How to stay motivated to eat healthy

NYCpal

Ee weekend beer n biryanis are ruining my weekday healthy eating motivation .i m continuing tat trend during weekdays (not biryani though but fried snacks n carbs ) ..Malli to pick up myself and start eating healthy is taking at least 2 weeks ..itla chesthu chesthu it’s already end of October and I dint reach my goal weight yet and top of it I’m craving desserts these days and adding more liquid calories during weekdays ..So frustrated and disappointed..how you guys are managing the urge to eat healthy at least on weekdays .

2 minutes ago, NYCpal said:

Ee weekend beer n biryanis are ruining my weekday healthy eating motivation .i m continuing tat trend during weekdays (not biryani though but fried snacks n carbs ) ..Malli to pick up myself and start eating healthy is taking at least 2 weeks ..itla chesthu chesthu it’s already end of October and I dint reach my goal weight yet and top of it I’m craving desserts these days and adding more liquid calories during weekdays ..So frustrated and disappointed..how you guys are managing the urge to eat healthy at least on weekdays .

Enni suggestions enni videos chusina waste its self control thats has to come within 

Follow Telugu geeks YouTube channel.. 

stop going out to restaurants.. eat only home food.. 

Just now, Thokkalee said:

Follow Telugu geeks YouTube channel.. 

stop going out to restaurants.. eat only home food.. 

home made ani full cakes , dosa , idlis and rice with curries tinni lost weight koda gain ayyina 

• Haha 1

I have been having issues with having two meals on weekdays. I have a protein shake or milk shake in the morning and skip lunch because of not being able to eat at work. Malli intikochi snanam chesedaka not eating. Maybe I am being paranoid about eating at work. But, this whole covid has put me on a weird diet, not sure how to come out of it. I am only having liquids (ice tea or milk shake) during the day and dinner at night. 

home made ani full cakes , dosa , idlis and rice with curries tinni lost weight koda gain ayyina 

CITI_c$y hello my brotherrrr how are uu

5 minutes ago, NYCpal said:

Self control ey undadam ledhu .

Yoga breathing exercises will help to get back control also keto, indianized keto by veeramachineni diets with high fats and protein will help you to keep cravings and hunger 

8 minutes ago, NYCpal said:

Hehe intha varaku nene anukunna na lanti vallu chalane unnaru😊

Nenu liquid diet chesa and lost 7-8kgs but neeku goranga akali vesthundi, get hangryyy and shout on people. If you are okay with that, stay alone and try loquid diet and see the result. But that is not permanent solution! That is just to get u started.. a tarvatha 150-200 grams portion sizes maintain chesthu gym cheyali ne permanent fat povataniki.. a time lo u will cry and regret drinking beer and eating rice and carbs..

STOP drinking beer asap and biryani weekly once treat lagha pettuko. PM me bro, I have so many tips to give u .. 

Just now, csrcsr said:

Yoga breathing exercises will help to get back control also keto, indianized keto by veeramachineni diets with high fats and protein will help you to keep cravings and hunger 

Fad diets like veermachaneni are bad. Entha fast ga taggutaro...anthaku double rate they may relapse if they go wrong it's better to eat healthy with right portions and restrict eating window 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Ellen said:

Fad diets like veermachaneni are bad. Entha fast ga taggutaro...anthaku double rate they may relapse if they go wrong it's better to eat healthy with right portions and restrict eating window 

Nothing will happen , there is lot of research on keto going on, its easy to tell healthy but when body gets adapted to these high carb you cannot, first do keto for 3 months  get your target from then we will.not be super man akad ninchi refined carbs and sugar apesthe you will get moderate weight gain but still fine

1 minute ago, csrcsr said:

Nothing will happen , there is lot of research on keto going on, its easy to tell healthy but when body gets adapted to these high carb you cannot, first do keto for 3 months  get your target from then we will.not be super man akad ninchi refined carbs and sugar apesthe you will get moderate weight gain but still fine

Low carb is better than full keto. Low carb should be a way of life 

• Upvote 1