EB2 to move faster than EB3? FY2022

Iriswest

1 hour ago, MSRMH said:

@Iriswest @soodhilodaaram  - Good Job guys, lot of good information in this thread.  What do  you guys suggest for a person with the priority date of May 2012 (EB-2) .  Should I downgrade or stay in the same Eb2. I moved to different employer last Jan 2020 so I missed downgrade option.

I am in similar boat as you, we can get good idea at oct 2021 bulletin. I am thinking Eb2 has better chance to get SO than EB3. also this FY EB3 FAD will not move beyond 2011. Once consulates open demand for EB3 will pickup.

Hard to guess what uscis intention or plan is. Best thing is to wait till last quarter of this fiscal year and see if there will be any huge movement in the dates. 

If they do end up wasting visa numbers this year, then probably less hopes filing dates will be moved in October 2021

5 hours ago, chicagoafdb said:

I am in similar boat as you, we can get good idea at oct 2021 bulletin. I am thinking Eb2 has better chance to get SO than EB3. also this FY EB3 FAD will not move beyond 2011. Once consulates open demand for EB3 will pickup.

Bro 

There are lot of candidates who have both both eb2 and eb3 uscis will get complete picture on how many unique 140s they have by this October and assuming they get spill over also I am thinking the Filling dates won't retrogress further in Oct 2021 

15 minutes ago, beerboy17 said:

Bro 

There are lot of candidates who have both both eb2 and eb3 uscis will get complete picture on how many unique 140s they have by this October and assuming they get spill over also I am thinking the Filling dates won't retrogress further in Oct 2021 

By moving eb3 dates to 2015. Now majority have both eb2 and eb3 140. So going forward both those dates will move almost in parallel regardless of which one gets more spill over . assuming uscis moves those dates according to backlog calculations. 

7 minutes ago, snoww said:

By moving eb3 dates to 2015. Now majority have both eb2 and eb3 140. So going forward both those dates will move almost in parallel regardless of which one gets more spill over . assuming uscis moves those dates according to backlog calculations. 

Agreed on the point that both lines will go more or less in parallel...but my stand is uscis won't retrogress Filing dates further..

25 minutes ago, beerboy17 said:

Agreed on the point that both lines will go more or less in parallel...but my stand is uscis won't retrogress Filing dates further..

We can never under estimate what they are capable of doing. No logics. Only time will tell. 

11 minutes ago, snoww said:

We can never under estimate what they are capable of doing. No logics. Only time will tell. 

Agreed I am seeing uscis is approving EAD and AP very fast ...there is also a post where a person got his GC without being current..this shows aleast they are moving fast..

it also depends on how they will approach the 140's that are filed to down port to EB3, ability to pay clause verification can kill those application who have filed through desi consulting companies, they are not going to show profits enough to accommodate for all down porting folks

just revenue kosam game plan tappa, actual movement lo peddaga undaka povachu for EB3

EB2 will get SO for vertical and horizontal channels, those down porting and getting EAD at best, don't get your hopes hight if your PD is early 2013 and past

enjoy you life with EAD/AP, this is the best you can get for the next 5 years unless Sleepy Joe suddenly remembers the fact that he promised immigration law the first in his government

48 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

it also depends on how they will approach the 140's that are filed to down port to EB3, ability to pay clause verification can kill those application who have filed through desi consulting companies, they are not going to show profits enough to accommodate for all down porting folks

just revenue kosam game plan tappa, actual movement lo peddaga undaka povachu for EB3

EB2 will get SO for vertical and horizontal channels, those down porting and getting EAD at best, don't get your hopes hight if your PD is early 2013 and past

enjoy you life with EAD/AP, this is the best you can get for the next 5 years unless Sleepy Joe suddenly remembers the fact that he promised immigration law the first in his government

Bro seeing threads of people getting I-140 approved with premium processing with new downgrade petitions also with PD in oct13 in a matter of 5 days;

sample:
Filed on 10/27
downgrade from Eb2 to Eb3 (Filed new EB3 with Old Perm)
Receipt Notice received : 01/26 (Physical from Attorney)
Upgraded to premium : 02/02
Approved: 02/09
Nebraska Service Center

13 minutes ago, beerboy17 said:

Bro seeing threads of people getting I-140 approved with premium processing with new downgrade petitions also with PD in oct13 in a matter of 5 days;

sample:
Filed on 10/27
downgrade from Eb2 to Eb3 (Filed new EB3 with Old Perm)
Receipt Notice received : 01/26 (Physical from Attorney)
Upgraded to premium : 02/02
Approved: 02/09
Nebraska Service Center

you have paid 2500 more to get the same EAD/AP that would actually come 9 months later

US CIS is such a mess that you may get fingerprint even faster than direct Eb3 who filed on 10/20

26 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

you have paid 2500 more to get the same EAD/AP that would actually come 9 months later

US CIS is such a mess that you may get fingerprint even faster than direct Eb3 who filed on 10/20

bro its not mine :)  some person .

also this 2500 is not. for. EAD/AP , this is for i-140 downgrade premium approval 

post from a user...   looks weird right... without PD being current. in FAD they received Green cards...sudi.

Hi, This has been a while but Just wanted to know what was the final results of your case. We are in the same situation, My EB2 India PD is in February 2011, which was never current according to the VB Final Action date and our green cards were approved this week. We will be contacting our attorney and USCIS once we receive physical cards which are already n the mail but wanted to know how your case turned out.

• 2 weeks later...