I regret for saying no

meri_zindagi

6 minutes ago, Tesla_Elon said:

Ok generally if other person is having feelings we all know mens are dogs so edo time la tempt avthamu so if i was you even if i was in girl shoes would have stayed even to avoid these complications

agree temptation are possible. but i feel more protective about taking care of her because I probably know more about her than her parents..

I constantly encourage her to meet guys, she has no such hopes or feelings about me, in fact about anyone. its a slow process..

1 minute ago, Tesla_Elon said:

Ade ga.. I don’t think its a good idea to keep talking to her. Nenu ela unnanu ani telisthe he is calling ani alane act chestunna cheppalem

Hmm... when you are helping someone do it anyway... do not have second thoughts. Keep telling her the reality. It takes time to accept but when you keep telling someday eventually she will accept and it won’t be like a blow. But don’t tell anything that gives a ray of hope. 

8 minutes ago, meri_zindagi said:

You really need to know her thoughts... if she is having any false hopes. 

definitely no. she was and is a very mature person I know. I am there for her because not many people understand her..

everyone things she is very cold..

Just now, Vallavan said:

agree temptation are possible. but i feel more protective about taking care of her because I probably know more about her than her parents..

I constantly encourage her to meet guys, she has no such hopes or feelings about me, in fact about anyone. its a slow process..

Okay, ne life nee story nee istam just said whati felt. Nothing is right or wrong. Good luck to you and her.. peace

I cry a lot thinking that will reduce the pain but its not working. 

Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind - same jim carrey situation nadi. If possible mind lo nunchi aa memories delete chyali anpisthadhi. 

23 minutes ago, meri_zindagi said:

2 years back... one of my friends proposed for marriage. Apudenduku voddu anukunnano gurtuledu but now when I made up my mind he is engaged. First time ever I feel bad for the choices am making. Lekkalenanni matches no anukuni unta. But never felt like this. So wat am gonna say is, rethink about your choices. May be you might find what you are looking for.

@meri_zindagiChill you should be fine.. . we will make decisions Based on exp/ circumstances/ peer or family pressure.. we can’t alter our decisions..” accept finite disappointments but never loose hope”

mahesh babu telugu GIF

5 minutes ago, Tesla_Elon said:

Ade ga.. I don’t think its a good idea to keep talking to her. Nenu ela unnanu ani telisthe he is calling ani alane act chestunna cheppalem

Agree. We never know what is going through an individual however close we are. She might be living false hopes to get back to him one way or the other.

The shoulder to cry and hand to hold should be the person who will see her through this( be it a parent, brother, friend anyone but ex at this time). 

1 minute ago, Dhevudu2 said:

@meri_zindagiChill you should be fine.. . we will make decisions Based on exp/ circumstances/ peer or family pressure.. we can’t alter our decisions..” accept finite disappointments but never loose hope”

mahesh babu telugu GIF

Infinite disappointments untaya

1 minute ago, meri_zindagi said:

Hmm... when you are helping someone do it anyway... do not have second thoughts. Keep telling her the reality. It takes time to accept but when you keep telling someday eventually she will accept and it won’t be like a blow. But don’t tell anything that gives a ray of hope. 

See ade antunna if some is checking on her every day even after married she might feel he still has feelings for me ani. So already thanaki feelings unnayi kabati if both meet and something happens his relationship with his wife would be spoiled.. since there is huge temptation involved she might never come out of it since he is always available for a shoulder..

so nenu ela unnanu kabatte matladtunnadu lekapothe cheyadu ani ahh ammayi feel iythe she will never stop just to talk to him.. edi matter 

5 minutes ago, Diesel said:

Totally get it. Andhukey ga manam manushalam ayyam. Feelings lekapothey adho rakamga untundhi.

But get out of it. Alochinchu.

Okka incident nunchi bayata padaki antey, we need another one that dominates that incident. Let that i cident me your positive transformation.

nee grand kids ee story cheppi navvu kuntav or experience tho inkokaliki help cheyagalguthav( to get them out of similar situation).

cheers🍻.

Ee rojullo evaru vintunnaru... ala vini untey I would not have posted this thread today... 

2 minutes ago, Tyler_durden said:

I cry a lot thinking that will reduce the pain but its not working. 

Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind - same jim carrey situation nadi. If possible mind lo nunchi aa memories delete chyali anpisthadhi. 

Bro., go for a run. Run against you. It helps a lot. Find interest in an outdoor activity.

ekkada untav bro muvvu?

8 minutes ago, Ellen said:

You are a good person for being there for her at the  same time ensure she becomes strong without having to depend on you. Slow ga try to fade away from her life by reminding you cannot always be there for her. Because u don't want to increase unnecessary hopes for  her. She needs to become strong. Also your wife may not like it in the long run kada...

I know her entire family now and they know my family including parents and relatives so we will stay family friends forever I hope.

i know her sister and cousins very well and we plot some meet ups together for her and slowly but definitely she is improving.

funny thing is now all her family knows that we were in love and her aunt once even said why didnt you come talk to me about this.

oh well!

3 minutes ago, Dhevudu2 said:

mahesh babu telugu GIF

Thank you 😊