BREAKING: DEC 2020 VISA BULLETIN

tacobell fan

2 minutes ago, beerboy17 said:

There can't be anything big SO like we need to have now because of this covid . If USCIS properly uses this SO adey pedda...

What are you trying to say? We will or will not get SO?

9 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

What are you trying to say? We will or will not get SO?

actually speaking we should be getting that SO, because the concern here whether they have the processing capacity to handle the load... looking at the FAD progress really disappointed am concerned that the visas are going to be wasted

6 minutes ago, beerboy17 said:

actually speaking we should be getting that SO, because the concern here whether they have the processing capacity to handle the load... looking at the FAD progress really disappointed. 

Even if SO is allocated  to progress DOF that is enough. Fad will take decades.

7 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

Even if SO is good enough to progress DOF that is enough. Fad will take decades.

Stupid process ... simple now people might have downgraded like hell and there would be considerable people who will have both eb2 and eb3 , now when the next SO happens they will realize  that they are more people in both in both eb2 and eb3 infact they are duplicates, i don't. know how they will know. the actual demand and move the DOF is a big question for me...unless they process considerable number of applications. before oct 2021 which is looking bleak as per the FAD progression.. pls correct me

Point is if they process good number applications in this fiscal year they can properly use the SO

1 minute ago, beerboy17 said:

Stupid process ... simple now people might have downgraded like hell and there would be considerable people who will have both eb2 and eb3 , now when the next SO happens they will realize  that they are more people in both in both eb2 and eb3 infact they are duplicates, i don't. know how they will know. the actual demand and move the DOF is a big question for me...unless they process considerable number of applications. before oct 2021 which is looking bleak as per the FAD progression.. pls correct me

They will have exact numbers of whoever filed i485. Deduplication occurs at i485 stage so they have good insight into demand now. 

Just now, Iriswest said:

They will have exact numbers of whoever filed i485. Deduplication occurs at i485 stage so they have good insight into demand now. 

Let’s say the estimate is 200K i140s till December 2014, at i485 stage they will only receive 150K applications.

3 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

Let’s say the estimate is 200K i140s till December 2014, at i485 stage they will only receive 150K applications.

yeah correct at i1485 they will know the number of people in line...

13 minutes ago, beerboy17 said:

yeah correct at i1485 they will know the number of people in line...

now that DOF is retrogressed to Jan 2014, with the partial SO we get from Oct nov dec, jan in the worst case
what do you think they can move DOF to jan 2015 or beyond ?

Just now, beerboy17 said:

now that DOF is retrogressed to Jan 2014, with the partial SO we get from Oct nov dec, jan what do you think they can move DOF to jan 2015 or beyond ?

I think so. If it is pure math, DOF can certainly go beyond Jan 15 if SO is again applied in FY22.

1 minute ago, beerboy17 said:

now that DOF is retrogressed to Jan 2014, with the partial SO we get from Oct nov dec, jan what do you think they can move DOF to jan 2015 or beyond ?

I don’t think so they will move. There are enough people malli retrogress avvakunda unte Adhe chalu

2 hours ago, snoww said:

Don't get your hopes high on that since democrats will be in charge next year. They will try their best to compensate family based GC people who are missing out because of corona situation. 

Koncham kuda manavatavam lekunda ala rude ga ela matladathav uncle 

2 hours ago, snoww said:

Don't get your hopes high on that since democrats will be in charge next year. They will try their best to compensate family based GC people who are missing out because of corona situation. 

i agree. already house lo amendment theskocharu few months back -  to use the unused family gcs.

but since reps control the senate , they might not agree to everything. there is chance that they might end up overlooking it.

On 11/20/2020 at 12:58 PM, rajahmundry_bullodu said:

interesting. downgrades chala unnayi ani thelsi kuda they still maintained till end of 2013. 

i thought they will move back to 2011 or 2010 

Next month move aythay 2010 ki