485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

1 hour ago, Spartan said:

thinking

okate anna...ippudu EMI bharam padtadi ani..inkoti cheddama ani thinking.

Bro… H1 ki Ead ki salary emina difference untada … like tax cutting wise ?  

41 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

next 10 days db ninchi break anukuntuna if you need urgent please pm me [email protected]

Vuncle cricket theddu ki ra Ind VS Pakis roju. Oka 2 days postpone cheyyu nee shapatham. Ee love day la immi la padithe day to day activities 10ngabedthav ade lokam anukuntav ani theddu create chesina day ne cheppa kada neeku. Life la 1 year 24*7 ikkade ee theddu la waste chesav baa. Just njoy normal things in daily routine. 

3 hours ago, csrcsr said:

next 10 days db ninchi break anukuntuna if you need urgent please pm me [email protected]

Thanks for your services, making them knowledgeable persons in all immigration matters and guiding the people in correct path from last 1year, hope you will have a great break time. 

On 10/21/2021 at 4:58 PM, Be_happy said:

I don't know if this matters to you.

SRC, Receipt date - 10/27/2021.

EB3 downgrade premium lo approved on 10/04/2021, escalated both applicants I-765 as out of processing time ani on the same day. Got a response on 10/06 that they are in line for processing and adjudication, Muskoni kurcho ani. 

My I-765 got approved on 10/12 and souse di eeroje approved.

Yes SRC is processing 10/27 RD now, my 765 got approved 3-4 days back. You are DQ for i485, what’s your PD?

22 hours ago, Rich_fellow123 said:

@csrcsr

Just received EAD and Ap approval notice and andulo " Even though USCIS approved your advance parole, customs and border protection may still refuse to parole you into the country" ani undi, Is this generic statement like any other visa or high chances of denying unay antava, heard of any cases? 

One of my frnd said we need to be in seperate line if we use AP and there might be delay for us at POE ani

its a generic statement basic processing untadi 485 rejected or still in processing? any illegal items carry chesthunnava ala? h1 meda la what you do ani silly questions undav inka... spearate line em undadu same line lo veltha but akkada officer go to secondary immigration antadu anthe.. process simple and much better compared to h1

On 10/21/2021 at 1:06 PM, newtoselenium said:

dont know trakkit folks telling edo new bill pass ayithe FB will take the EB GC numbers - if that happens the dates will move back to 2010 or 2009

this is true and high chances to retrogress to 11 or 10 easily... manaki gc oka dream may be plan c pass aithe 5 years parole status