How to stay motivated to eat healthy

NYCpal

2 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Nothing will happen , there is lot of research on keto going on, its easy to tell healthy but when body gets adapted to these high carb you cannot, first do keto for 3 months  get your target from then we will.not be super man akad ninchi refined carbs and sugar apesthe you will get moderate weight gain but still fine

Thing is....sudden ga keto aitunapudu okasari beer or biryani o craving vaste...ketosis reverse aitadi. Ade low carb with small cheat days lo ilanti dangers undav

Just now, Ellen said:

Low carb is better than full keto. Low carb should be a way of life 

Agreed bro but to get energy to your body cutting carbs won't be enough your body etabolism should turn from glucosis to ketosis , until you get that bmi to stable then slowly turn to low carb high fat and healthy that will help ani naa feeling

Nothing will happen , there is lot of research on keto going on, its easy to tell healthy but when body gets adapted to these high carb you cannot, first do keto for 3 months  get your target from then we will.not be super man akad ninchi refined carbs and sugar apesthe you will get moderate weight gain but still fine

Recent ga oka news chusa keto chesi oka tv celebrity passed away 😐 due to kidney failure from the burden of the diet..

2 minutes ago, Ellen said:

Low carb is better than full keto. Low carb should be a way of life 

+111111

carbs valle naku weight gain and weight loss. 😃 Low carbs is the key🔑

Agreed bro but to get energy to your body cutting carbs won't be enough your body etabolism should turn from glucosis to ketosis , until you get that bmi to stable then slowly turn to low carb high fat and healthy that will help ani naa feeling

Exercise also induces ketosis telsa. Even fasting can induce ketosis. Kani high fat food toh induce aina ketosis can be reversed very fast even with a small mistake like eating inguva or onions ...but lcd toh aah dangers undav 

Just now, friesNfrappe said:

Recent ga oka news chusa keto chesi oka tv celebrity passed away 😐 due to kidney failure from the burden of the diet..

There are millions of people trying across the globe bro watch the videos of DR hegde, Canadian dr fang , people who have kidney problem cannot try it , in ketondiet they will add lemon for sure to kill that urixk stuff that creates on kidneys,  also remember the fact kidneys are effected only with high protein not fats

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, csrcsr said:

There are millions of people trying across the globe bro watch the videos of DR hegde, Canadian dr fang , people who have kidney problem cannot try it , in ketondiet they will add lemon for sure to kill that urixk stuff that creates on kidneys,  also remember the fact kidneys are effected only with high protein not fats

U r right about the high protein kidney danger  ...but macros of 20-30 carbs, 35-40 protein, 35-40 fat is good enough ....it worked for me despite some nasty hormonal issues...it will work for normal people 

I don’t know if that person any kidney problem but a news chudagane bhayam vesindhi and recent ha kalisina doctor also did not recommend these diets. Portion sizes maintain chesthu, carbs limited ga teskuntu time to time thinali with yoga ani. I did that and weighloss chalane ayindi.. but ofcourse I started with liquids first .. eppudu heavy meals kuda tinalekapothunna due to my new adjustment

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ellen said:

U r right about the high protein kidney danger  ...but macros of 20-30 carbs, 35-40 protein, 35-40 fat is good enough ....it worked for me despite some nasty hormonal issues...it will work for normal people 

Cool thats good ratio if you can maintain your hunger and metabolism levels with 25% carbs thats the best , but I was craving until I I creased my fat macros

A time lo I used to get idly dosa buryanu in dreams, white annam paappu chustge gold laga anipistadi

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, friesNfrappe said:

I don’t know if that person any kidney problem but a news chudagane bhayam vesindhi and recent ha kalisina doctor also did not recommend these diets. Portion sizes maintain chesthu, carbs limited ga teskuntu time to time thinali with yoga ani. I did that and weighloss chalane ayindi.. but ofcourse I started with liquids first .. eppudu heavy meals kuda tinalekapothunna due to my new adjustment

Carbs control chesi , if you can maintain hunger levels and metabolism with limited protein thats the best way 

Cool thats good ratio if you can maintain your hunger and metabolism levels with 25% carbs thats the best , but I was craving until I I creased my fat macros

A time lo I used to get idly dosa buryanu in dreams, white annam paappu chustge gold laga anipistadi

Fat is good konchem atu itu chesina em kadu

😂😂😂😂😂 same heree monna coldstone ice cream thinnau kala vachindi thats becoz i saw some ice cream thread b4 sleeping.. lol 

liquid diet lo unnapudu masala dosa pulihora and chili chicken .. donu feel satisfied when u wake up? Becoz ur brain thinks u actually ate food while u didnt😂

• Haha 2

52 minutes ago, NYCpal said:

home made ani full cakes , dosa , idlis and rice with curries tinni lost weight koda gain ayyina 

Idly is the best tiffin. Idly ki emaindi?  110 -120 cal anukunta three idlys lo. Ma trainer used to tell me to idly every day as breakfast . 150-160 cal to breakfast ayipotundi. These days i eat idlys for dinner.

Nonstick vadite dosa is also not so bad. 

PS: Vegetarian so unna options lo i look for low cal food. 

43 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Keto diet is dangerous to your body.

Your body runs on carbs ..... moderation is key.

Protein and Fat are bad and worse fuel for your body.

1 hour ago, NYCpal said:

Ee weekend beer n biryanis are ruining my weekday healthy eating motivation .i m continuing tat trend during weekdays (not biryani though but fried snacks n carbs ) ..Malli to pick up myself and start eating healthy is taking at least 2 weeks ..itla chesthu chesthu it’s already end of October and I dint reach my goal weight yet and top of it I’m craving desserts these days and adding more liquid calories during weekdays ..So frustrated and disappointed..how you guys are managing the urge to eat healthy at least on weekdays .

Fast for one day in a week either Monday or Tuesday, just 1 meal that day, puts the rest of the week in right direction.