I regret for saying no

meri_zindagi

7 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

But why are you thinking about it now 2 years after this happened? Something might have triggered this... usually when we are feeling low, we tend to rethink every decision we have made in the past... that is natural..

who knows.. there must be some great guy waiting for you somewhere... gurram dorakka ravadam ledemo.. 😀

hopefully 

29 minutes ago, meri_zindagi said:

2 years back... one of my friends proposed for marriage. Apudenduku voddu anukunnano gurtuledu but now when I made up my mind he is engaged. First time ever I feel bad for the choices am making. Lekkalenanni matches no anukuni unta. But never felt like this. So wat am gonna say is, rethink about your choices. May be you might find what you are looking for.

I realised too late. Thanaku mrg aina 1 year tarvatha I realised she was the spark that kept me going. 

Felt like a loser first time in life. 😔😔😔.

Just now, Tyler_durden said:

I realised too late. Thanaku mrg aina 1 year tarvatha I realised she was the spark that kept me going. 

Hmmm. Poniyiii kaka. Em chestham. Whiskey thagi sad songs vinteee  antha set ayithadi morning kalla

28 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Correct me if I'm wrong Pilladu baga happy ga unna pics or stories must have came to your attention.

Now you are sad anthena. Typical. 

Nah.., I changed my number for other reasons the then itself ... I lost his contact too.. recent ga Synced old contacts... from then started rethinking. And casually text chesa, then I came to know.

8 minutes ago, Tyler_durden said:

Don’t worry.., mi area lo ki aishwarya vastundi.. you will find the spark again

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

You girls are lucky at least you guys get proposals..for us it's climbing everst .after climbing everest we will realize it is pavurala gutta not everest..

Again we have to start from base camp

Mount Everest, Pavurala gutta🤣🤣