485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

2 minutes ago, hotlantian said:

Bro what are my options. PD 06/01/2012

filed 485 in eb3 with new i140 (approved) Finger prints over. No EAD or AP approved yet.

should I go back to old employer who has my i140 ready in eb2? Or ask current employer to file i140 in eb2 now. But if I go with current employer can’t file eb2 i140 in premium. 

Tricky situation bro. Check with attorney. 

4 minutes ago, newtoselenium said:

anything on retrogression back to what we already retrogressed?

If any new bills pass which stop FB spill over from previous year to EB then he said dates will retrogress further. 

4 minutes ago, hotlantian said:

Bro what are my options. PD 06/01/2012

filed 485 in eb3 with new i140 (approved) Finger prints over. No EAD or AP approved yet.

should I go back to old employer who has my i140 ready in eb2? Or ask current employer to file i140 in eb2 now. But if I go with current employer can’t file eb2 i140 in premium. 

If you don’t have eb2 140 with current employer then it is not that easy to apply. Upgrade is not easy. It has to go through from scratch again

4 minutes ago, megadheera said:

If you don’t have eb2 140 with current employer then it is not that easy to apply. Upgrade is not easy. It has to go through from scratch again

So to interfile we need to have both eb2 and eb3 with current employer ? What about people who moved to another employer on eb3 EAD ?

8 minutes ago, snoww said:

So to interfile we need to have both eb2 and eb3 with current employer ? What about people who moved to another employer on eb3 EAD ?

They cannot interfile ani Rahul teddy tolded in last call

38 minutes ago, snoww said:

Charlie vuncle made it official that interfiling is legal and allowed. Kummeyyandi inka eb2 interfilings tho. 

He expects eb2 will suffer if that happens. So eb2 and eb3 both assam for 2013 onwards. 

interfile ante emti? new i485 with eb2?

Just now, mirchi_bajji said:

interfile ante emti? new i485 with eb2?

No. Just send a letter to USCIS to consider your application in EB2. There is no guarantee that they will process it. You will not receive any confirmation or update . By the time they open the letter and collect all documents and move everything to Eb2 in the mean time Eb3 dates move forward then god knows what will happen

16 minutes ago, megadheera said:

They cannot interfile ani Rahul teddy tolded in last call

Teddy vuncle is wrong ani telegram tracking vuncles briefing.

They checked with attorneys anta , even if you moved jobs or used ead, you are eligible for interfiling ani telling. 

46 minutes ago, megadheera said:

You mean from perm again? Anyway to check in my perm application if I qualified for eb2

48 minutes ago, megadheera said:

No. Just send a letter to USCIS to consider your application in EB2. There is no guarantee that they will process it. You will not receive any confirmation or update . By the time they open the letter and collect all documents and move everything to Eb2 in the mean time Eb3 dates move forward then god knows what will happen

Huh. people have no confidence in texas center. i think everyone wants their applications to go to MSC and will file new 485 i guess

1 hour ago, megadheera said:

bro it is easy if they have initially approved I140 in EB2. It is good  for the employee who filed 485 with the employer  who has approved Eb2 and EB3 upgrade, downgrade, interfiling easy. Employer ni change chesthe delay in processing. Charlie Oppenhien thatha no movement in EB3 annadu interfiling start chestaru andaru