BREAKING: DEC 2020 VISA BULLETIN

tacobell fan

4 hours ago, chicagoafdb said:

Eb3 end of 2010

Eb2 mid of 2010

This is best case scenario. Else reduce 3 months to each category.

Whatever the reason uscis is honoring filing dates. Should be happy and apply ead, if we can. Move on with EAD, job change, travel and out from h1 .

Ok.. thanks for the reply ..

Till now EB3 was always ahead 3-6 months of EB2 and your predictions makes sense. What i was wondering is since now we know that lot of people had filed for downgrade Do you still see the similar trend of EB3 is ahead of EB2 for 2012 PD on wards ?

6 hours ago, tacobell fan said:

ardham ayye la cheppu uncle. Kids no attorney language 

Jobs change ayyi kotha employer tho inka perm approve avvaka, 485 apply seyyaleka poyina vallki inko 1 more month chance antunna vuncle. if they can get their pending perm approved in next one month. 

I have a friend whose date is current in eb3 but his perm with new employer is still in processing.

3 minutes ago, snoww said:

Jobs change ayyi kotha employer tho inka perm approve avvaka, 485 apply seyyaleka poyina vallki inko 1 more month chance antunna vuncle. if they can get their pending perm approved in next one month. 

I have a friend whose date is current in eb3 but his perm with new employer is still in processing.

very slim chances 

3 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

very slim chances 

He will mostly get his perm approved in next few weeks according to processing timelines. Then he can file 140 and 485 in concurrent filing. So at least in his case good chances. 

3 minutes ago, snoww said:

He will mostly get his perm approved in next few weeks according to processing timelines. Then he can file 140 and 485 in concurrent filing. So at least in his case good chances. 

They are giving EAD and not GC

4 hours ago, beerboy17 said:

assuming that from next month they don't accept filling dates, do you think in future uscis can accept these filing dates again so that people who missed can apply in future for EAD..

No bro I assume eb3 is done deal for next decade or so to cross 2015. It will retrogress and crawl for years to come.  They have enough backlog created. Eb3 will settle in 2011 soon

Eb2 is already accurate ga undi so unless uscis ki $$ kavalante they may move..things will be normal by Jan or Feb with vaccine, normal means immigration related ban lift avuthundi, consular processing open avuthundi appudu back to business uscis..

This is my guess, things might change if reforms come but again we all know Dems how friendly with legal immigration..

4 hours ago, beerboy17 said:

assuming that from next month they don't accept filling dates, do you think in future uscis can accept these filing dates again so that people who missed can apply in future for EAD..

Malli ive DOF dates current chestadu in Oct 2021, to gauge demand since many people missed the bus now.

2 minutes ago, chicagoafdb said:

No bro I assume eb3 is done deal for next decade or so to cross 2015. It will retrogress and crawl for years to come.  They have enough backlog created. Eb3 will settle in 2011 soon

Eb2 is already accurate ga undi so unless uscis ki $$ kavalante they may move..things will be normal by Jan or Feb with vaccine, normal means immigration related ban lift avuthundi, consular processing open avuthundi appudu back to business uscis..

This is my guess, things might change if reforms come but again we all know Dems how friendly with legal immigration..

Do you think the dates will not move even if another SO happens?

2 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

Do you think the dates will not move even if another SO happens?

Don't get your hopes high on that since democrats will be in charge next year. They will try their best to compensate family based GC people who are missing out because of corona situation. 

1 minute ago, snoww said:

Don't get your hopes high on that since democrats will be in charge next year. They will try their best to compensate family based GC people who are missing out because of corona situation. 

Frankly speaking, even if they lift the ban, consulates are not operating at full capacity and are only allowing emergency appointments. People would still have to wait until covid vaccine is in full circulation which can easily take until June. With only one more quarter to distribute 226K visas, we might see SO again. Passing of heroes act is again 50:50 since senate will still be divided.