EB2 to move faster than EB3? FY2022

Iriswest

8 hours ago, soodhilodaaram said:

EB3/2015 will hit green card in 2030 and beyond not before, inko 6 months lo there will be no direct Eb3 advantage for you, every EB2 is a EB3 as well, you need to look for Eb2 upgrade now

Maree conservative estimate istunnav bro. GC vaddu Ead icchi punyam kattuko.

3 hours ago, soodhilodaaram said:

not meant to shatter your dreams, EB3 2015 daaka ravadame once in a lifetime opportunity, I don't think it will move anymore

it all depends on how much wastage they can avoid, pray for the folks in front of you first :braces_1

with at least 100-120K unique individuals added to the backlog, there is no need for them to move filing dates again

only scenario that can happen

current pipeline (100K) gets GC allocation in August--> then CIS needs new set--> they open the gates again in Oct 2021

but most likely they are going to waste 50% of SO, 50K will get through, 50 k will still be in the backlog, which means CIS does not need to move dates

50K visa wastage ki repercussions undavantava? No law suits? Evaro july 2010 eb2 vallaki medicals rfe start ainai anta. Could it mean they are trying to avoid wastage?

7 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

50K visa wastage ki repercussions undavantava? No law suits? Evaro 2012 eb2 vallaki medicals rfe start ainai anta. Could it mean they are trying to avoid wastage?

there are absolutely no repercussions, the govt agencies are run by the most inefficient scumbags to please their political masters in power, be it India or here

IV is suppose to spend money and find ways to file a lawsuit on these agencies, they are no where to be seen, it indicates they never mean to work for immigrant back loggers

coming back to few strong willed people, why team up and spend money and fight govt when you can wait for few years and be done..yes " after 10 yrs of patience test waiting in backlog, what to fight for ane judgement clear ga vastadi"

if there is any chance, 2014 and above folks should file a lawsuit on the grounds of future failure that has not yet happened, but by the time it happens the numbers are gone, how does one prove intention to waste when it will not be clear when the waste has already happened, reversal is nowhere allowed in law even if courts find reasonable doubt

for every reason they are using covid as if covid came to make them even more inefficient

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

50K visa wastage ki repercussions undavantava? No law suits? Evaro 2012 eb2 vallaki medicals rfe start ainai anta. Could it mean they are trying to avoid wastage?

yes, those 14k people should go first, then EB2 gets SO from 2 directions (SO from horizontal and vertical from EB1) EB3 doesn't get that as it get consumed within EB2 itself, anyone with 2011 May PD and downgrading  to Eb3 is a pure gem of an idiot

2 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

yes, those 14k people should go first, then EB2 gets SO from 2 directions (SO from horizontal and vertical from EB1) EB3 doesn't get that as it get consumed within EB2 itself, anyone with 2011 May PD and downgrading  to Eb3 is a pure gem of an idiot

Interfile cheyocchu ane guddi nammakam

7 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

Interfile cheyocchu ane guddi nammakam

current anti immigrant sentiment lo anni options routine ga ayipotayanei assumption can be dangerous, its so unethical to jump between these 2 to such an extent that the entire job position for which GC is being offered is a joke, genuine officer evadu unna esestaadu

my hunch is policies will be exactly same as before with respect to EM immigrants

10 hours ago, soodhilodaaram said:

current anti immigrant sentiment lo anni options routine ga ayipotayanei assumption can be dangerous, its so unethical to jump between these 2 to such an extent that the entire job position for which GC is being offered is a joke, genuine officer evadu unna esestaadu

my hunch is policies will be exactly same as before with respect to EM immigrants

right,initially i thought the same the whole purpose of having eb2 and eb3 is defeated but later when i saw people getting the receipts so easily i was surprised. Do you think I140 apuudu emaiana chustada ?

12 hours ago, Iriswest said:

Kaka thread title anduke petta. Telegram lo ekanga 2013 antunnaru if no visa wastage. FAD 2013 vaste Dance Dancing GIF by Soul Train

If that happens really good may be if we get spillover for 2021 also it may happen...with spillover of 2020 and hoping they won't waste spillover I am keeping my expectations low hoping it clear full 2010 and early 2011 I am good..I was unlucky to miss filing in 2011-12 missed by few months.. so with my personal experience with GC I will keep low expectations..the much low expectations u keep life will be that much happier..either way if it aggressive moment happens it's happy surprise for all of us.. 😊🙂

1 hour ago, beerboy17 said:

right,initially i thought the same the whole purpose of having eb2 and eb3 is defeated but later when i saw people getting the receipts so easily i was surprised. Do you think I140 apuudu emaiana chustada ?

Aa approvals kuda vacchestunnai. PP vallaki.

11 minutes ago, ForEverJava said:

If that happens really good may be if we get spillover for 2021 also it may happen...with spillover of 2020 and hoping they won't waste spillover I am keeping my expectations low hoping it clear full 2010 and early 2011 I am good..I was unlucky to miss filing in 2011-12 missed by few months.. so with my personal experience with GC I will keep low expectations..the much low expectations u keep life will be that much happier..either way if it aggressive moment happens it's happy surprise for all of us.. 😊🙂

Alage. Eagerly looking to chnage job but don’t want to miss the movement in Sep 21 if any. So will start looking for new jobs from July depending on the bulletin 

3 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

Alage. Eagerly looking to chnage job but don’t want to miss the movement in Sep 21 if any. So will start looking for new jobs from July depending on the bulletin 

ma company job offered to be with 20 percent more than am getting ... em cheyalo teliyatledhu .... wait cheyala malli miss avutham aney tension ...

2 minutes ago, argadorn said:

ma company job offered to be with 20 percent more than am getting ... em cheyalo teliyatledhu .... wait cheyala malli miss avutham aney tension ...

Adey kada karma _%~. Manchiga remote FTEs chala unnai market lo. And H1bs kuda malli sponsoring start ainai chala varaku. Encash cheskundam opportunity and jump kodadam ante ee lolli okati. Pattukoni kurchunna literally.Hold Tight Omg GIF by Busygirl

2 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

Adey kada karma _%~. Manchiga remote FTEs chala unnai market lo. And H1bs kuda malli sponsoring start ainai chala varaku. Encash cheskundam opportunity and jump kodadam ante ee lolli okati. Pattukoni kurchunna literally.Hold Tight Omg GIF by Busygirl

I don’t think it will move. Unnollake Inka biometrics raaledhu enti like from June/July filers. Eellandiriki ichi process chese capacity ekkada undi Naa bondha

Guys, I sincerely advise move on with your career aspirations if you dont have any other constraint except immigration. You will be asset to any company f you are below 40 and you will be burden to the company if you are above 40+. Chaala mandi cheputhaaru...age is the only number ani...age thoaa paatu vaadiki ichiche salary kunda number e kadhaa. Company always look for young aspirants so move on with your careers. Cheppatam easy but I can align with our immigration tension. 

• Upvote 1