EB2 to move faster than EB3? FY2022

Iriswest

1 minute ago, Iriswest said:

Stats are saying otherwise. I like to be optimistic looking at last year’s landslide movement.

Looking at the pace uscis is working expect visa wastage this year. I have been looking in raka rakala discussion forums. June/July vallaki ippudippude biometrics vasthunnay. Vallaki interviews eppudu raavali and October daaka eppudu raavali. USCIS is dead slow

2 minutes ago, dal123 said:

Guys, I sincerely advise move on with your career aspirations if you dont have any other constraint except immigration. You will be asset to any company of you are below and you will be burden to the company if you are above 40+. Chaala mandi cheputhaaru...age is the only number ani...age thoaa paatu vaadiki ichiche salary kunda number e kadhaa. Company always look young aspirants so move on with your careers. Cheppatam easy but I can align with our immigration tension. 

Company move ayyedi purely for monetary benefit bhayya. And inertia is due to immigration issues. Aa inertia lekapothe free movement kada. I will choose independence over anything at this moment. Conundrum is to give up opportunities that are knocking door right now or wait for the ticket to freedom.

5 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

Looking at the pace uscis is working expect visa wastage this year. I have been looking in raka rakala discussion forums. June/July vallaki ippudippude biometrics vasthunnay. Vallaki interviews eppudu raavali and October daaka eppudu raavali. USCIS is dead slow

We will revisit this issue in last quarter.

2 hours ago, beerboy17 said:

right,initially i thought the same the whole purpose of having eb2 and eb3 is defeated but later when i saw people getting the receipts so easily i was surprised. Do you think I140 apuudu emaiana chustada ?

the only issue that can happen is the employer needs to show ability to pay again, they can do this on few people randomly just to see if employer can sustain the job positions and able to pay them

6 minutes ago, LungiLingaraju said:

2012 dec PD ... EB2 .. em cheyalo ardam kaaka pisukunta kurchuntunna... eb3 lo kotha application veyyala chill avvala cheppandi mee mokalu manda 

When everyone ahead of you are running to downport just to get EAD, why did you stop

next october daaka relax avvu, try to get downporting completed, they may move it to 2013 Jan again

13 hours ago, csrcsr said:

No wording is required akko just make the perm certified assuming for eb2, 

Apply eb2 and eb3 (andulo okati premium chepinchuko, dabbulu matter kaadu anukubte rendu premium koetyei) October lo ready kaa

Yeah ade planning lo unta. But na labor audit padakunda clear avvali. Manaku ah history kuda edchindi in past. Chuddam .  :(

2 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Yeah ade planning lo unta. But na labor audit padakunda clear avvali. Manaku ah history kuda edchindi in past. Chuddam .  :(

Mana chetilo undi cheyadam migitadi surrender to this Nature or God , edi jarigina mana manchike🤣🤣🤣 lekapothe ekva alochisthe enni exercises chesina bp sugar tho potammu e immigration issues tho

38 minutes ago, dal123 said:

Guys, I sincerely advise move on with your career aspirations if you dont have any other constraint except immigration. You will be asset to any company f you are below 40 and you will be burden to the company if you are above 40+. Chaala mandi cheputhaaru...age is the only number ani...age thoaa paatu vaadiki ichiche salary kunda number e kadhaa. Company always look for young aspirants so move on with your careers. Cheppatam easy but I can align with our immigration tension. 

asset to company if you are below 40 &^%, the best of assets of company are above 55 yrs, age cannot be used to discriminate people, we have a developer in team who is 65 yrs and fit and active

OPT kottaga vachinda

1 minute ago, csrcsr said:

Mana chetilo undi cheyadam migitadi surrender to this Nature or God , edi jarigina mana manchike🤣🤣🤣 lekapothe ekva alochisthe enni exercises chesina bp sugar tho potammu e immigration issues tho

Agreed . Immigration light kani personal life ki edi baga varthisthundi. Baga matured/spiritual undali anni surrender chesi god ki mundu ki velladanki.  Thanks !

11 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

When everyone ahead of you are running to downport just to get EAD, why did you stop

next october daaka relax avvu, try to get downporting completed, they may move it to 2013 Jan again

Bro oka doubt ipdu nenu down grade chepinchukuna 2014 anni expected ga avutge like 140 approval, ead ap vasthe inka just wait cheydame naa until final dstes vache varaki?? Lekapothe madya lo emina file open chesi deny cheyaadam ala emina chestara?? Or they will not open the file until the final action dates are current??

1 hour ago, Iriswest said:

Alage. Eagerly looking to chnage job but don’t want to miss the movement in Sep 21 if any. So will start looking for new jobs from July depending on the bulletin 

I am also in same boat I want to wait till September October to see how this spillover applying works if I get medical RFE any update on 485 I have also submitted medicals since I have fair chance of current in FAD also this year..hope we get out of this limbo soon as well.

1 hour ago, Rushabhi said:

Btw I got this info from emma chat..

" we are applying previous biometrics where ever possible due to covid " in one of their messages "

Also i heard from friends they are applying interview waivers as well..I have global entry ..which entitles me as "low risk traveller" hopefully that helps skip interview and also I have travelled india last 5 years many times. last time in 2019 hope they also use that biometrics when I gave at POE in 2019.

Also tension padaku ..spillover waste aa Leda annadi laster quarter varaku chusi decide avudam..for now I observed vertical spilllover was low due to eb1 demand now its current almost.  so we may see good movement in April to September..if not manam alternatives choosukovachu like job changes by September