BREAKING: DEC 2020 VISA BULLETIN

tacobell fan

29 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

@snoww

Any body applied in premium so far what i heard is for the downgrades the clock starts ticking from the day they find the original PERM

No.  I don't know anyone who applied in premium. 

14 minutes ago, snoww said:

I don't think so. Application should have been mailed by November end. 

That’s one part. What will you do if they reject after in dec? Just read in some other group for one applicant they rejected today. He sent application in October 1st week

1 hour ago, r2d2 said:

???

Dems vaste sesedi ade ga uncle..Legal Immigration ki M petti Illegal gallaki Citizenship istaru...are you Obama 2nd term flood gate batch with no idea what he has done to legal immigration ? 

13 minutes ago, megadheera said:

That’s one part. What will you do if they reject after in dec? Just read in some other group for one applicant they rejected today. He sent application in October 1st week

Reject avuthe em seyyalem. 

What is the reason for rejection. Depending on the reason even original perm and 140 PD also might be invalid too now. 

4 minutes ago, snoww said:

Reject avuthe em seyyalem. 

What is the reason for rejection. Depending on the reason even original perm and 140 PD also might be invalid too now. 

The common reasons till now I heard , incorrect fee, incorrect form used, incorrect code used in EAD form