485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

31 minutes ago, yemdoing said:

@csrcsr

spouse ki employment based EAD undhi...

H4-EAD expire kabothundhi? Can we apply for extension ?

At a given time can a person hold gc-EAD card and H4-EAD card ? If yes then yeah card use cheyacchu to prevent RFEs in future ?

since h4 is dependent on h1 , i dont think you will lose status if you use gcEAD. i think you can have both cards and use whichever. try getting H4 extension based on H1 timely.

4 hours ago, fasak_vachadu said:

GC EAD pina enni jobs cheyavacho, I got 4 offers so far edi tesukovala artham ayitha ledu 

I accepted one started paperwork 

and want to do one more anthe inkka ade enough anukutunanu 

1 FT and one contracting job cheddammu anukunnanu  and it’s same filed

conflict of interest ni ela manage chestunnaru?? Noncompete kooda sign chestaaru kada empployer tho??

@Spartan you too expressed intent recently..

1 hour ago, yemdoing said:

@csrcsr

spouse ki employment based EAD undhi...

H4-EAD expire kabothundhi? Can we apply for extension ?

At a given time can a person hold gc-EAD card and H4-EAD card ? If yes then yeah card use cheyacchu to prevent RFEs in future ?

You can hold based on circumstances(lets say you applied H4 EAD extension and you also have EAD/AP with your AOS ).

Your H4 EAD will eventually get approved but if you start using combo card you cant use the H4 EAD since you abadoned H4 status.

you can still get h4 stamped - reenter the country and utiluze the h4 ead until its expiry

4 minutes ago, mirchi_bajji said:

is it over?

Still running. EB3 Assam ani confirmed. 

But manollu elagu malli eb2 ki jump avutharu. So adi kooda soon assam. 

In short. Both assam. 

8 minutes ago, snoww said:

Still running. EB3 Assam ani confirmed. 

But manollu elagu malli eb2 ki jump avutharu. So adi kooda soon assam. 

In short. Both assam. 

Charlie vuncle made it official that interfiling is legal and allowed. Kummeyyandi inka eb2 interfilings tho. 

He expects eb2 will suffer if that happens. So eb2 and eb3 both assam for 2013 onwards. 

6 minutes ago, snoww said:

Charlie vuncle made it official that interfiling is legal and allowed. Kummeyyandi inka eb2 interfilings tho. 

He expects eb2 will suffer if that happens. So eb2 and eb3 both assam for 2013 onwards. 

Chary photo kkii demand perugutaaddi. Wallett lo peettukovvaalli mana vuncles

12 minutes ago, snoww said:

Bro what are my options. PD 06/01/2012

filed 485 in eb3 with new i140 (approved) Finger prints over. No EAD or AP approved yet.

should I go back to old employer who has my i140 ready in eb2? Or ask current employer to file i140 in eb2 now. But if I go with current employer can’t file eb2 i140 in premium. 

15 minutes ago, snoww said:

anything on retrogression back to what we already retrogressed?