BREAKING: President Trump is going to Walter Reed Medical Center tonight as a precautionary measure after consulting with physicians

tacobell fan

8 minutes ago, Democraticcompulsion said:

I don't believe any of these polls. AFAIK, his base did not change loyalties. If the voter turn out is low, he is guaranteed to win. 

Thaatha is going to win one sided 

9 hours ago, Democraticcompulsion said:

I don't believe any of these polls. AFAIK, his base did not change loyalties. If the voter turn out is low, he is guaranteed to win. 

postal ballots option undhi. turnout wont matter

weather they will count all postal ballots in another topic

1 hour ago, batman2 said:

us lo sympathy voting undadhu

ఇది కుట్ర తొ అంటించిన infection కాబట్టి sympathy workout a వొచ్చు 

9 minutes ago, Hitman said:

ఇది కుట్ర తొ అంటించిన infection

తీట పెరిగి తాత తనకు తానే అంటించుకున్నాడు...😀

After spending months denying the dangers of COVID-19, Trump is expressing an emotion aides have rarely seen: fear. On Friday, Trump grew visibly anxious as his fever spiked to 103 fahrenheit and he was administered oxygen at the White House, according to three Republicans close to the White House. Two sources told me Trump experienced heart palpitations on Friday night—possible side effects of the experimental antibody treatment he received. Trump has wondered aloud if he could defeat the disease. “Am I going out like Stan Chera?” Trump has asked aides, referring to his friend, New York real-estate developer Stan Chera, who died of COVID in April.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2020/10/this-is-spiraling-out-of-control-allies-panic-about-trumps-hospital-stay-as-white-house-deflects

2 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

After spending months denying the dangers of COVID-19, Trump is expressing an emotion aides have rarely seen: fear. On Friday, Trump grew visibly anxious as his fever spiked to 103 fahrenheit and he was administered oxygen at the White House, according to three Republicans close to the White House. Two sources told me Trump experienced heart palpitations on Friday night—possible side effects of the experimental antibody treatment he received. Trump has wondered aloud if he could defeat the disease. “Am I going out like Stan Chera?” Trump has asked aides, referring to his friend, New York real-estate developer Stan Chera, who died of COVID in April.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2020/10/this-is-spiraling-out-of-control-allies-panic-about-trumps-hospital-stay-as-white-house-deflects

Heights of fake news...

• Haha 1