many front-desk jobs and sales jobs as cheap labor for minimum wages, it is not fair for employers to be biased towards good looks - it is actually illegal for not being an Equal Opportunity Employer.

A work place is where people sell their skills for a remuneration - nothing more - and so it should be a performance-based culture than favoritism-based. It's not a place to make friends - no one is your friend at the end of the day. If employers punish people by not recognizing hardworking skilled people, those people will not do anything good for the company over time. I have seen some Indian team leads going bonkers over "cricket" driving for dozens of miles over the weekend just to play cricket (cricket in USA, really??) with their team members and no wonder they are biased towards those team members with whom they played cricket all day and all that offline bonding. Figure this - when the application gets deployed and users start using it, they don't see who developed it - they only see how good or ugly it is. If management wants their users to be happy and satisfied with kickass apps, they should offer performance-based culture and nothing less. Period.

These Agile videos at Spotify explain the issue of employers punishing people by not encouraging talent and its outcome -

https://labs.spotify.com/2014/03/27/spotify-engineering-culture-part-1/

https://labs.spotify.com/2014/09/20/spotify-engineering-culture-part-2/

Sorry baa for this situation

wtf.gif

20 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

Sorry baa for this situation

I'm not bad looking - just saying how bias hurts projects and results in frustration and job dissatisfaction. Biased managers don't care because they get paid salary and it is not their company if the projects suffer and get compromised on quality. They want to make friends at workplace! They should get a life...

5 minutes ago, Bhumchik said:

I'm not bad looking - just saying how bias hurts projects and results in frustration and job dissatisfaction.

Just from my exp, it costs money, patience and dedication to look good. You need to be a little obsessed with it. Even if you have naturally good looks, if you don’t pay attention, they will fade away quicker.

10 minutes ago, Ellen said:

Picha light , starting 4 seasons bagunde, taRvata fan fiction laga tayaraindi GoT.

accents aaah yesss Irish and British (don’t hate me for British) ...😛. Also I’m all aboooot canadaaaaa

oil beef hooked lol that’s a good one 

C,eh? N,eh? D,eh? Always abooot ooot 

British accent is sexy too! 

2 hours ago, rapchik123 said:

club lu lauda im not talking abt because that's where u go to actually go to hookup and attractiveness actually matter there ..

work lo chesey pani chudali kaani , being partial to people just because they look good is something that's bothering me

strip club    stripper ki workplace ehh kada ani kavi bhaavam

1 hour ago, Bhumchik said:

In countries like India where employers post job ads openly seeking "young people with good looks", such a system cannot be reformed.

But in USA where shi+ty ugly kallus with fatty ass and piggy accent take up so many front-desk jobs and sales jobs as cheap labor for minimum wages, it is not fair for employers to be biased towards good looks  (when they are ok and fine working with kallus all day) - it is actually illegal for not being an Equal Opportunity Employer.

A work place is where people spend most of their wakeful state and sell their skills for a remuneration - nothing more - and so, it should be a performance-based culture than favoritism-based. It's not a place to make friends - no one is your friend at the end of the day. If employers punish people by not recognizing hardworking skilled people, those people will not do anything good for the company over time. I have seen some Indian team leads going bonkers over "cricket" driving for dozens of miles over the weekend just to play cricket (cricket in USA, really??) with their team members and no wonder they are biased towards those team members with whom they played cricket all day and all that offline bonding. Figure this - when the application gets deployed and users start using it, they don't see who developed it - they only see how good or ugly it is. If management wants their users to be happy and satisfied with kickass apps, they should offer performance-based culture and nothing less. Period.

These Agile videos at Spotify explain the issue of employers punishing people by not encouraging talent and its outcome -

https://labs.spotify.com/2014/03/27/spotify-engineering-culture-part-1/

https://labs.spotify.com/2014/09/20/spotify-engineering-culture-part-2/

this is a very logical analysis bro 

5 hours ago, Ellen said:

Attractive people should work equally or more, as expectations will be higher.
Confidence anedi building easy , all we need to do is respect oneself. Appreciate oneself. Pakkanodi validation Kosam wait cheyadam kanna self ga rendu certificate lu Eskoni , oka confident smile eskoni matladte ....a lot of people hearts will skip a beat. 

I'm sure somebody must have told you you're awesome today,but on the frankly unfeasible off-chance that this hasn't happened yet, allow me to perform that particular  honour: you are AWESOMEH&*()